Gwen is Forty! - Cover

Gwen is Forty!

by Sweethotcoco

Copyright© 2002 by Sweethotcoco

Erotica Sex Story: Turning forty alone is hard... unless you have a young super...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

Gwen allowed the towel to drop to the floor as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Not to bad for my forthy birthday, she thought. Sure there was a few pounds and rolls and her breast were beginning to lost their battle with gravity but they were still firm. How long had it been since a man had cupped them in his hands and kissed them?

Damn, it was two years since her bastard of a husband had ran off with that little tramp that was just two years older then their daughter. When the bitch had dumped him, because he lied about having money, he had called but she had slamed the phone on him. Hell he was behind in his support anyways. She hadn't heard from him since.

Now her baby girl had moved out and was living with a futureless bum in a trailer. She could have so much more, Gwen thought. Her son was in his second year of college. He had a football scholiship to an out of state school. It had been over a month since she had heard from either of them and that was when they were asking for some money. "Girl you have to get over this," she said to herself. Her voiced filling the empty house only compounded her lonelyness.

Gwen rub the form soap onto her legs and took the razor and began shaving her legs. Looking outside she saw that it was sunny so she decided to catch a few rays. She took the razor to her pubes and trim so she could wear her swim suit. Now she took some oil and lotion and rubbed the freshly shaved areas.

She was starled by the knock at the door. She reach out grabbing her terry cloth robe and put it on as she walked toward the door. She looked out the peek hole and saw a young man about the age of her son.

"Yes," she said. "You called about a leaking pipe? I'm Tony," he replied. She open the door allowing him inside. She smelled the male musk as he walked by. She noticed that he had a slight limp in his otherwise Adonious build.

She follow him as he went toward the bathroom keeping her eyes on his tight butt. "You look kind young to be a handyman," she said.

"It's not what I started out to be, both my grand-father and father were super's and they taught me to fix anything and everything. I had planned on a cureer in the NFL I was going to be a first round pick but in the next to last game of my senior season I was hit and my knee was totally destoryed." he said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said. "No need, I had an insurance policy that paid off and I bought this complex. Figurer I could could make a living from being the owner," he replied.

"If you're the owner then why are you doing the repairs?" she asked. "A good owner knows what he owns, beside I'm looking for a top notch super and until I find him I'll be doing the work," he answered.

Once in the bathroom he took one look at the pipe and saw that it was beyond repair. "See this pipe is rusted out I'll have to order a new elbow, they can send it over but it will take a few hours," he said. "Well in that case, how about a cup of coffee?" she asked. "Sure," he said, as he turn toward her. She was bend over still looking at the pipe. His eyes looked at her breast as they threaten to fall out of her robe.

She stood up and started to the kitchen. She had seen him looking at her boobs and it sent a thrill throughout her body. It made her feel...disirable and sexy. My god what am I thinking, he is young enough to be my son, she thought.

He followed her into the kitchen. She felt his eyes looking at her. I wished that I had taken the time to put on underwear, she thought.

As she was heating up some water she tried to past the time with idle chit-chat. But she still felt his eyes upon her.

"Your girlfriend or wife must be proud of you owning your own business," she said. "When I got hurt and the millions I would made by signing a pro-football contract went out the door so did she," he replied to her.

"Sorry, about that, but it is her lost," she said as she handed him the cup of coffee. Their fingers touched and she felt as if she had been shocked. She quickly pulled away and went to the sink. Girl get hold of yourself, he is way to young for you, she thought.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.