Married With Children: Peggin' Peg - Cover

Married With Children: Peggin' Peg

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Erotica Sex Story: Marcy and Peg have a go at it then Bud joins in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Mother   Son   Sex Toys   .

Damn, I hate getting up this early, thought Peg. She looked at the clock and it read, 10:50am. I could shoot who ever changed the time Oprah comes on.

As she came down the stairs and into that room with all the strange things in it she saw Bud refilling the milk from the sink. "Bud what are you doing here, shouldn't you be in school or running up and down the streets?" she asked.

"I slept late, I was tired after last night I got me some," her son said.

"Oh, my little man was playing with rubber Betty," Peg mocked her son with. He will never get any she thought.

"For your information I had the real thing last night, I had both Brandi and Kelly," he replied.

"Oh that is so sweet, mommy real proud of you," she said. Poor kid, in your dreams she thought. Why doesn't he just go away and leave me alone? Oprah is almost on.

Then without another word Peg took her bon-bon's and went to the television set just as Oprah was coming on. Now her day was beginning.

Her shows were still running when a knock was at the door. Who could that be, she wondered. The knocking continued and she was thinking of getting up to answer it when it shopped. Good she thought. Then a face was at the window, it was Marcy from next door. She is home early from the bank Peg thought.

"Come in," she yelled out.

Marcy came in carrying her briefcase. Still wearing her power business suit with dark pleated skirt that showed just enough leg. Peg noticed that she held the case as if it carried gold or something. She sit down in the chair across from the sofa. "Peg, you won't believe this but I just made a loan," she started to say until she was cut off.

"Yea, yea, good for you Marcy," Peg said. Why does she think I care, can't she see Jerry is coming on she thought.

"Peg, listen, the loan was to a dildo company and they gave me these," she said as she open her briefcase.

Peg looked into the briefcase and it was full of dildos. They were all sizes, colors and shapes. Peg's eyes lit up.

"Marcy, I never seen so many toys before," she said.

"And I haven't even tried them out yet, I rushed over here once they were given to me," Marcy said.

Since Steve had left her Marcy had gotten closer to the Bundy's, or at least to Kelly and then Peg. Marcy had been fucking the blonde bimbo since the day Steve had abandon her. Then just a week ago she had came over to find Peg watching Oprah Springer or some such show and she was ramming a cucumber up her pussy. Marcy had given her one of her old dildos that she was tired of, and since then they had a girl's day afternooner. Up till now all Peg would do was masturbate with her but Marcy wanted to get hold of those tits.

One thing Marcy couldn't figural out was that Al had this hang up for big hooters yet Peg had said he didn't play with the girls any longer. Well if Al doesn't want them I do she thought.

Peg had gotten up off the sofa and was stripping down. When she unhooked her bra her two melons came out. What a sight thought Marcy as she was rubbing her already soaked panties.

Peg's melons was a good 38 C cup, and they both were still firm and round with large pink nipples. Marcy wanted to get hold of those finger digit size nipples and suck on them. She slipped her finger under the crotch of her panties and began messaging her swollen pussy lips. Her fingers were quickly coated with her own juices.

Today she had to think of some way to get hold of Peg's melons and maybe even that red pussy. Looking in the briefcase she found a small pocket rocket. This is sure to do the trick, she thought.

"Hey Peg, you ever used one of these?" Marcy asked.

"Marcy, it's kind of small for me," Peg said.

"It may be small but it will drive you wild," Marcy replied, "here lay back and let me show you what it does."

"Marcy!" Peg said, "you know I don't do women."

"Peg, it's not doing a woman if I'm showing you how to work this toy. Just lay back, open those legs and close your eyes, and let me take you to places I only dreamed about...I mean, you only dreamed about," Marcy said as she got onto the floor where Peg laid.

Peg did as she was told, and Marcy placed the small vibrator onto Peggy's clit. Marcy marveled at the sight of Peg's red hair covered slit. Her pussy lips just stuck out of the surrounding hair. So close and yet so far, she thought. Peg watched as Marcy took the small toy to her clit and flip it on.

Once the little vibrator started doing it's magic, Peg almost immediately had a organism.

Damn, thought Marcy as Peg had her fourth organism in less then six minutes. Peg is a fucking machine, I wonder if she would realized if I just touched her with my finger. Then Marcy eased a finger onto Peg's pussy lips. Peg either didn't mind or didn't noticed the finger rubbing her pussy.

The only thing that Peg knew was that it had been a long time since she had been this hot. The last time she could remember was was the times that she had taken on the whole sport teams at Poke High. She loved the changing of the sports seasons. First there was the football, then basketball, track, swim team, and baseball. Yup, right after the games the boys knew that they would get the cheerleaders, and Peg was the captain of the squad.

Then Peg noticed that something warm and wet on her pussy, and when she open her eyes there was Marcy licking and sucking her. She screamed out with another organism. Damn, how long had it been since she had been eaten out by someone other then Buck? And Marcy was doing a good job.

Bud had finished scraping up breakfast from the walls of the refrigerator. He had just walked into the living room when Peg had stood up and stripped in front of Marcy. Hell, he thought, Marcy is playing with herself. He watched as Marcy placed the small thing onto Peggy's pussy and whatever it was, it seemed to be driving her crazy.

Bud had dropped his pants right there in the living room, and started to jack off as he watched Marcy masturbate his mother. Then when Marcy started to give Peg head, he popped off sending a wad across the room and onto the coffee table.

Neither woman seemed to have noticed Bud as he stood there still pulling on his cock. Marcy was lapping at the dark rose color lips of Peg's cunt and even after last night his cock once again become hard.

"I've got to get me some of this," he said as he walked over to Marcy's upturn ass. Bud went to his knees and looked as the white butt. Marcy's pussy lips were spread and glowed with her moisture. He watched as a small drop form on one of her lips and before it fell he placed his tongue onto it and licked it off.

As Peg looked up at her, Marcy she thought she felt a tongue licking her own pussy. Peggy didn't seem to object to her giving her head so she continued.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.