Married With Children: Kelly's First Taste Of Pussy - Cover

Married With Children: Kelly's First Taste Of Pussy

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Erotica Sex Story: Kelly Bundy meets and eats at Mrs. Rhodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Humor   Cheating   .

I stood looking at myself in the mirror. My boobs were just starting to fill out. Soon these things would take me someplace. I know I would never make it on my brains, so I had only my looks and hopefully a killer body. I wanted to get out of this house. All mom ever does is sit on the sofa stuffing her face with bon-bons and watching daytime TV. I have never known her to cook. Any food I got was from the neighbors. They felt sorry for me, unlike how they felt for dad. Most of the time they would throw an old shoe at him. A few time I caught him chewing on the leather.

I slipped on my bra just as my pip-squeak of a brother came running into my room. He looked at my tits and pointed at them and started saying, "look boobies."

"Yea, and this will be the closest that you'll ever get to the real things," I said.

He ran away crying. I wished someone would change his diapers, he been wearing the same one for weeks. Hell, no wonder the kids in fifth grade made fun of him.

As I left the house I saw a moving van new door. Someone was moving into the old McRae's house. I think they got tired of dad eyeing Mrs. McRae's hope chest. You couldn't believe the size of tits on her. And she knew how used them. She had this great job down at the nudie bar. I hope to one day have a good job like that too.

As I was looking at the stuff go into the house a black BMW drove up and stopped. Two guys got out. One of them saw me and said, "oh look Steve she's beautiful, and what is your name."

I replied, "I'm Kelly, sir."

The other one started to laugh but the look that was thrown his way quickly silenced him. "I'm a Madame, not a sir, my name is Marcy Rhoades and this man is my husband, Steve," she said a bit icy.

"Sorry... (but you have no boobs)," I said, the latter part was under my breath. After all I wanted to get at least one meal out of them per week.

When I was returning home from school I saw that the black BMW was gone but there was now a jeep in the drive. Wow, I thought these people have two cars. Dad still drives the one he had when he went to Poke High. You might remember him; he did something in a football game once.

Just as I was walking by Marcy came out and said, "Hi Kelly, I would like to talk with you for a minute, I just baked some cookies and I have some milk." That is all I needed to hear. I quickly ran up the drive and into her house. Real baked cookies, I've never eaten them before but I have heard about them on TV.

Over the cookies and milk Marcy spoke to me, "Kelly, I'm sorry if I was out of line this morning," she said.

"That's ok," I said as I bit into the cookies. I had never tasted anything like them before, why they were warm.

"Kelly dear," she said, "I'm new here and I don't know anyone yet and I was thinking that maybe you could help me, you know...um, tell me about the neighbors."

"Oh, you want the dirt on everyone," I said.

"Well, um yes," she replied.

Well for hot cookies or a hot meal there wasn't anything I wouldn't do. I told her about everybody on the block. But the only thing she seemed to be interested in was who was doing what to whom.

Well this went on for the next two years. She fed me and I would give her the juicy gossip. That is until the day Marcy woke up and Mr. Rhoades was gone.

Of course I had no idea of what had happen. I was coming home from school and there sit Marcy's car in the drive. I had heard something about Mrs. Jones and the pizza delivery boy so I went in using my key.

I was floored! There was Marcy Rhoades on the sofa naked crying and pushing something inside of herself!

I stood watching for a few minutes. I didn't know that old people played with themselves. I mean she must have been closed close to thirty.

Then she saw me standing there. She quickly stood and began pulling the things out of herself. They looked like dicks. She pulled two from her pussy, one from her mouth, and then another from her ass. I couldn't believe it she had four of them stuffed inside of herself.

"Kelly what... what are you doing here," she said. Finely I did see that Marcy was a woman and not some guy in drag. I always had some doubts about that.

"I saw your car in the driveway and wonder what you were doing," I replied. "Just what were you doing, Mrs. Rhodes?" I asked.

"Kelly, I think you are a little to young to understand," she said as she covered her A cup size tits leaving her nicely shaved bushed exposed.

"Come on, you don't think I don't know that you were playing with yourself," I said. "It's just I never seen one of these," I said as I looked at the toy that still smelled of her pussy.

"Kelly when you get older you will meet a boy and..." I stopped her right there.

"I haven't been a virgin in years, even before you moved in, I know all about fucking. It's just I never seen one of these," I said to her.

"Well dear, these are dildos and they have other names as well," she answered. "When you don't have a...man or when he doesn't fulfill you, then you can always count on...on...on," she stopped speaking and began to cry.

"Oh Kelly," she cried, "Steve left me, that limped dick wants to play with animals and not me," she sobbed.

I gave her a hug and thought, damn no cookies today. Then I realized that I was hugging a naked woman. I think she must have then realized that she was still nude as she said she was sorry and started to brake away.

"That's ok," I said. She hugged me as she had another bout of crying.

I didn't know what else to do, so I hugged her and slowly rocked her back and forth. I never held a naked woman before and it was kind of getting me excited. I mean I was rubbing her back and I felt her body against mine, but most of all I smelled the odor of sex still on her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.