Confusion - Cover

Preview

Confusion

by the Troubador

Copyright© 2002 by the Troubador

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Drunk/Drugged, Cheating, Cuckold,

Erotica Sex Story: Don loved and married Diane. Their best friends were Joe and Jenny, also happily married but with a problem. Joe came to Don to help solve their problem. However, Joe had another problem he wanted solved and used this situation to try to get that solved too.<br>This is definetily MF, but it is a lot of other things too. Yet it isn't. Just read it and enjoy.

This is copyright 2002 by the Troubador. All rights are reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced for any reason without explicit written permission from the author. Do not remove this copyright statement.

Unless someone has downloaded this from the site on which it was found, you already know it is erotic, and I assure you there will be graphic sexual content. If for some reason you aren't legally supposed to have access to such content, please go away and come back when it is legal. I assure you it will be much more enjoyable then, and you will understand it better and get more out of it. I know this is true because that is what my mother told me almost sixty years ago, and I have learned everything my mother told me is correct. That is why I always wear clean underwear. The reason I am always polite and courteous to women has other, ulterior, motives.

It is certainly not about real people. But it is caused, as many of my stories are, by another story I read on the 'net. As with many of those I read it was almost about real type people, but not quite. I am just trying to redo the story idea using 'real people'. By that I mean composites of many of the good, bad, selfish and generous individuals I have known over a longish life. If you see yourself here, I won't be surprised. I just hope you feel good about the way I depicted you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.