Mad At Maddie

by BiggerJim

Copyright© 2002 by BiggerJim

Incest Sex Story: Revenge is a dish best served cold. Julie and I extract a full measure on her sister, Maddie.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

I had been planning this revenge for years.

You see, when my wife, Julie, and I were dating she still lived at home. We would, on occasion, enjoy a quickie after her parents went to bed. I'd bend her over the living room couch and lift up her skirt. She rarely wore panties when I was visiting, on the off chance that we could steal a few moments of horny bliss. Sliding my stiff cock up and down her wet slit, I would rub her pussy until she hissed her need to me. "Don't tease me," she whispered. "I really need your cock in me. Make me come."

I stabbed my dick into her, rocking my hips back and forth as I gripped her ass for all I was worth. She usually sped things up by snaking her hand down between her legs, furiously massaging her pulsing clit. I could tell when she got off-the shuddering started at her knees, and vibrated up to her shoulders. The pillow she was biting on, because we didn't want to attract her parent's attention, muffled her cries. Once the waves of her orgasm receded, she would reach farther back between her legs to cup may pulsing balls. She really knows what brings me to the edge, and her teasing fingertips played a staccato rhythm on my contracting nut sack. With my teeth clenched, I drove my throbbing cock deeper. As my load shot deep in her drenched pussy, she milked my balls dry. Man, she was a great fuck, even for a quickie.

All good things, as they say, eventually come to an end. It turns out that her sister; Madeline (Maddie) had crept to the top of the steps one night, and observed our evening gymnastics. Maddie, seventeen at the time was at a difficult age and she and my Julie used to argue about all manner of things. One time, for reasons that were never adequately explained, Maddie "ratted us out" to her parents. Now, this really didn't change anything except to heap tons of embarrassment on Julie, and cut off the flow of pussy for me. For a short time, anyway. When I heard what had happened, I swore to Julie, and myself, that one day, Maddie, would pay.

That was sixteen years ago. It has been said, and I agree, that revenge is a dish best served cold. Last week I finally got the chance to serve it to her.


Maddie lived in Indiana when she divorced her shitheel husband Tommy. Believe me, I have no love lost for Maddie, but Tommy was just an asshole. Really, look "asshole" up in the dictionary and his picture is there. Anyway, Julie invited her to come spend a few weeks with us to kind of "decompress" after the divorce.

I went out of my way to be nice to Maddie. I didn't mention her troubles, I was very friendly, and I treated her and Julie to several gourmet meals and really good wines. I was a prince.

After about two weeks she started to take things for granted, and I could tell that she was really getting on Julie's nerves, just like old times. They'd had a rather spririted shouting match one evening and I told Julie to leave Maddie alone and come up to the bedroom. Since Maddie was in the house, sex had been a little thin. In retrospect, I wonder if this was a throwback to the time she told Julie's parents about our evening humpfests. Anyway, I took Julie to the bedroom and sat her down to talk.

"Julie," I said. "Why do you let her get to you like that?" Julie admitted that Maddie has always been able to get under her skin, and she didn't know what to do about it. I reminded her that I had been very polite to Maddie and treated her better than her husband had (not that it was very difficult). Julie agreed that I had been very nice.

"I have to confess something to you," I said. "Do you remember when you still lived at home and you would fight with Maddie all the time."

"Yeah, I remember." Julie replied.

"Well, I have never forgotten the rotten thing she did when she told your parents that we were screwing around in your house at night."

"I remember that too."

"I swore that I was going to punish her, and I think that the time is now. We have been very good to her and Maddie has basically crapped on us-you especially"

"You're right! Boy, that pisses me off!"

"Well, are you with me? Is tonight the night we pay Maddie back for sixteen years of being an incredible pain in the ass?"

"Yes, it is... What do you have in mind?"

"Since she's been such a pain in the ass, that's where I'm going to start. By giving her a pain in the ass!!"

"I like it!!!" Julie laughed evilly.


That night, after a barely civil dinner, I approached Maddie. "We, all three of us, need to have a talk," I said.

"About what?" Maddie asked.

"About you and Julie and me. Let's go to the living room and sit."

"OK."

Taking a seat in different chairs, I told Maddie that we were very disappointed in her attitude and behavior. We told her that we didn't think she owed us anything other than common courtesy and a polite attitude.

"OK. I guess that you guys are right. I've been a little bitchy, but it's because of the breakup with Tommy. It's got me all keyed up," she whined.

"Is that an apology?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Maddie replied.

Julie looked at me and nodded her head. Had Maddie made a better effort at contrition, or seemed to be truly sorry, we were willing to waive off what punishment we had in store for her. Knowing Maddie, I was sure that she'd screw up this last chance, but I felt obligated to let her try.

"Is there anything else you want to say, Maddie?" Julie asked.

"No, that's it," said Maddie.

With that I stood up and took Maddie by the hand. "Come with me," I said, leading her into the family room. This room was set up for entertaining. We had several chairs and couches as well as a fully stocked entertainment center.

"Maddie," I said, "You've had your last chance. Tonight you make your first installment on a debt that you've long owed us."

With that, I grabbed her hands and pinned her arms behind her. Julie came up to her and said, "I'm sorry, Maddie, but we tried to be nice. 'Nice' didn't work, so now you get 'not nice'." When Maddie opened her mouth to protest, Julie stuck a wet washcloth in her mouth, and tied it in place with a scarf.

I'll give her credit, Maddie squirmed and jumped and was tough to control, but I am much larger than she is. Wrestling her to the ground, I sat astride her as Julie retrieved a coil of rope from the utility room. It only took a minute for Julie to bind Maddie's ankles, then her knees. Still holding Maddie's arms, I frog-marched her across the room and bent her over the ottoman. It was a large overstuffed footstool with four thick legs.

I tied her wrists to one end, while Julie corded her knees to other. Standing back to admire our work, we could see that Maddie was trussed up tight, and not about to go anywhere.

"Why don't you do the honors," I asked, "while I go get us a few beers?"

"You bet!" Julie replied.

I went to the kitchen and cracked two cold ones. By the time I got back, Julie was hard at work, cutting Maddie's clothes away from her squirming body. The improvised gag was muffling her protests nicely, but I could see that Maddie was outraged.

"Don't be mad at us," I said. "If someone had done this to you twenty years ago, you probably would have turned out a lot nicer that you did. We don't like this. We're doing it to help you, Maddie."

That last part was a bit of a lie, I must admit. I was really starting to enjoy the site of Maddie, firmly tied down in our family room, with bits of her body appearing through the cuts Julie was making in her clothes. I suspect that Julie was getting into it too, by the look on her face. The sweat on her brow wasn't all exertion, I was sure.

Taking our time and sipping our beer, we finally had Maddie stripped. We had, during the stripping, always stayed behind her, so she couldn't really see us as she grunted and fought the bondage. We gave Maddie a few minutes to cool down and Julie and I sat in front of Maddie to have a talk.

"Maddie," I said. "Do you know why you are in your current predicament?"

"Mmm-phphph-ngngn" Maddie mouthed around her gag.

"Oh? You don't know?" I teased. "You are where you are because you really pissed us off. You took it upon yourself to tell your parents that Julie and I were screwing in the house all those years ago. It embarrassed Julie and pissed me off. There isn't a week that goes by that I haven't looked forward to paying you back, and today is the first installment."

I turned to Julie and said, "Julie, would you do the honors?"

"Yes, thank you," she replied. Since we really didn't have much in the way of "discipline" equipment, we needed to improvise. Julie went into the kitchen and came back with a wooden spoon and a plastic pancake flipper. "Mom always used the spoon," Julie said.

Positioning herself behind Maddie's upturned ass, Julie seemed to contemplate her target. Maddie had an ample backside. She was built like a "pear", somewhat larger at the bottom than at the top. Cocking her arm back, Julie swung her arm down through a short arc. CRACK! The wooden spoon impacted Maddie's ass with a loud smack. Maddie tensed and screamed around her stuffed mouth. "Nice form," I told Julie. "Just try to keep your head down and follow through on the swing."

It didn't take Julie long to develop the finer points of giving a truly first-class ass beating. SMACK! She varied her point of impact and timing enough to keep Maddie off-balance. WHACK! She ran out of steam about 25 strokes into the punishment, and had to take a break. By this point, Maddie's rump was a bright even pink color. Julie had not done any damage, and probably stung her rather than really hurt her. Since it was my turn now, that was going to change.

I knelt next to Maddie's face. Her eyes were bright with malice as I spoke to her. "You really brought this on yourself, you know. All you have to do to get out is apologize to Julie and me." I spoke gently but firmly and as I spoke, I untied her gag.

"You son of a bitch!" she started. "Just who the fuck Mmmm-phph..." her words were cut off as I replaced the gag.

"Sounds like you're not ready yet, so I guess we need to go back to work," I pronounced.

Taking up my station behind Maddie's glowing buns, I hefted the next weapon in our arsenal, the pancake turner. Taking a few practice swings, I found that the device what a bit too "whippy" and not stiff enough for my taste, but I used it anyway. Looking to Julie for approval, she nodded eagerly. It was then that I noticed Julie's nipples. They were rock hard and her breathing was pretty heavy. Wow, I thought, she's getting off on this.

Returning to the job at hand, I sliced the spatula down at an angle and whipped the business end across Maddie's inflames ass. The tool whistled as it hit, and while the impact didn't make much noise, Maddie certainly did. Her back arched as if she had been electrocuted as the pain shot through her body. "Now we're making an impression!" I announced. Smack-smack-smack-smack-smack-smack. Without varying timing or force, I applied the improvised butt beater to Maddie's rapidly reddening rump.

Julie watched the spanking with undisguised lust. When I looked to her, I caught her rubbing her own crotch through her running shorts. Her heavy breathing told me that she was working up to an orgasm. Not close, but working on it. "Hit her! Hit her again!" she said breathlessly as she jammed her hand down her shorts and furiously massaged her aching pussy.

Turning back to Maddie, I beat her ass like a man possessed. I rained blows on her red butt until my arm felt like lead. Maddie lay screaming and shaking against her bonds. I had to stop and give my arm a rest. Julie continued to finger herself to orgasm. "Oh-my-God!" Julie blurted, as the first orgasm ripped through her. Maddie whipped her head around to see what was going on. She had been unaware just what Julie was doing, and the look of horror on Maddie's eyes told me that she didn't approve of what she saw.

"What's the matter, Bitch," I said. "Do you begrudge Julie this little bit of pleasure?" Mumbling behind her gag, I couldn't make out what Maddie was trying to say. I really didn't care either, because between watching Julie masturbate herself and smacking Maddie's ass, I suddenly found myself with an excruciatingly stiff hard-on. Sitting in the chair across from Maddies head, I unzipped my pants and let my cock spring free. "Julie," I said. "Come over here and give my cock some loving." Julie rushed to me and knelt down.

Looking at her sister she said, "Watch this." Slowly, Julie licked my throbbing dick up underneath the shaft. She ran her tongue around the swollen head and licked a few drops of pre-cum off the tip.

"Mmmmm-good!" she said, looking right at her sister. Turning back to me, she puckered her lips and took me in her mouth. Up and down her head bobbed as she sucked me deeper into her throat. She had me to the brink in moments, and with a final jab down her throat I started to shoot my hot load in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, as she usually does, but some managed to leak around her lips and down her chin.

"Here, Baby," I said. "Let me get you something to clean your face with." I reaching over I took Maddie's gag off and retrieved the wet washcloth from her speechless mouth. I used it to lovingly clean all my cum off of Julie's face. Wadding it back up I turned back to Maddie.

"Oh no! Don't you dare!" she wailed. I quickly jammed the cloth back into Maddie's mouth-cum soaked side out, of course-and tied it back in place.

Julie and I laughed at Maddie's discomfort. "Maddie," Julie said. "That's your problem. You've just never enjoyed dick as much as I have. You really should loosen up a bit." Half joking I turned to Julie and said, "I'll loosen her up!"

Julie paused two beats, looked me in the eye and said, "Sure, go ahead!" Looking at Maddie I could see her eyes wide with fright.

"I don't know," I said. "She looks like a tough case."

"You're up to it," Julie quipped, pointing at my rising cock. "It's not like she's going to be able to do anything about it. Plus, she hasn't had any for quite some time, so she probably needs it in more ways than one! Go ahead, enjoy!"

Taking a kneeling position behind Maddie's red, mottled ass, I lightly ran my hand across her pouting cunt lips. Up until now, I'd never really looked at them, even while administering her spanking. She had only a faint fuzzy down, and her clit was buried under a fleshy hood. Maddie Jumped and squeaked when touched as I probed the opening to her pussy. She was fairly wet so I had no trouble sliding first one, then two fingers into her hot box.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.