Amanda Finds True Love - Cover

Amanda Finds True Love

by Angelgirl

Copyright© 2002 by Angelgirl

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda has finally found the man of her dreams. There is only one small problem; he has a split personality and it seems to be driven to distroying her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   BDSM   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Violence   .

[Book 8]

Told by Holly.

You really should read ["Amanda's Sudan Holiday"] before reading this story.

It had been several weeks since I heard from Mandi; I sent her three e-mails with no response. I thought she would surely respond when I sent back her last story, ["Amanda's Sudan Holiday"]. She usually had a few comments about how I edited things but nothing this time; just silence. I was planning a trip to Seattle that coming weekend; Mandi always said I was welcome to stay with her. Although we had been friends for over a year I had never really met her, just by phone and on our computers. I first met her when I offered to edit one of her stories after reading her comment at the end of, [" Amanda's Nightmare"] that she really needed help. I thought we had become good friends. That is why I was so surprised when she just shut me out. The last time I talked with her she had given me her address and told me where she kept her spare key. I planed on going to her place and finding out what was wrong between us. I was even prepared to use her key and wait in her apartment. I arrived in Seattle early Friday evening and decided to phone her one more time before I went to her apartment.

"Hi, this is Mandi. I can't come to the phone right now but please don't hang up. Leave a message and I promise I will phone you back as soon as I can." Her sweet voice came from her answering machine.

"Just like Mandi, always worried that someone might get mad at her," I thought to myself.

I hailed a cab and off I went. We pulled up in front of a very impressive looking apartment building; it looked very pricey. The cab driver wanted to carry my bags up to the apartment but I told him to put them on the front steps. There was a coin operated newspaper box on the curb outside the front door. I took some quarters from my purse and walked over to it. As I was putting the quarters into the box I dropped one to the ground making it look as accidental as possible. When I bent down I put my finger under the lip of the stand and I felt something moving. I grasped it between my fingers and pulled out a bright shiny brass key.

"Mandi must have had a new one cut just for me, I thought. "She must still be expecting me. I wonder what is going on."

I pushed the key into the large front door of the apartment building. An electric motor clicked and the door swung open. When I got to her apartment a sudden fear fell over me, I can't explain why. I knocked on the door several times before trying the key. The apartment was dark and the curtains were closed but it smelled as fresh as a daisy, almost sweet. I could feel Mandi's ambience all around me. It was such a pretty apartment. I called out her name a few times, I didn't want to shock her if she was sleeping but there was no reply. I brought my luggage in and closed the door. I couldn't help myself; I decided to snoop around a little. The living room was beautiful, everything was decorated in soft pastels with pillows everywhere. When I went into the kitchen I almost died; I would give anything to have a kitchen like that; it had everything a girl could want. Centre island, duel sinks, a huge fridge, and an upright freezer. I decided to take a look into her bedroom. The first room I looked in was obviously not hers. It was a beautifully decorated room but I just knew it wasn't her bedroom. The last room I opened I could smell the wonderful scent of her perfume in the air. I saw her computer sitting on a desk in the far corner. Her Queen Size bed with its giant canopy was so impressive. She had told me many stories of the frolicking she had done on that bed. I could see scuff marks on the large wooden corner posts.

"I bet that is from the handcuffs she allows her lovers to use. I wish I had the courage to allow a man to do that to me," I thought as I imagined myself spread eagled and bound to the bed.

Just as I was about to leave her bedroom I noticed a sheet of paper on the desk beside her computer and out of curiosity I picked it up. It was a memo to herself but it was about me. I figured I could read it.

"Must tell Holly about my new man. Better than that I'll send her the draft of my next story. I haven't thanked her yet for the wonderful job she did with, ["Amanda's Sudan Holiday"]. Must send it tomorrow after Abdul leaves," the note ended.

Abdul !!!!. ABDUL !!!!That's the name of one of those brothers who tried to kill her," I thought as my heart almost fell into my shoes. "She couldn't possibly be talking with them again. Even she can't be that crazy," I said out loud. And what's this about a new story. I never heard anything about a new story."

I began to panic and decided to start her computer. She had told me her passwords so many times I knew them all by heart. I opened the folders she kept her stories in. They were all there. "Amanda's Secret Memories," "Amanda's Big Mistake", "Amanda's Nightmare", and so on. I recognized them all except for the last one. "Amanda's Last Lover". I had never seen that title before. I decided to open the folder and read the story.

After reading her story I know that I don't have the strength to relate what I read. I already know the ending and I think it best if I let you read it for yourselves. I am going to attach her story to this letter. Here is her story.


Amanda's Last Lover

Angel girl

I am going to start this story by telling all of you, [my friends] that I have finally met the man of my dreams. I'm going to give the plot away right at the beginning, because there is no plot. I am going to bore you to death telling you about this wonderful man. Okay, I might add a little sex but that's only because he is everything I have ever dreamed of.

P.S. Did I tell you I am the happiest girl in the world?


THE STORY

After the plane landed back home in the good old USA I didn't care if I lived or died, I was such a mess. They hadn't been very neat when they sutured every opening in my body with twine. I didn't think I could ever go out into public again. I looked like something out of a monster movie, but I was taken to one of the most prestigious hospitals in the U.S., "Mount Sinai". I was told that Abdul 1 was paying for everything. They performed magic on me and within a few months I was looking almost as good as new. I can't imagine how much it must have cost him. The only contact I had with him was a note he left me. He begged me not to tell anyone what had happened. He said that as much as he was willing to risk death in rescuing me he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he knew he had brought disgraced upon his family. As much as I wanted to tell the world what a bunch of cannibals they were over there I decided to remain silent. How could I hurt the man who had saved me from such a terrible fate?

After getting out of the hospital I lazed around my apartment trying to find that old spark, but something was gone. That terrible adventure had taken something from me. I just couldn't find the will to do much of anything. My mind kept drifting back into thoughts about Abdul 1, and how he had risked his life to save mine. No one had ever done anything like that for me before. I couldn't get him out of my mind, I wondered if he was still alive. Maybe they found out and had killed him. He was the black sheep in the family. His mother had been an American. He stood out like a beacon with his blond hair and fair skin. I had tried to persuade him to come with me but he said it would dishonour his family. He was a very proud and honourable man. I tried my best to force the thoughts of him from my mind because I knew I would probably never see him again. Once I even invited two of my craziest lovers over for a night of fun. I was sore for days after they had finished with me but I didn't get any pleasure from it; it wasn't them I wanted. There was only one man I wanted to give myself to. I decided to quit fighting it and started decorating my home in a manner I thought might please him. I had become a boring person. I would just have to wait until something lit my spark again, I couldn't do it myself. Little did I know just how soon that would be. It was Friday evening and I had just gotten home from work when I heard a knock at my front door.

"Who is it?" I called out from behind my door.

When I heard a deep voice answer, "Abdul," my heart stopped beating. My only thoughts were of the brothers; they had come to get me and hurt me again. The monsters that almost killed me were at my front door. I opened the drawer of the small table in the hall and lifted out the 38 revolver that I was sure I would never use. I was in such a state of panic and fear that I started pulling the trigger as soon as the door swung open. I almost killed the only man who truly loves me. If I had remembered to put bullets into the chamber he would have been a bloody mess in my front door way. Fate looked after me again, as it always has in the past. After we got over the initial shock of me almost killing him we settled down in the living room and began talking. We talked until the early hours of the morning. He told me that he felt the same about me as I did for him. I never felt so in-love before; I was so happy. He was the sweetest kindest man I had ever known. He treated me like I was a princess. The only little twinge of doubt I felt was wondering if I could control my sexuality with such a gentle man. We had talked for hours, it was almost morning and he hadn't once tried to touch me. I began to wonder if he even found me attractive. I had told him many times during the course of the evening that I loved him but it wasn't until I told him he could do anything he wanted with me that he began to change. It was like he was becoming another person. I saw a look in his eyes that scared me to death.

"Are you really mine?" He asked in a powerful and different voice.

"Yes Abdul. I am yours," I answered. "Do with me as you wish."

He told me to stand up and walk before him. He began calling me a slut and a useless cunt. I couldn't believe my ears as he began circling around me. I felt like I was being stalked by a wild animal. He had changed into a different person.

"I should tear the flesh from your worthless body. How dare you arouse me in this way. How dare you awaken the beast. You are not worthy to be my slut, you are not deserving of my lust. I should kill you on the spot you stand," he growled as if he hated me.

I stood frozen like a statue; not knowing if it was from fear or the excitement he was causing in me. I couldn't believe the animal he had become as he walked behind me and began grunting and growling. When he emerged in front of me again he was completely naked. His body glistened with sweat and his flesh rippled with muscles. His manhood was standing straight out from between his legs like a large battering ram; he definitely was his father's son. His penis was at least twelve inches long and as thick as my upper arm. I had never before felt quite like I did at that moment. I had become frightened of him, almost terrified and yet I was so excited I felt like I was going to faint. My panties were soaking wet as my juices began to run down my legs. He hadn't laid a finger on me; yet I was aroused to a level I had never known before.

"Look what you have done to me slut. Look what you have made me become. You Fucking Whore! You Fucking Cunt! You will die for this!" He yelled as he raised his hand to the neckline of my dress. "You said I could do anything I wanted with you, now you will know what you have unleashed. Do not move! Or I will snap your worthless neck," he growled.

He began ripping the clothes from my body the way a young child rips open a present. My mind was bursting with emotions; I could feel his lust, his desire. I had never known such rage. It was as though I had released a creature within him that would only find satisfaction in my destruction. But I knew it was Abdul. Somehow I knew he was still there; I would be safe in his love. It only took a few seconds and I was standing naked before him.

"Very good my sweet slut. I am proud of you. I expected you to be begging for mercy long before now, but I guarantee you will be before I am finished with you're worthless hide." He said in an almost demented voice.

All at once I felt a terrible pain in the side of my face and I tumbled to the floor. Abdul was standing over me his hand still raise into the air ready to strike again. I laid on my back staring up in disbelief.

"How could such a gentle man have become this "Monster"?" I thought to myself as I raised my hand to my burning cheek.

"Spread your fucking legs or I will rip them from you," he screamed.

I lowered my head to the floor closing my eyes slowly spread my legs apart. I didn't know what to expect, was he going to kick me? Or even worse was he going to shove a knife into me? At this point I thought anything was possible. As much as I was experiencing fear I was also turned on as never before. This was the man I loved, the man who had saved my life. He was the only person on earth I wanted to give myself to. I was sure it was pure lust that was driving him to be this way. His penis was sticking straight out from his body like a baseball bat, twitching and bouncing each time he spoke. I wanted him to take from me what ever he needed. My own needs didn't matter, my emotions were going crazy. I wanted to throw myself to him. I wantonly spread my legs up to him; my nether lips opening to his lascivious smile.

"Very good slut. Very good," I heard him saying.

Not knowing what to expect I closed my eyes again. Pain exploded between my legs like a burning fire. Sharp jolts shot up into my belly causing me to jump into a sitting position. My eyes widened when I saw his head buried between my legs snarling like a feeding wolf. His hand came up to my neck and pushed me back, my head slammed into the floor. He pulled my legs farther apart. It felt like my hips were crunching together; I was doing the splits and then some. I could feel him attacking the soft tissue of my private parts. The loud liquid sounds made me wonder if he was ripping my throbbing lips to shreds. His passion had totally overwhelmed me, I could feel no pain. I didn't care what damage he might be doing; I only cared that it was pleasing him. If it meant ripping me into little pieces, so be it. I lifted my hips pushing the gap between my legs forward into his assault. The sudden yielding must have surprised him, his face lifted. There was blood on his lips.

"So you haven't had enough, you want more," he growled.

A tremor of electricity burst into every nerve of my body as his fingers pushed into me. Only his thumb was left out to roll around the protruding nub of my clit. It was sending tiny erotic waves up my spine.

"Where is the fucking gun you tried to kill me with, where is it bitch?" He yelled almost in a frenzy.

I pointed to the table just a few feet away. He reached over and took it into his hand.

"If you had killed me this is all you would have had. It would have to take my place. It would have to fuck your slimy cunt."

I felt the coldness of the steel as he pushed it into my quivering quimm. I shivered as fear coursed through my nerves.

"Fuck this Bitch! Fuck This!" He growled as he pushed it deep into me.

It was as if my body was no longer under my control as I felt my buttocks lifting up to him. As he thrust the gun farther into me his hand smashed against my puffy clitoris causing the pressure to build in my loins. I began moaning loudly as I pushed myself forward in rhythm with his thrusts. The liquid evidence of my excitement was gushing from my yielding pussy.

"You want more slut?" I heard his voice saying from somewhere in the distance. "You want more? I'll fucking give you more. I'll give you the most powerful fuck of your life. I'll blow your fucking mind," he laughed loudly.

I watched as he placed three bullets into the gun and spun the chamber. A feeling of terror rippled through me when I felt him pushing the cold steel into my swollen pussy again.

"Imagine the fuck you are going to get from this. Think of what it is going to feel like when this cums inside of you. This is the fuck you have been waiting for your entire whore's life, isn't it? Tell me to pull the trigger. Beg me to pull the trigger." He snarled down at me.

I couldn't stop myself; I was totally in his control. I knew the chances were 50-50 that the chamber would be empty as I heard my voice speaking in short gasps as if I were possessed. I wanted him to pull the trigger, I Really Wanted It!

"Please, Please Abdul. Do it. Please. I want it. Please do it, please." I begged uncontrollably.

I heard a loud, "Click" as the hammer slammed down onto an empty chamber. Jolts of fire and emotion burst inside my body. My heart was pounding so hard it sounded like a drum. I was covered in sweat and felt like I was floating. All I could feel was Abdul ramming the hard steel farther into me.

"That was wonderful my little cunt, now tell me to do it again. Tell me to pull the trigger again," he screamed.

My head began to spin, I could no longer see; blackness was all around. Without thinking I felt my pelvis lifting up to him. I tried not to say the words but they flowed from me.

"Yes, Yes, Yes. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fill my insides with your love. Pull the trigger my love, pull the trigger," I said as if my very soul belonged to him.

I knew the chances were almost one hundred percent that the gun would fire this time but I was willing to give Abdul anything, even my life.

"I love you," were the last words I remember saying before a burst of energy exploded between my legs like I had never known. The pain turned into a white light as convulsions surged through every nerve of my body causing orgasm after orgasm to erupt in my belly. It was like there was electricity shooting everywhere and I was on a roller coaster of orgasms flying up down at around in the blackness.

"If this is what dying is all about; I wish I could do it a few hundred more times," I remembered thinking to myself just before the darkness embraced me.

It was looking down a tunnel at a light shining through the darkness. After staring at it for a few moments I realized it was the lamp on my table. I was lying on my coach with soft pillows under my head and a warm blanket covering me. My first thoughts were to put my hands between my legs. My vulva felt fat and slippery as my fingers traced the thick lips. A charge both of pleasure and pain coursed through me; it seemed to be purring with a life all its own. Something I hadn't experienced for some time. Abdul was sleeping in the large armchair across from me. He was fully clothed and looked like nothing out of the ordinary had happened. When I raised myself into a sitting position I could see my clothes neatly piled across the arm of the couch.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.