My Crotch-Sniffing Dog - Cover

My Crotch-Sniffing Dog

by sourdough

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Erotica Sex Story: You've heard of drug-sniffing dogs and you've heard of bomb-sniffing dogs. Well, I have a crotch-sniffing dog. Now wait a minute here, you're probably thinking 'What's the big deal?' All dogs go around sniffing crotches. That's true, but my dog has been specially trained to sniff out fertile, human females ready to fucked into motherhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   MaleDom   Pregnancy   .

You've heard of drug-sniffing dogs and you've heard of bomb-sniffing dogs. Well, I have a crotch-sniffing dog. Now wait a minute here, you're probably thinking. What's the big deal? All dogs go around sniffing crotches. That's true, but my dog has been specially trained to sniff out and identify fertile, human females ready to be fucked into motherhood.

This isn't some science fiction story about some dog that rapes and knocks up women. No sir! I'm the one who knocks them up. My dog Spike just points the right ones out to me, so to speak. Heck! Spike couldn't fuck puppies into a bitch. He's fixed, you see. I got him at the animal shelter. They're the ones who insisted he be neutered before I "adopted" him. Well, I got him for his nose and neutering him didn't hurt that any.

By now I'm sure you think I'm a complete bastard and you'd be right. But if my story is interesting, so what? Just bear with me for a bit.

I was born and raised in a working class environment. I won't bore you with the details of my early life since it's not important to my story. My father was a drunk and my mother was a dutiful wife. I was the oldest in a family of three sons and four daughters. When I turned 16 I was told to quit school and get a job to help support the family. Well, I quit school but when I walked out the door to find a job I never returned.

I drifted from odd job to odd job until I was 18. I then got a job driving a truck and I've stuck with that type of work ever since.

I'm not ugly but I'm not exactly a charmer either. My success with women was always hit and miss. I usually accepted rejection like a gentleman but my one pet peeve was for a woman to string me along while expecting me to spend time and money on her. One time I'd spent a whole pay check to wine and dine this bitch. We went to this exclusive nightclub after dinner where there's always a ton of people waiting to get in. I tipped, or rather bribed the doorman a hundred bucks to get us in. Not ten minutes after we were seated the bitch let herself get picked up by some other guy and dumped me! Needless to say I was pissed.

I got my revenge by raping her. Knowing her habits and schedule, I caught her alone where it was dark and deserted. I came up from behind and grabbed her. I then threw a bag over her head, shoved her into some bushes and tore off her clothes. Raping her was pure pleasure. I porked her mercilessly. Since she couldn't identify me I got away clean.

Later when I heard she was pregnant by her rapist I couldn't have been more pleased. In fact I nearly came in my trousers just thinking about it. My career as a rapist had begun.

Think about it. I saved a ton of money on dating and could pick and choose my "dates." The most attractive women were accessible whether or not they were married or had a sweetheart. The only drawback, of course, was if I were caught, I'd be probably spending the rest of my life in prison. That possibility didn't stop me although I tried to be as cautious as possible.

Within a year I'd raped several more women. I knocked up a couple of them and that's when I realized the biggest charge I got was when I knew my victim was going to give birth to my bastard. My big fantasy now was to impregnate every woman I raped. Well how do you make sure the woman you want to fuck and impregnate is fertile? How do you know you're not risking everything for a woman who's on the Pill?

It's impossible. I've read plenty of those online stories where the heroine gets knocked up so easily. This is not so in real life. It was a puzzle I was determined to solve.

Despite being a high school dropout I consider myself pretty smart. If I'd completed high school and gone on to college I might have made something of myself. I love books. I spent countless hours in public libraries in a program of self-education in the arts and sciences. I became well informed and I can hold my own in conversations with many professionals regarding their own specialties. In all my research I never ran across anyway to test a woman's fertility without resorting to blood or urine analysis or checking body temperature. For my purpose none of this was tenable.

I was sitting in a bar one day nursing a beer. There was only one other patron in the place. I was watching a piece on the television news concerning the use of drug-sniffing dogs at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"They should have dogs who could sniff out women who were ready to have a baby fucked into them," I said. I was talking back to the television out loud.

"It's possible," said the other customer who was sitting a few stools away from me. "Dogs right now are being trained to detect certain diseases in humans. The results have been very encouraging. Since every organic compound gives off a signature odor the dog can be trained to signal its handler when it detects the odor that we're looking for. Healthy people have odors just like diseased people. I think a dog could be trained to detect the scent of a healthy adult female at the peak of her fertility cycle."

Now this guy definitely had my attention. I introduced myself and bought him a drink. He turned out to be a biochemist. His name was Gustavo and once he warmed to his subject he was hard to stop. I didn't want to stop him. I was an eager listener. The company he was working for was one of many trying to develop devices, which could detect the presence of compounds down to a few parts per billion. The Holy Grail of this research was to develop a detector as sensitive as a dog's nose. The dog's sense of smell is immensely more powerful than a human's. This goal is still years away from realization.

I asked Gustavo if he could synthesize the odor emitted by a healthy ovulating female. He said it had already been done by a colleague of his and offered to get me a sample. He never even asked why I wanted it. Gustavo was a problem solver and loved to help people. I'm sure he would have been horrified if he had known my intentions.

After exchanging information with Gustavo I started calling around to various centers that trained detection dogs and their handlers. Virtually all of them dealt with drugs and explosives and couldn't understand why I wanted to a dog trained for one scent. I finally started telling them that I wanted a truffle-hunting dog. Truffles are a rare type of fungi that are used in gourmet food dishes. They grow underground. Dogs and sows are used to smell them out.

I was finally referred to a semi-retired trainer who was willing to work with me. He didn't care what kind of scent the dog would be trained for. He's the one who took me to the animal shelter and picked out Spike for me. He had a good eye for dogs and felt that Spike would be a perfect candidate for training.

I live a fairly Spartan existence so I had plenty of money saved. Since I had to undergo training as a handler as well as participate in Spike's training I quit my job. It all set me back quite a bit financially but the results were worth it. Spike and me hit it off pretty well with each other. With Gustavo's sample in hand we started our training. Twelve weeks later our trainer declared us a fairly competent team.

After a bit of field-testing and dry runs with Spike it became obvious that some adjustments would have to be made in his training. For one thing no woman likes a dog sniffing at her crotch. I know! I know! Duh!

Spike had to learn to do his crotch sniffing from a safe distance. I discovered that most women weren't even aware of Spike until he was within five yards of them. Eventually he learned to stay out of this awareness zone. Spike could still get the needed scent if he was downwind of his target. He also learned to just sit and wait for the target to walk by.

Spike responded well to my whistles and hand signals from a distance so he knew when to stay and when to move on without me having to get close enough for me to get noticed. If I was ever arrested I didn't want Spike to be connected to my activities. As far as anyone was concerned the dog was just a pet. I had a good friend who would take care of Spike and make a good home for him if anything happened to me.

The only thing I couldn't teach Spike was my tastes in women. He was scent oriented and I guess they all looked alike to him but he never failed to signal me when he caught the scent. His signal was a pawing of the ground with his right foreleg.

Once I was satisfied with the adjustments I made in his training I took Spike to a dog-friendly park for some serious prospecting. He immediately got to work.

The first potential Spike identified was a young teenage girl. She was a pretty little thing. As much as I would have loved to put a baby in her belly I decided to pass on her. You see the cops are basically pretty lazy. They wait for a guy to make a mistake or otherwise fall in their laps before they make a move. However when a youngster is a victim the cops get energetic and start doing real police work. For that reason I lean toward women who look at least old enough to buy a drink.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.