Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Susan visibly deflated. Her lower lip began to pout. But all along her fingers continued to dig deep into her pussy and toy with her hard nipples. "I guess we won't be able to have any fun now that your girlfriend is here," she muttered. "Unless, she wants to play too..." she said giving both agents a dazzling smile.

"Not today," the female agent said with a grimace. "You ready to go Scott?"

The male agent looked back down at the sexually aroused girl and then back up to his partner. "Yeah, I'm ready," He moved around the table surreptitiously adjusting his trousers trying to hide his still raging hard on from his partner.

"Come back when you are ready to play," Susan called out as they exited the room. It wasn't clear which of the two agents she was talking to. Probably both.

Agent Nikki Crawford looked over at her partner. "So what was going on in there?"

Peterson shrugged trying to look unconcerned. "She was half naked when I got in there and things were going downhill from there. David was a total waste of time. I was making any promises I could to try to get her to talk."

Crawford nodded. "So would you have gone through with it?"

Peterson bit his lip, wondering if he should lie. Then he nodded. "Yeah, I think I would have."

His partner looked sideways at him but didn't say anything else as they walked down the hall.

As they passed through the door out of the hallway into the main police station they met the detective they had talked with earlier. "All done?" he asked. "We're about to take them out for processing and release. The women at least."

Peterson shook his head. "No, you're not. In fact these three are no longer your concern. Our agency will be taking control of them."

"Now, hold on just a minute," the detective began. "What gives you the right to come in here and start throwing your weight around?"

Peterson pulled a piece of paper out of his jacket pocket as his partner pulled out her cell phone and began dialing. "This federal court order gives us all the authority I need. These people are involved in an interstate smuggling ring. They are peripheral characters but we are holding them as material witnesses."

"A smuggling ring!" The detectives face scrunched up in disbelief. "What the hell are they smuggling."

Peterson looked at the detective. "I didn't say they were smuggling anything. They are infected. It's bio-weapons and it's deadly serious. That's all you need to know. That and we're in charge."

He turned to his partner. "So are they on the way?"

She nodded. "All they needed was our confirmation that it wasn't a wild goose chase. We'll have the teams in place and start narrowing the search. We're lucky we have a name.

"Yeah, Carol Cantwell", Peterson said. He turned to the detective. I need access to your database, the internet and a local phonebook.

"Well, what do I do about those three?" the detective asked.

"Nothing, you don't touch them," he was told. In fact I need every person who had anything to do with any of them to come in or be brought in for testing."

The detective's face was ashen. "God damn, what the hell is going on around here?"

Peterson was tempted to comfort the man but he remembered the detective's earlier comments about being one of the men who arrested the women. After his experience in the interrogation room he wouldn't be surprised at all to find someone who wasn't expecting the effect of the women's scent and actions to be unaffected and give in to temptations. Instead he just told the man that the health team would be in shortly and begin testing everyone involved. "I'm sure you'll get a clean bill of health," he told the man only half believing it. "Now show me to your database."

The detective led Peterson to an unused desk and turned on the antiquated computer sitting there. He pulled up the tracer screen and left the agent to his work. Scott tried to focus on finding Carol Cantwell. He was having a hard time concentrating. He would discover his eyes drifting off to the closed door leading to the interrogation rooms. He could feel his cock still straining away at the fabric of his trousers. He gave himself over to thoughts of sliding back into Susan's room for "some more details" and taking advantage of the horny girl. "Get yourself together man!" he muttered to himself and bent over the computer keyboard.

Quickly he typed in the name Carol Cantwell, then when that search proved fruitless he quickly tried Karol, Karen and several other variations. "Dammit, nothing!" he cursed.

Suddenly he felt the soft touch of his partner's hand on his shoulder. Startled he looked up into her pretty face. Cool brown eyes looked down at him. "Any luck Scott?" she asked.

"Yea, all bad," he snarled leaning back again acutely aware of the discomfort in his pants.

"Did you try just a last name search?" she asked.

Snorting in disgust at himself Peterson turned back to the screen but before she said "Wait a second, Scott. Let's have a talk in private shall we?"

She turned around and walked back in the direction of the chief's office which he had turned over to the agents before departing on a fishing trip that he had slyly insinuated was far more important than the business of any number of federal agents. Peterson stood up, quickly adjusting his pants and followed after her feeling somewhat guilty.

Nikki stood by the door and waited for Scott to precede her. She pulled it closed and locked the door. For a few seconds she stood examining her partner. "I need to know if you've been affected Scott," she said quietly.

Scott said nothing for a few seconds and then looked at his partner. "No, I don't think I am," he told her. "I got a brief whiff of the girl's scent and I had a practically naked girl throwing herself at me so of course I'm tempted but no I didn't drink any milk. I don't think I'm that stupid."

Nikki gave a sigh of relief. Then she smiled at him. "I'm glad Scott, I really am. You understand that I had to ask."

"Of course you did," he replied. "Hell, I would have done the same thing if I had walked in on you in the same position I was in. What, what is it?"

Suddenly the female agent had flushed lightly. She gave him a shy smile. "Well Scott, if you had finished before me, you might have!"

Scott was startled. "What do you mean? You didn't..."

Nikki spoke up quickly. "No, no I didn't drink anything. It's just that..." She bit her lip and flushed again. "Well, you mentioned something about "Whatever it takes" earlier...


Nikki watched her partner going into the room with the male suspect then walked down to the room where Elizabeth Martinez was waiting. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small pair of nose plugs. They were hardly noticeable unless you were looking for them but she still made an expression of distaste as she inserted them into her nostrils. She pulled open the door and walked in assuming a brisk professional air. The woman sitting at the table inside looked at her with frightened eyes but didn't say anything.

"Hello, Elizabeth, I'm Special Agent Nikki Crawford." Nikki considered offering her hand but decided against it. Elizabeth was keeping her hands down below the table. She sat down, not across from the woman as her partner would have done but on the nearest other side of the square table making a point of pulling the chair around. She sat down and clasped her hands together and waited.

"Hello," Elizabeth said uncertainly. Listen can you tell me what's going on? I just want to get out of here. I understand if I'm fired but I don't understand why I'm still a prisoner here. And why is a federal agent mixed up in this?"

Nikki sighed. "It's kind of complicated. She gave the other woman a friendly smile. "Perhaps you can help me sort it out by telling me what happened to you today."

Elizabeth flushed bright red. "Look," she stammered "I know it must look like I'm crazy, but I just couldn't help myself..."

Nikki nodded thoughtfully. She leaned a little closer to the other woman. "Tell me Elizabeth, are you a lesbian?"

Elizabeth's eyes darted around the room but she nodded her head. "Yes," she mumbled Her voice built up in intensity. "But it's not what you think. I've been attracted to Susan for months but I never tried anything and I never would have except..."

Nikki pressed the issue. "Except what Elizabeth?"

"Liz, call me Liz," Elizabeth told her. She began rocking back and forth.

"Ok, Liz it is, can you tell me what happened Liz?"

Liz continued to rock back and forth. Nikki saw that her hands were pressed down into her crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.