Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Special Agent Peterson looked through the one way glass into the interrogation room at the man pacing agitatedly around the room. He looked over at his partner. I'm surprised they can afford one way glass," he said softly looking sideways and verifying the hallway of the little police station was empty.

Special Agent Crawford snorted. "Only on one room," she said in a louder voice. "The other two are behind closed doors. It makes you wonder what kind of questions get asked around here. Like the rubber hose type."

"Hey, whatever works," Peterson replied. "So what do you think? Are these the ones?"

The pretty agent shook her head. "No, there's no connection between them other than they all worked in the mall. And no connection between any of them and the shipping company we wormed out of that freak back at the research facility."

Peterson grunted. "I still say the creep knew more than he was telling. How did the package just get delivered to the company dock and then just disappear. No street address or anything."

Crawford shrugged. "I don't know. He might know more but he gave us enough to get this far. At least before he started screaming for his lawyer. Anyway, no use crying over spilt milk."

Both agents grimaced over the labored humor in her comment. It had been a busy and tiring 4 days. First tracking down the research station employee who had stolen the experimental drug and then getting a lead on where the stolen drugs were shipped. Not to mention trying to explain to their supervisors and local police along the way the urgency of the task.

A door opening and closing behind them caused both agents to turn their heads. One of the local detectives was approaching with three files in his hands. "Here you go," he said with a small shake of his head. "I still don't get what is so important about these three. Hell, we'd be letting the women go in a few hours, although the guy is going to need some further evaluation."

Agent Peterson grabbed the folders out of the detective's hands. After the first few tries both he and his partner had given up giving more than the bare details out. Disbelieving stares and stupid jokes got tiring pretty quickly. He quickly scanned the arrest records. He nodded his head and looked over at Agent Crawford. "First time arrests for the women, the man has a couple of old drunk and disorderly but that's about it. Says here the man started running around the mall screaming for somebody named Carol, then he started grabbing every woman he could and trying to rip their clothes off. He wasn't very subtle about it either. It took three officers and a security guard to get him subdued.

"How about the women?" she asked pulling the reports for them out of his hands. Opening them up she scanned them quickly. "Says they disappeared from the floor of the store they worked at and a customer found them back in the dressing room, um... making out."

"Not just making out," the detective interjected. "They were bare assed naked and licking each other like they would die if they had to stop. It was quite a sight." He grinned at them both. "I got to make the collar on that one, whoa! When they were together in the cell they went right back to tearing each other clothes off. We didn't really mind so much but the chief told us to stop it. We had to separate them in the cells so they couldn't even see each other. Otherwise they were screaming and hollering like you couldn't believe."

"Says here the girl is only 16," Crawford interrupted "Have her parents been notified?"

"They were out of town," the detective told them. We've called them and they are on their way back. All they know is that their daughter was involved in a disturbance. I don't want to be the one to tell them the nasty details." He gave a snort. "I imagine they'll have a hard time living this one down at the country club.

Crawford looked up at her partner. "So how do you want to do this?"

Peterson shrugged, "Well, Nikki, let's just talk to them one at a time I suppose and see what they know. I'll take the guy first. I don't think it would be a good idea to put him in a room with a woman."

"Ok, Scott, you take him first and I'll take this Liz Martinez woman. Whoever gets done first will take the girl. Remember what Dr. Sheppart said and wear your nose plugs when your in with any female that might be affected. You should be fine with the man but he said the effect could be overwhelming with a woman"

"Right" The large agent spun around and headed for the interrogation room. He was still slightly skeptical about how extreme the good doctor had said the effect could be but wasn't planning on taking any chances.

"Hey, can I lend a hand?" the local cop asked.

"No thanks, we'll be fine," the two agents said almost simultaneously.

Peterson walked into the interrogation room. "Hey there David," he said quickly pulling the name off the report he was holding. "Are you feeling better?"

The man spun around and was stared at him with an intense stare. "Do you know where Carol is?" he asked moving toward the agent.

"No, I don't David, I was hoping you could help me find her," he replied forcing himself to stand still as the other man moved closer.

"I need to find her man!" David shouted. "Where is she?"

"Calm down David, listen to me," Peterson tried again.

"If you can't help me then let me go!" David lunged for the door. Fortunately his hands were cuffed behind him and it was relatively easy for the big agent to force him back and into a chair.

"Look David, you need to control yourself man," he urged. But it was no use. David began screaming and shouting in rage.

"Let me go! Let me go! I want to find Carol!"

The agent backed away from the obsessed young man. It was obvious that he wasn't going to have a rational conversation with him. Shaking his head he slid out the door and back into the hallway. "I hope the girl is a little more stable," he muttered. Quickly he walked down to the next interrogation room.

Opening the door and about to walk into the room he stopped dead. He had forgotten his nose plugs! The smell coming from the girl sitting at the table in the room was intoxicating. It was unlike anything he could recall smelling before. Quickly he backed out and closed the door. He reached into his pocket and slide a pair of plugs into his nostrils. It probably looked pretty silly but he had been told they would be effective. He stepped back into the room and put a smile on his face. "Hello Susan, I'm Special Agent Scott Perterson..." The sight that greeted him killed the words in his mouth.

The young girl was sitting at the table. She was obviously topless and obviously producing milk. She was giggling as her hands stroked her firm tit mounds sliding from the base to the tip of her nipple as she leaned over the table directing the squirts of milk into a small cup. She looked up at the astonished man.

"Oh hello," the pretty teen said.

"Hello Susan," the agent stammered out through a suddenly dry mouth staring down at the young girl's firm, swollen tits. "What are you doing there?"

Susan giggled and looked down at her chest. Her nipples were swollen and leaking little drops of milk. "Isn't it amazing? I was kind of freaked out when it started happening at first, but after a while it started to feel really nice." Her hands once again cupped the base of one of her tits. Her hard red nipples were more suited to an older woman but served only to make her look even sexier. Her eyes closed briefly as she began to milk the engorged teat. "I wonder what granddad would say if he saw me now," she said with another giggle followed by a soft moan. "He taught me how to milk the cows on his farm last summer. I wonder if it feels this good for the cows.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.