Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Oh shit," Cindy muttered as she looked up at Jeff's mother standing in the backyard while she knelt there with the teenager's hard cock shoved deep in her pussy. Of course, the young stud's cock was rapidly wilting under his mother's shocked gaze.

But it only took a second for Cindy to register that Sharon was dressed in a way she never would have imagined her beautiful neighbor dressing. Sharon was in a pair of shorts and wearing a skin tight tee that stretched tight across her full tits and for the first time since Cindy had met her she was not obviously not wearing a bra. She was obviously shocked at the sight of her best friend fucking her son but she made no loud cries and by the way her nipples were standing up was apparently quite aroused. Cindy decided she had better seize the moment before Sharon came to her senses and bolted out of the back yard and into the street where the naked Cindy could not follow.

Cindy scrambled out from the still form of Jeff, feeling his cock sliding out her cunt with some disappointment. "Sharon," she said quitely to her friend as she walked up to her.

Sharon shook herself and looked down at her friend. "Wha, what are you doing Cindy?" the shocked woman gasped out.

Cindy laughed softly. "You know perfectly well, what I'm doing Sharon. I'm fucking your son. We were both enjoying ourselves a lot." Cindy observed Sharon's breathing quicken. "Would you like to join us?"

"Cindy!" Sharon cried. "No, I... I couldn't." She paused. "How could you suggest such a thing?"

"Easy," Cindy replied as she reached her right hand up and cupped Sharon's left tit. "I can tell, you're turned on honey." Her thumb and forefinger curled together and lightly pinched the other woman's hard nipple. She moved in closer wrapping her left arm arm around Sharon's waist and lower back stroking her gently.

Sharon gasped as she felt Cindy's hands on her body. She shook her head. "I need to go. We need to go. Jeff..." Suddenly Cindy reached up and pulled Sharon's face down to meet her own. Her lips closed with the other woman's cutting off her words.

Cindy felt Sharon resisting her bold move for only a moment before she melted down and began returning the kiss with passion. She forced her tongue into the other woman's eager mouth and saw her eyes open with surprise at the taste of her son's cum still lingering on Cindy's tongue but that didn't stop her from giving a small moan and opening her mouth further. In fact it probably made her react with even more fervor.

Cindy broke the kiss and looked over at Jeff. The teenager's cock was nice and hard again and he was giving it slow stokes as he watched the two sexy women making out. The fact that one of them was his mother seemed to make no difference at all. "Jeff, come here," Cindy say crooking her finger at him. He wasted no time in trotting over to them, he hard cock standing straight and strong. Cindy looked at Sharon who's eyes were glued to her son's crotch.

"Jeff, do you think it's fair that your mother is wearing clothes and we're not?" Cindy asked.

"No I don't," the young man said with a leer. "Come on Mom, take it off. If you get to see me naked I get to see you.

Sharon looked at the two of them and licked her lips. She grinned uncertainly. "Well, I guess that's only fair," she told them. Her hands went down to the hem of her tee and she pulled it off in one swift movement. She stood before them naked from the waist up.

She stood there for several seconds blushing lightly at their openly admiring looks at her well developed figure. Her dark red rock hard nipples set off her pale well shaped tits beautifully. But Jeff was not satisfied with just that. He reached down and stroked his cock slowly some more. "Take off the rest of it Mom," he commanded in a hoarse whisper.

Shivering with excitement but still nervous, Sharon's hands slowly slid down to the waistband of her shorts. "That's a good girl," Cindy said softly. Sharon blushed a brighter red but slowly slid both her shorts and a pair of blue panties down her hips and onto the ground. She stepped out of them moving slightly closer to Cindy and Jeff.

Both Cindy and Jeff drank in the woman's beauty for several seconds. Sharon was in outstanding shape and had a body to be proud of. She had a flat well defined stomach tapering down to a neatly trimmed bush. Jeff gave an admiring whistle. "Damn Mom, you are one fucking great piece of ass." And then without a word more he moved in closer and and wrapped her in his strong arms. He kissed her once then began kissing his way down her neck rapidly arrowing in on her tits.

Sharon moaned loudly as her son began to hungrily suck on her hard nipples. Cindy moved in and began to caress and tease her body. She concentrated on lightly running her fingers down the other woman's back and side. She also reached up and turned Sharon's head toward her and began kissing her again. Jeff's right hand was eagerly if somewhat clumsily moving down his mother's flat belly and he was soon cupping her sopping wet cunt. Sharon gave a gasp and broke her kiss with Cindy. "Oh god, yes!" she cried.

Cindy smiled and reached up and grabbed Sharon's right hand that had wrapped around Jeff's shoulders. Gently she pulled it down and guided it to Jeff's stiff cock. Sharon gave another gasp and a full body shudder as her fingers closed over her son's cock. Jeff gave a moan of his own. "God, that feels good Mom," he said as she began to stroke the shaft.

Cindy felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she watched Sharon and Jeff getting it on with each other. She decided to throw a little more fuel on the fire. She leaned forward and began to speak in a soft voice. "Your mother's pretty hot isn't she Jeff? How long have you wanted to suck on her tits? I bet you've been staring at her body and wanting to do this for years haven't you?

Jeff groaned and nodded his head up and down as he continued to suck on his mother's hard nipples. Sharon gave a small shudder of delight at his enthusiastic response. "Oh god, yes," she moaned and stroked his hard cock.

"I bet you've been wanting this too haven't you Sharon?" Cindy said wrapping her arms around the two and rubbing her heavy tits against them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.