Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Cindy slowly woke up to greet the new day. She slowly stretched and yawned. She realized that she was feeling more energetic and refreshed than she could ever remember feeling. She grinned and laughed. "I'm feeling pretty damned horny too," she said aloud to herself.

She sat up slightly in the bed and pulled the oversized tee that she normally slept in off. Slowly she let her hands travel down over her body, lightly caressing the skin. She dimly wondered at the level of arousal she was feeling but was beginning to accept it and even be soothed by it. "After all, it's only natural," she thought to herself.

She let out a small sigh of happiness as her fingers traced their way up the mounds of her tits to the now permanently erect nipples at the end. She had always enjoyed having her tits caressed and sucked but the new sensations she was feeling were on a much higher level. In fact her whole body felt flushed and more sensitive. She was not surprised to feel and then soon see a small trickle of milk leaving her full glands. Her thumbs and forefingers circled around the hard nipples getting a small coating of milk on them. She raised her hands to her mouth and sucked the milk off. "Mmmmmm, god, that's nice," she whispered to herself. Her hands slid back down her body. Both hands resumed their massaging of her tits for a few moments but the tingle between her legs was growing stronger. She left her left hand playing with and engorged nipple and slid her right hand down her belly.

She soon reached the waistband of her panties. She teased herself briefly by sliding her fingers down over the smooth material and stroking her pussy through it. But soon she raised her hips and slid the panties down and off her body. She spread her legs wide and began to play with her wet cunt in earnest. She felt a flare of lust race over her body as she slipped her fingers between the swollen lips of her pussy. She arched up on the bed as her hunting fingers made contact with her swollen clit. "Aaaahhhh, yes!" she cried out as her body spasmed with a rapid orgasm. She fell back to the bed her chest heaving, astonished but also pleased at how quickly she had cum.

After laying there for a few more minutes Cindy rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. She brushed her teeth and considered her reflection in the mirror above the sink. Since it was a full sized mirror she was able to examine herself clearly. Cindy considered her tits in the mirror. They weren't substantially bigger than before but they appeared much denser and more firm. "They stand up better too," she thought. Her hands slid down her stomach, looking flatter and tighter than she had seen it in years. She regularly worked out doing tons of setups but any woman over 30 could tell you that it took fanatical exercise to keep a flat belly. But now it looked like whatever was in the shot was making it all easy for her. She looked at her face in the mirror contemplating the changes going on in her body. If you had told her a few days ago what would happen to her she would have been worried about long term side effects, but for some reason she was remaining very calm. She cupped her tits in the mirror and pulled the nipple to her mouth. Sucking in a small quantity of milk she straightened up and looked at her reflection. She smiled and swallowed. The milk going down her throat was the best tasting thing she had ever drunk in her life.

She could feel that her tits were rapidly reaching fullness and hastened to get the breast pump. She attached the suction cups to both nipples and flipped the switch one Within a few minutes the pump had filled the small bottle attached to it. Instead of dumping the milk out in the sink like she had last night Cindy opened up the refrigerator and looked inside. A milk carton with about a third of a gallon remaining in it was sitting inside. With an impish smile she got the milk out and took off the top. Very carefully she poured the milk she had pumped out of her tits into the carton raising the level slightly. She replaced the cap and returned the carton to the refrigerator.

She returned to the bedroom to get dressed. It looked like the beginning of a beautiful spring day so she opted for a pair or shorts and a red halter top. She started to slip a bra on but the stopped. Smiling at herself in the mirror she slid the top on and checked out her profile. "Hmm, they are standing up like I was 16 again," she thought. She left the room and headed back to the kitchen.

She was getting some eggs out to scramble when the doorbell rang. She shook her head, hoping that it wasn't one of those damned salesman. Hurrying down the hall she pulled open the door. "Good morning Cindy."

Cindy smiled, "Oh Sharon! Good morning to you. I almost forgot it was Saturday!" The two women met every Saturday morning to chat and gossip. She pushed the screen door open gesturing the other lady to come in.

Sharon stepped inside, followed closely by her oldest son Jeff. She was a taller dark haired woman, widely considered to be the best looking woman in the neighborhood. She worked part time teaching aerobics in the local gym and was just a few years younger than Cindy. Despite the fact that she was a bit of a prude she was one of Cindy's best friends.

Sharon pulled her sunglasses off and looked at her friend. "Wow, Cindy have you been working out? You look simply fabulous!"

"I'll say you do," seventeen year old Jeff chimed in giving the older lady a look of frank admiration. Cindy noticed his eyes widen as he took in her new improved figure. She felt a weakness in her legs and her nipples began to harden as her body responded to his obvious appreciation.

She smiled. "I'm not really working out, just... eating healthier I suppose you could say."

Sharon hit Jeff lightly on the arm. "You behave yourself young man," she admonished the teenager. "Well, whatever you're doing it looks like you are doing quite well," she told Cindy. "I brought this young hooligan over to mow your lawn."

"Oh, that's very sweet," Cindy said with a smile at the young man and his mother. "I was about make some breakfast, won't you join me?"

"We've already eaten, Sharon replied. "Jeff, go get the mower and get started."

"Yes ma'am," Jeff said and headed back outside but not without a few backward glances at Cindy.

"You'll have to forgive him, you know are teenagers are," Sharon told Cindy.

"Oh, I don't mind," Cindy said leading the way back to the kitchen. "In fact, it's kind of flattering." "She opened the refrigerator door. "Would you like something to drink? I'll have coffee in a few minutes, but I can get you milk or orange juice if you would prefer."

"Milk would be fine," Sharon replied. Cindy grinned and pulled out the carton of regular milk and breast milk mixed. She poured her friend a large glass and handed it over.

Sharon tipped the glass and took a drink. "What are you smiling at?" she asked Cindy

"Oh, nothing much," Cindy replied her smile getting even bigger at the thought of her straitlaced friend drinking milk that had just come from her tits. A brief vision of Sharon sucking the milk directly out of her nipple caused a tingle in her pussy and a delicious shiver to run up her back.

Sharon regarded her friend curiously but said nothing. Cindy turned and pulled some eggs out of the refrigerator. "Are you sure I can't scramble you some eggs or something?"

"No, that's fine," Sharon said taking another drink of the milk. "I must say this milk is deliciously fresh tasting the morning."

Cindy quickly cracked some eggs and began to cook. The two women chatted for several minutes over nothing in particular as she finished scrambling her eggs and bringing them to the table. Cindy gladly refilled Sharon's milk as they continued to chat. From outside the house they heard the roar of the lawn mower as Jeff cut the grass. Sharon conducted the bulk of the conversation as Cindy scarfed down her eggs and 4 slices of toast. Sharon seemed amazed at the quantity of food Cindy was eating. "How are you doing it?" she asked in amazement. "I work out every day and I have to fit to keep in shape," she said patting her flat belly."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.