Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Special Agent Scott Peterson looked over at his partner and grunted slightly to get her attention. "What the fuck are we doing in New Jersey?" he mock snarled at her. Special Agent Nikki Crawford smiled slightly. "What we always do, our job," she replied. Scott leaned back in his seat and snorted softly. "I suppose so, but what do you think the FBI is needed for at a cow farm?" "It's not a cow farm" the slender dark haired agent replied. "It's a dairy research station." Scott looked over at his partner wondering, not for the first time, how she would be in the sack. He let his thoughts wonder over a brief fantasy he had jerked off to more than once of Nikki's fingers digging deep into his back while he plowed his cock deep into her tight little pussy. He knew better than to mention it to his constantly professional partner but she had the kind of body that created those thoughts. She was about 5'6" and kept herself in outstanding physical shape. She kept her dark hair cut to a short serviceable length that Scott didn't much care for but had to admit was more practical than the long hair her liked in his women. It was necessary in the male dominated bureau to be at the peak of condition and by her way of thinking to keep her sex life completely separate from her professional life. Scott would have been astonished to know that Nikki occasionally indulged in a few fantasies of her own about her partner. He was about 10 years older than her 25 years but kept himself in shape as well. Built larger than average and able to handle quite a few people even taller and bigger than his own 6'1" mass thanks to superb training and skill, he was quite a few women's fantasy guy with blond good looks and a winning smile when he needed to turn on the charm. Behind his good looks lurked a first class brain as well.

The Agency car pulled up into the parking lot of the New Jersy University Extension Bovine Research Facility. "Well let's find out what the hell we're doing here" Scott rumbled, killing the engine and pulling out the keys. He mentally double checked that his pistol was in place in his shoulder holster. He doubted that anything would happen here but he was a firm believer in being prepared. Nikki had her own thoughts but as a 'by the book' agent her sidearm was in place as well. In her case it was a holster in the small of her back concealed by her jacket. Both of them donned sunglasses for the short trip from the parking lot to the main office. "The place doesn't smell as bad as I thought it would," Scott thought to himself. The administrative building for the research center was at the front of the center and well away from the barn like buildings along the back. Scott pulled open the glass door by the entrance and allowed Nikki to go in first. She gave a small shake of her head and proceeded in. When she was first partnered with Scott she had tried to talk him out of holding doors for her but after three years she had come to an uneasy truce with some of his old fashioned notions. Scott wasn't totally motivated by notions of chivalry of course, he always enjoyed watching his partner's ass as she walked along in front of him. He followed along and the both walked to the nearby reception desk.

The pretty college age brunette at the desk looked up at them. She was talking on the phone and looked up at them with a smile and a 'please be patient look'. "I will certainly give him your message," she said into the phone. Scott noticed that she was making no effort to write anything down. She hung up the phone with a grimace and smiled at the agents. "Salesmen!" she said with a small laugh. "May I help you?" "Yes, we're here to see a Dr. Pete Sheppart," Nikki said. "Do you have an appointment?" the girl asked, "because he's not in his office right now." Scott interrupted "We don't have an appointment but he's expecting us." "Why don't you page him, tell him Special agent Peterson and Crawford are here in response to his request." The girls eyes widened and she picked up the phone in a hurry. Nikki shot him a brief glance. Scott grimaced. He knew the glance was meant as a reminder that they had been told to be discrete. But he was feeling somewhat disguntled at being dragged out here for what was probably some pathetic waste of time. The girl hung up the phone. "Why don't you wait for him in his office, he'll be right down," she told them. She stood up and lead them back down a short hallway past a conference room and a small kitchen area to a back office. "Can I get you anything?" she asked as they settled in to some chairs in front of a large desk with the name 'Peter Sheppart' on a small nameplate. "No thanks," both of them murmured politely as they pointedly shifted the chairs sideways to keep the door in view as they sat. She stood in the doorway for a few seconds then turned and headed out.

The two agents spent the next few minutes examining their surroundings. It was a nondescript office with a few framed diplomas on the wall identifying Peter Sheppart as having a BS in Biology and Chemistry and a Doctorate in Molecular Biology. Aside from those and a few framed photos on the desk it looked like any other of a thousand offices the agents had waited in. Scott found it rather amusing that there was no window looking out over the research center but then from his brief view of it he wasn't sure he blamed the architect. They only had a few minutes wait before they saw a tall balding man with more gray in his remaining hair than the original brown come walking. He examined the two of them closely and stepped forward. "Good afternoon," he said "I'm Pete Sheppart, thank you both for coming so soon." Both agents stood up and they briefly shook hands. Nikki noticed that although he was dressed in nice slacks and a tie that Dr Sheppart was wearing cowboy boots with the legs of his pants tucked inside. It was obvious that he had been working in the back when he got news of their arrival. Both Nikki and Scott noticed the distinct order of cows in the room with his arrival. Dr. Sheppart walked around and settled into the chair behind his desk. Looking at them again through his wire framed glasses he seemed to become a little more nervous. Nikki broke the ice. "My partner and I were curious Dr. Sheppart about what a Bovine Research Facility would need the FBI for.

Dr Sheppart looked a little more nervous. Well we've had a theft that I am most concerned about..." Scott interupted. "A theft Dr?" "Isn't that a matter for the local police?" Dr Sheppart shook his head. "No, although ordinarily it would be." "However the situation is far too complicated." "Perhaps I can explain." "Please do," Nikki said. Dr. Sheppart leaned back and looked at the agents. "You see we are trying to work on several aspects of cattle breeding here at the center." "We work on improving breeds, and such." "One area we are constantly working on is to increase milk production in dairy cows." "I don't know how much you know about cows and dairy farming but farmers are always looking for ways to get more milk out of each cow." "So one of the things we do here is experiments to boost production." The doctor licked his lips and looked at Nikki a little nervously. "Well, um, we give the cows shots on a regular basis to stimulate the milk production." "And, well, there is a bit of a black market in these shots. Scott leaned forward drawing the doctor's attention. "What kind of black market?" The doctor flushed a little and with another quick glance at the female agent stammered out. "Well, it's a human market." Nikki and Scott traded glances. "A human market?" "Please explain doctor." The doctor rushed on speaking, not looking either agent in the eyes. "You see, some people..." He cleared his throat. "Some people have a fetish." "They like the idea of... lactating." The doctor's face was quite red by now, but he didn't pause. "Some people have sexual fantasies about women who are producing milk." "It's always a problem with employees walking off with samples of the milk producing hormones." "Most of them can make pretty good money selling it off to interested buyers." Nikki stirred. "That's all very interesting and I can see why you have cause for concern doctore but I'm still not clear on why this is a matter for the FBI," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.