Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Cindy pulled up in the driveway of her house stopped the car. She turned the key and killed the engine. She softly breathed a sigh of relief. She was home and had no intention of leaving again for the rest of the night. She had no definite plans for the next day and could sleep as long as she wanted. She climbed out of her car and headed for the door remembering to pick up the bag with the breast pump. There had been no trouble at the store although she had halfway expected it. Looking down at her watch she decided to order pizza and take a shower. After the pizza arrived she would relax in front of the television for a while. She pulled her keys out and unlocked the door. Stepping inside she breathed another sigh of relief and headed to the phone. Looking down she saw the light on the answering machine blinking. She pushed the button. The first message began to play. Hello, Glen, if you're there pick up..." She pushed the forward button, saving the message for Glen's return. The second message was obviously a sales call, which she erased. The third was a hang up barely caught by the machine. She erased that one as well, shaking her head in disgust at people who listen to the whole message but who couldn't be bothered to say anything. "Why don't they just hang up earlier," she thought.

Picking up the phone she dialed the pizza place's number by memory. "Hello, this is Cindy Cantwell, I'd like a medium cheese pizza please. How long will that be? Ok, thanks" She picked up her purse and pulled out the money in preparation, then headed back to the bedroom. She quickly pulled off her clothes and headed to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and waited briefly for it to warm up. She paused and looked at herself in the bathroom's full length mirror. "Mmmm, am I losing weight?" She turned sideways and looked at her body in profile. "Maybe so. Looking at herself closely it seemed her waist and hips were looking somewhat slimmer. She grinned at herself in the mirror and slid her hands under her tits. "More than made up by these babies," she thought. Indeed her tits were larger than usual, but fortunately not incredibly so. It also seemed to her that her skin was feeling tighter, more youthful. She ran a hand down her side to her hip. "I am looking pretty good. I'm not a super model or 16 anymore but not bad if I do say so myself." She slipped into the shower and began to wash. As she rubbed the soap over her body and enjoyed the water washing her clean she thought back to the events of the day, blushing at her behavior with David and the two women at the department store. "God, I was acting like a world class slut!" she muttered to herself. At the same time she smiled at the memories of David's cock slamming deep into her pussy over and over and the feel of Liz and Susan's mouths sucking the milk out of her tits. Or how it felt when Liz dropped her mouth down to attack her cunt. Her whole body shivered slightly with the memories running through her mind. By this time Cindy was not surprised to feel her nipples hardening and the beginnings of a slight tingle in her pussy. She shook her head and gritted her teeth. "No damn it, I am not going to start this again," she vowed out loud. She hurried through the shower and quickly shut off the water and toweled herself dry. Throwing on a loose shirt and a pair of shorts she moved out of the bathroom and into the living room.

Plopping down on the chair Cindy picked up the remote and turned on the TV. She flipped through the channels finally settling on a romance movie, Glen would never have sat still for. She leaned back in the chair relaxing, wondering how he was doing. She would get a call in a couple of days. Glen didn't believe in calling every day. Too high of a phone bill he said. She understood but still wished he would call more often. She became absorbed into the show and found herself identifying with the young daughter of her elderly cancer victim mother. Wanting to shuck all responsibility and just go crazy once in a while. She smiled again at herself thinking of the craziness she had indulged in the last couple of days. She shifted in the big chair and crossed her legs and felt her pussy moistening up again. "Oh what the hell, why not?" she thought and slid her right hand inside the hem of her shorts. She slipped her fingers along the lips of her pussy and easily slid a finger into her wet slit. "Mmmmmm," she moaned and leaned her head back closing her eyes. She slipped a second finger inside and pushed deeper. Her left hand began to play with the hard nipple on her right tit. She was moving her fingers deeper and faster by the second when the doorbell rang. Oh shit! It was the pizza! Her eyes snapped open and she pulled her hand out of her pussy. She looked around. Damn, the curtain was wide open! Did he see her? She wiped fingers off on her shorts and stood up. She moved to the door and swung it open. Her regular pizza boy was there, Jimmy, a young teenager still in high school. "Good evening, Mrs. Cantwell," he said to her with a smile. "Good evening Jimmy," she smiled back wondering what if anything he had seen. Jimmy's eyes were on her body, but that wasn't anything new. Cindy had always enjoyed his open appreciation of her body. Of course she normally wasn't braless with hard nipples poking out her shirt! She picked up the money and handed it to him. "Well, you have a good night, Mrs. Cantwell, he said and turned to go. "Thank you Jimmy," she called back as he walked away. She had a sudden urge to call him back into the house and fuck his brains out but she shook her head and closed the door.

Cindy set the pizza down and grabbed a soda out of the fridge. She returned to the living room and settled down for her dinner. She was halfway through the second slice when the phone rang. She set her pizza down and picked up the phone. "Hey baby, did you miss me?" She nearly dropped the phone. He was sounding a little hoarse but it was Glen! "Glen?" "Are you okay honey?" "I'm fine baby," she heard. "I've just been thinking about you all day long." Cindy felt a twinge of guilt thinking over her adventures earlier. Truth to be told she hadn't really given Glen a much thought since she dropped him off. She was rather surprised to hear his voice. Normally he thought of long distance calls as a waste of money and she hadn't expected to hear from him for several days. Sometimes he didn't even call at all just showed up at the house after a trip. Something about his voices sounded different as well. "How has your trip been?" she asked. "Oh, it's been fine." "But like I was saying, I couldn't get you out of my mind all day long." I thought about you sitting in the barn, being milked and how good your lips felt around my cock." "I thought about how beautiful you are and how much I love to fuck you baby." Cindy was surprise but pleased at how this conversation was turning out. She leaned back in the chair again. "Really honey?" "Because I've always loved fucking you too Glen." Her hand drifted down to her shorts. "Glen?" "Yes baby?" "Where are you?" "What are you doing?" He chuckled. "I'm at Cutter's place a truck stop I often stop at." "They have the old fashioned phone booths with doors and everything." "Very private" Cindy felt a slow smile creeping across her face. Reacting to some faint background noises she heard she found herself asking, "Glen, are you jacking off honey?" Glen laughed again. "Yeah, baby, the sound of your voice is such a turn on after thinking about you all day." I swear I've had a hard on for the last 12 hours." "Mmmmmm," Cindy said. "So would it turn you on if I told you I was fingering my pussy honey?" "Oh god, yes!" she heard him gasp out. "Oh honey, I am so wet for you." "Yes, I want to fuck you so bad baby!" he moaned. Cindy crooked her neck to hold the phone in place to leave both her hands free. "Tell me what to do honey," she told Glen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.