Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Cindy pulled into the parking lot of the mall. She self-consciously rubbed her hands over the front of her blouse. She was beginning to feel an ache in her tits that was rather distracting. Previously she had not worn a bra while she was filling up with milk and that seemed to make a great deal of difference. Briefly she considered taking the bra off before entering the store. She felt a naughty thrill at the thought and wondered how many stares she would attract. However after considering the thinness of the blouse she was wearing she decided not to. She wasn't too concerned about showing off her tits, but she was concerned about any leakage of milk from her nipples. So she got out of the car and hurried into the mall. "Now, who would sell breast pumps?" she wondered. She walked down to a nearby map and studied it. "Maybe Coopers." She noticed two men sitting at a nearby bench looking her way. She smiled slightly and started walking down to the department store. To her surprise the younger of the two men, a man wearing the uniform of one of the shoe stores in the mall got up and began to follow her. She noticed that he was blond and handsome with an athletic build. As she walked further she couldn't help but notice a number of other men's heads swiveling to watch her pass by and even two or three other men who stopped walking completely to watch her walk past. Cindy was used to men looking her over. She had received her share of complimentary and even outright lustful looks before but this was rather extreme. By now the young man who had first began to follow her was catching up to her.

"Hello there," he said with wide grin. "What's your name pretty lady?"

Cindy looked at him. He certainly seemed to be interested enough in her. He was walking as closely to her as he politely could and he seemed to find her fascinating. She looked a little lower and was startled to see a growing bulge in his pants. "You know," he said interrupting her thoughts, "I see a lot of beautiful women in here, but you are without a doubt the sexiest woman I think I've ever seen." Cindy felt a wave of lust and nervousness surging through her body. She looked the man over again. "Mmmm, he sure does look nice," she thought. She must have allowed some of her feelings to show on her face because he smiled and moved closer. "My name's David, what's yours?"

"Uh, Carol," she lied nervously. He smiled as if to tell her he knew she was lying. "Well, 'Carol', would you like to sit down and talk with me? There's a restaurant just ahead we can get some coffee or something." Cindy felt a wave of desire beginning in her loins. It was almost overwhelming. She shook her head to try to clear it. She had never slept with anyone without Glen's permission and the farmer was only the third in ten years of marriage. "No, I'm a married woman," she said softly. "What was that?" David asked. "No!" she said more forcibly. "Please just leave me alone." David reached out and grabbed her hand. "Hey baby, I'm not asking for a long term commitment here, just a little of your time. He suddenly stopped, continuing to hold onto her hand and so forcing her to stop also. He stepped in close to her, his arms pulling her close. Cindy was startled at his boldness and even more startled to feel the warm heat of his hard cock pressing against her belly. She froze. David leaned over to speak softly to her. "Baby, I don't know what it is but you are so fucking hot! I need you baby, more than I've ever needed anyone. And I think you need me." Cindy looked around. There were three or four men closely observing her and David. David noticed them too. "Come on babe, let's go to where these jerks can't follow." He held on to her hand and began walking rapidly further along the mall. She saw the store he uniform indicated he worked at. He didn't pause in his steps but quickly walked through the store and past the curtains leading to the back. The other employees in the store were dealing with customers and did not pay much attention to either of them.

David had walked so quickly that they had left their audience behind them. He pulled her back past racks of shoes into the far corner of the store. He pushed her against the wall and moved in. His mouth met hers and he kissed her furiously. He pushed his body against hers. Cindy didn't know what to think. All she knew was that her panties were soaked and she felt a hunger for sex that was out of this world. A small corner of her mind wondered at the cause of her reaction but she was not willing to put a stop to anything. The self-control she had held on to in the walk here snapped and she eagerly returned his kiss. Her hands slipped down David's muscular back and slid around his waist. She found his raging hardon and stroked him through his jeans. David moaned and quickly reached down to unbuckle his belt, unbutton his jeans and unzip his fly. Cindy's hands went to the waistband of his briefs. She grasped his cock and began to massage it. She felt David's fingers fumbling with the button of her pants, finally giving up in frustration and just jerking hard, causing the button to pop off. He then pulled the zipper down and began to slide her pants down over her hips dragging her panties with them. "Oh, god, yes," she moaned as his fingers found her sopping wet pussy. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her pants standing bottomless in front of David. He wasted no time in starting to fuck her. He bent down and grasped the back of her legs in his strong arms lifting her up in the air with her back still pressed against the wall. Cindy instinctively reached down and clutched his cock guiding it as his hips moved forward toward her hungry cunt. She moaned loudly as she felt his shaft sliding inside her. David began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy with strength and fire. He didn't make any pretense to be considerate of her needs. He just wanted to fuck her hard and fuck her hard he did. Fortunately that was exactly what Cindy wanted just then. She heard him grunt with each thrust into her body and responded with moans of her own. The noise of their fucking filled the small storeroom. David slowly slid both of their bodies down to the floor and squirmed around while her continued to fuck her hard. Soon she found herself on her back with her legs wrapped around his hard waist as his cock pushed deeper inside her. "Oh, fuck yes!" she cried.

David was fucking her harder and harder. He raised his head up and she caught a glimpse of his face. His eyes were glazed over and he looked like he was conscious of nothing but the feel of her pussy wrapped around his hard cock. He was a rutting animal thinking only of the pleasure he felt. Cindy was not much different. She felt her body contracting in a splendid orgasm as David continued to fuck the shit out of her. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned. Cindy felt wave after wave of pleasure surging through her body. Throughout David continued to push his cock in and out. It felt to Cindy like a steel bar was pushing into her body. She collapsed under David for several seconds dimly aware that he was showing no signs of stopping. She felt her cunt involuntarily responding yet again to the stimulation. She grunted with pleasure and wrapped her arms around his shoulders her fingers digging into his back. Her legs were no longer strong enough to continue gripping his waist but she softly urged him on. "That's it David, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh cum for me David!" David responded with a grunt and slammed his cock even harder into her welcoming pussy. Over and over again she felt his hard shaft pushing inside her. Her fingernails were gouging his skin as he fucked her but he gave no sign of feeling any pain. Cindy felt yet another orgasm rising up inside her. "Oh god, I'm cumming again," she cried. David's cock drilled her harder and harder. Finally she sensed that he was nearing his own orgasm. She urged him on surrendering herself to the sensations. Her orgasm racked her body yet again. As she was hitting her peak she felt his cock swelling inside her. It felt huge! David gave a moan and threw his head back as his cock began spewing cum deep inside her. Cindy felt each spurt of cum as it poured into her cunt.

David collapsed onto the floor breathing heavily. He was half on and half off of Cindy. She felt that he was barely aware of her presence any longer. She could feel his cock slowly softening inside her. Squirming around she was able to finally get out from under him. As his cock slipped out of her she felt his cum mixed with her juices gushing out of her body. She looked around for something to clean herself up with. Fortunately there was a stack of sports towels against the wall. She stood up on wobbly knees and helped herself to two of them. A few noises from the front of the room made her wipe off and hurry to get dressed. "There was no way in the world we weren't heard out there," she thought to herself. She wondered if she would have the courage to walk our calmly. She looked down at David on the floor. It seemed he had fallen asleep! She hurriedly slipped on her panties and pants. As she did so she happened to catch sight of the front of her shirt.

"Shit!" she said out loud. The front of her shirt was soaked! She pulled it up and smelled it to confirm what she already knew. Her tits were leaking milk again! "There is no way I can walk out of here looking like this!" she muttered. She looked around again. Good! There was a shelf with some T-shirts and sweatshirts over by the side. She fished around and found a T-shirt and an oversized sweatshirt that looked good on her. "Might as well match the rest of my outfit," she thought. She quickly pulled off her blouse and bra, dropping them on the floor beside the comatose David and shimmed into the T-shirt and Sweatshirt. She knelt down and shook him a few times. Slowly he raised his head. "Bye David, that was fun," she whispered. Then stealing her nerves she stood up and walked to the curtained doorway. A few startled whispers and shuffling feet convinced her that she and David had had an audience but by the time she reached the doorway it was clear of any interested bodies. She peered out. There were a few customers in the store and two employees talking to them. She saw them, an older man and a younger woman darting an occasional glance her way. She took a deep breath and stepped out.

Cindy walked through the store quickly not making any eye contact with anyone. She stepped out into the mall and moved away as fast as she could. Fortunately nobody made an attempt to stop her. She shook her head several times unable to believe how she had behaved back in the shoe store. She resolved to be more careful and to rebuff any more attempts to interact with her. But at the same time she smiled slightly at the glorious feeling David's cock had created. Her pussy was still damp from their fucking. She wondered briefly what David would do with her blouse and bra. She also chuckled over the cum stained sports towels. David would probably have to pay for them and the clothing she had appropriated. But she doubted that he would consider it an unfair trade. She smiled wider. She became conscious of a growling hunger in her stomach and decided to grab a sandwich in the food court. Instead of heading straight on to Coopers she detoured to her favorite eating store in the mall. It was not a normal hour for eating so she got immediate attention from the man behind the counter and placed her order. Her mind was not really on her surroundings so she was surprised when the little oriental beamed at her and said "No charge!" She must have looked a little uncertain because he said again "No charge for pretty lady." She smiled and moved away to find a table. She sat down as far from anyone else as she could. While she ate she mentally reviewed the day and found herself astonished. "How many times have I cum today?" The thought alone caused another tingle in her pussy. "This is just not normal," she thought. "Not that I haven't enjoyed it but damn!" She realized that the tingle wasn't just in her pussy. Her nipples were standing up firm and hard under the baggy sweatshirt and she could feel a creeping moisture on her new T-shirt. "I better find that pump and soon," she thought. She hurried through the rest of her meal and got up to leave. She noticed that all the tables around her were now taken up by several single men, every single one of them trying to catch her eye! "What the hell is going on with all the men in here today? Must be something in the water!" She ducked her head and walked away quickly. She felt the milk in her tits beginning to flow a little faster and sped up her pace. She was a little nervous but at the same time enjoyed the sensation of her braless tits bouncing slightly as she walked. There, Coopers was just ahead. And just in time too! The stain was beginning to show through the heavy material of the sweatshirt. She hurried in. "Hmmm, perhaps in maternity." She followed the signs to the far corner of the store conscious of the spreading circles showing up on her chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.