Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

cindy's husband Glen shifted around a little in his seat as she told of her experiences. Only a short while into her description of the farmer's milking of her cindy could tell his cock was growing harder. Soon he brought his hand down and unzipped his pants. Taking his cock out he began idly stroking it while she continued talking. cindy licked her lips in anticipation more than once. Reliving the experience to her husband was rekindling her lust. She felt her nipples hardening and her pussy beginning to moisten some more. But she unfortunately knew that Glen wasn't into what he called "sloppy seconds" and that she was going to have to clean up before she would get fucked again.

After cindy finished her story Glen smiled at her. "Sit back a little," he commanded her. She obediently leaned back on her knees and arched her back. "So his machine sucked you dry did it?" She nodded. "Hmm, I wonder. Your tits look larger than before. Of course when they were full of milk I wasn't surprised, but now that they are dry they still look a little bigger. Not that I mind," he said with a grin. He leaned forward and cupped each tit in his large hands. cindy moaned slightly. Her tits were still somewhat sensitive from the milking. She couldn't decide if his touch was a pleasure or painful. Probably a little of both she decided. She felt his thumbs as they found her erect nipples and as they rolled them around. Her mouth opened slightly and she gave a small sigh of pleasure. "They certainly are more sensitive now," she ventured to say. Glen grunted and continued to play with them, shifting from using just his thumbs to tweaking and squeezing them with all his fingers. cindy loved the sensation. "Please, sir, would you suck them," she begged. He shook his head. No, I don't think so. Not until that drug is completely out of your system. I don't think it would be completely healthy. cindy was disappointed but not too surprised. Glen was surprisingly careful about the foods he ate. She had been surprised that he had agreed to the drugs. It was only because he really loved her and wanted to see her fantasies fulfilled that he had agreed to it. Still she wished that he would go ahead and suckle. Oh well, she would take care of that herself later on! In the meantime, Glen leaned back in his chair and presented his cock to her. "Instead I want you to suck me dry," he instructed her.

cindy leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. She loved the feel of the shaft as she felt it move along her tongue and deep down her throat. She was an accomplished cocksucker and she often thought that her husband preferred her mouth to her cunt. This morning especially she knew that was true. cindy began moving her head up and down and laving his cock with her tongue, making the little humming noises that she knew he loved. For several seconds his hands played with her hair then he leaned forward slightly and she felt him grabbing hold of her tits again. She groaned softly from the pleasure of it and redoubled her efforts on his hard cock. She was rewarded with a groan of pleasure from her husband and harder deeper thrusts into her mouth. She forced her mouth open wider and took his cock deep into her mouth, her lips coming down to meet the base of his cock. She made the involuntary sounds deep in her throat as he pushed his thick long cock deeper. She knew that Glen didn't mind, in fact it was a turn on for him to hear how much effort she was making. His fingers closed down tight on her tits and nipples as he pushed in. cindy was amazed at the corresponding tingle in her pussy. Just as she felt Glen's cock swelling and knew he was about to blow, she felt a shudder working through her body causing her to clamp down hard on her pussy. Oh if only there had been a cock or even a finger inside her, she would have cum like crazy! As it was she could feel the need for release building deep inside. Quickly she brought her left hand down to her cunt. If her husband were feeling picky he would tell her to pull it away, that he had not given her permission to play with herself. And if he had told her to she would have removed her fingers. Fortunately she didn't hear him say anything and her middle and ring finger slipped into her slick wet pussy. Glen gasped loudly and pushed forward one last time. His cock swelled up even more and cindy felt his cum blasting down the shaft. Her fingers dug deep inside herself and she let the orgasm flow through her body intensified by the feel of her husband's hands on her tits and his cum blasting into her mouth. She shuddered and her knees shook as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Her lips continued to grab at her husband's cock and she kept swallowing the savory cum that sprayed out of his balls.

Both cindy and Glen took a few minutes to recover from their respective orgasms. Glen was the first to move very much. He gently grasped cindy's head and pulled out of her mouth. cindy made sure to lick and suck his now flaccid cock clean. He rested his hands in her long brown hair leaning back with his eyes closed as she cleaned him up. He opened his eyes. "Well, thank you dear. That was very nice. Now I'm going back to bed. I will be taking the truck out on the road this afternoon so I need to get some sleep. Why don't you get cleaned up and come join me. I know you're probably pretty tired too.

Cindy felt a little disappointed with Glen's comment. Basically he had just told her that their dominant/submissive sex play was over. When they were role-playing she slept on the floor next to the bed. Otherwise they both slept together in the bed. While she certainly found the bed more comfortable, Cindy didn't really see it the same way Glen did. For her it was a lifestyle, for her husband it was a pleasant game they played regularly. Still she smiled and kissed him and went off to the bathroom while he headed to the bedroom.

Cindy took a hot shower and gave herself a vigorous cleaning. She found herself really enjoying the sensuous feeling of the soap on her body. "My goodness, I am still so horny," she marveled as she rubbed herself down. Her fingers began to slide along her skin and she found herself caressing her body. She had always had a healthy sex drive but she was astonished at the renewed feelings she was having. Her exploring hands found her tit mounds and she began to stroke herself. "My tits are so sensitive!" She wondered if it was a side effect of the milk drug. "I guess it doesn't really matter," she thought "I just need to enjoy it while it lasts." She gently pinched her hard nipples between her finger and thumb, enjoying the sensations it produced in her body. She moved her hand down to cup her left tit and pushed it up to meet her open mouth. Her lips clamped down on the nipple and she eagerly sucked it deep. The shock of pleasure that ran through her body was thrilling. Her right hand crept down to her freshly washed pussy and she began to play with herself in earnest. Slowly she lowered herself down in the tub, her mouth still suckling her tit and her fingers probing into her pussy. Once she was down she spread her legs wide allowing the water stream to flow directly onto her splayed out pussy. She began to probe deeper into her now wet cunt. Quickly she found her enlarged clit and began to play with it with her thumb, while her forefinger slipped inside her pussy. She began breathing faster and faster. She added her middle finger to her forefinger inside her pussy. She moved over to her right tit sucking it into her mouth while her left hand played with the nipple on her left tit. After only about a minute she came yet again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.