Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Harder! Harder!" Cindy cried thrusting up to meet Paul's hard cock as it thrust deep into her hungry cunt. She reached up and grabbed Paul's head pulling him down to her for a long hot kiss. The movement made Jimmy and Jeff each give a small noise of unhappiness as they had to move their heads around to keep they mouths fastened securely onto her nipples. Both boys continued to suck hard even though Cindy's tits had been drained of milk several minutes before.

But Cindy knew that it would only be a short time before her breast were full again. Dimly she felt a twinge of concern over the fact that rather than tapering off her milk production was increasing. But at the moment she only cared for the pleasure her body was feeling from the hard pounding her cunt was getting and the heavenly feeling on her sensitive nipples.

Paul was breathing harder and faster with each stroke and Cindy knew he was seconds away from cumming. She began to speak to him in a low sexy voice. "That's it baby, fuck me hard. You know you want it. How long have you wanted this pussy baby?"

Paul let out a moan and jerked hard. His body began moving up and down frantically as he fucked Cindy for all he was worth. Cindy felt him swelling up deep inside her. "That's it, cum for me baby," she screamed. Paul's cock spat deep into her hungry cunt just as Cindy climaxed with him. She let out a long sigh of contentment.

Paul collapsed on top of Cindy, breathing heavily. "Oh crap," she muttered to herself.

She reached out and pulled the two boys off her tits. "Come on boys, get him off me," she pleaded. Since his introduction into their little home grown orgy party Paul had become single minded in his pursuit of his wife's and Cindy's pussy. Jeff and Jimmy were growing almost as obsessed but still able to carry on a conversation. Paul's only contribution to most discussions were grunts and begging to be allowed to fuck. Most of the time neither Cindy nor Sharon minded though as they were finding themselves in an almost constant state of horniness.

With the boys help help Cindy was able to squirm out from under the older man. As she slid off the bed he began to snore heavily. Turning to Sharon, Cindy put her hands on her hips. "Has he always been this way?" she asked the other woman.

Sharon looked up at Cindy with a smile. All evidence of the conservative, even prudish Sharon was gone. She was totally unselfconsciously naked with her legs spread wide open displaying her hot pussy to the world. Her right hand was stroking the swollen lips of her pussy idly sliding her forefinger in and out of her cunt. "You mean falling asleep right after he's through fucking? Oh yes, all the time," she said. "Although not this bad usually. Of course I think he's set a record today. I believe that's his 4th orgasm after all." She looked Cindy's body up and down. Her smile widened. "Come over here and let me lick you clean baby."

Cindy considered her offer. "That's tempting sweeting but I really need a shower."

The other woman pouted. "But I'm so horny baby."

"That's no problem mom," Jeff called from over on the bed. He stood up his stiff cock sticking out in front of him. "Jimmy and me were just talking about pulling another double team on you." The pizza delivery boy smiled and nodded his head.

"Oh goody!" Sharon exclaimed

"Don't you think you had better get back to work Jimmy?" Cindy asked mischievously. "I'm sure lots of folks want to get their pizza's."

"Hell no," the teenager said with a laugh. "Not when I got some sweet pussy to play with right here. I've wanted to fuck you two ladies ever since I started on this route. I'm not going to pass on this for anything. Fuck em if they can't get their pizzas."

Sharon leaned back and rubbed her hands up and down her firm tits, spreading her legs even wider. Her juicy pussy was plainly visible. Cindy's mouth watered but she firmed up her resolve. She had been fucking for hours and was a mess. Besides it looked like the boys would be taking care of Sharon and once they were finished it would be a while before they could perform again. "Even teenagers have their limits," she mused. "We'll need to see if we can bring some more guys in to take care of Sharon and me." Briefly she thought of the man she had met and fucked in the mall, David. "I wonder if I should go back and find him? Of course maybe those two girls too..." She turned to go out the bedroom door as Jimmy and Jeff approached Sharon.

"Cindy, wait a second," Sharon called out. Cindy turned to look back.

Sharon's hands were cupped under her tits gently squeezing. Cindy could see little drops of milk beading on the tips of her friends hard nipples. "Oh wow," she said.

Sharon looked down at her tits and then up at Cindy. A brief look of mild concern crossed over her face. "Is this from drinking your milk?" she asked.

Cindy shrugged. "I guess so," she said briefly wondering again about the women at the mall. She was briefly concerned about what was happening to the other woman but within seconds she shook the feeling off. She pointed at Jeff and Jimmy. "But as long as we have these two we'll be fine."

The boys grunted agreement and pulled Sharon to her feet. It was obvious they were growing fixated on the idea of fucking her silly. And it was equally obvious that Sharon was delighted. She let out a laugh and cupped her tits once more offering them to the two young studs.

Cindy headed out the door and to the shower. Quickly she showered herself clean and was soon toweling herself off. Down the hall she could hear the energetic thumps and moans of the threesome in the guest bedroom where they have moved leaving the sleeping Paul in the master bedroom. She felt a familiar tingle in her pussy as she listened to the energetic squeals and cries of Sharon and the two boys. But she slipped into her bathrobe and instead of turning left she headed right and down the stairs to the kitchen. She was getting horny again but she was also starving.

The remains of four pizzas were on the counter, but barely enough remained to count as a meal. Cindy remembered downing a whole large pizza with everything all by herself. She smiled. They had only ordered two pizzas but when Jimmy had shown up with their order and two more for another house it had not taken much to persuade him to forget that second delivery. This was after a hard day's fucking between her, Sharon, Jeff and Paul once he had come home from the golf course. Sharon had practically dragged Jimmy into the house and had his pants down around his ankles within seconds of his knocking on the door.

Cindy dug into the refrigerator and quickly pulled out the fixings for a sandwich. She could hear continued noises from upstairs and once a loud thump followed by huge laughter as the fucking threesome fell off the double bed in the guest bedroom. She made her sandwich and started to put the food back in to the refrigerator. Then she paused and quickly made two more nibbling at bits and pieces of food all the while.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.