Cindy's Birthday Present - Cover

Cindy's Birthday Present

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Slave cindy gets her milking fantasy fulfilled in the wildest way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Cindy was awakened by the sound of the alarm clock. She could hear the stirings as her husband pulled himself out of sleep. Her own sleep had been restless and light. The aching in her swollen tits was beginning to be very uncomfortable. But today was the day! She felt a surge of excitement as she contemplated the plan for the day. It was 3:00 am. In two short hours the farmer would be awake and she had to be in place. Cindy lay still until her husband approached her. "Ready babe?" he said softly. She nodded and arose. There was no need for her to get dressed she was going just as she was. The feel of the leather on her skin was wonderful. Her ass felt a little odd with the small plug sitting comfortably inside but not unpleasantly so. She loved the effect it created. She was so grateful for the presents her husband had given her yesterday. Today was her birthday though and the best present was still to come.

"Come into the kitchen." her husband's raspy morning voice instructed her. She followed him, kneeling by his side when he sat at the table. "Are you ready?" he asked her. She nodded, feeling a tingle of excitement as the thought that all the planning was finally paying off. "Ok, time for the last shot." her husband said with a smile. Smiling, Cindy willing offered up her arm for the shot. She felt that perhaps it would have been better if the needle had gone directly into her tit but that's not how the instructions read and they wanted to do everything right. Of course the fact that the drug in the shot was intended for dairy cows not humans was something they couldn't help. In fact Cindy figured they were doing something valuable for science, but she didn't want to say so out loud.

The needle plunged home and then withdrew. Her husband rose up and put the drugs and needle away. Cindy waited with mounting tension for him to finish. Oh when would they begin! Finally he turned and looked down at her. "Ok girl, we're ready to start." "Let's go."

Cindy smiled and followed her husband and master out of the house. The feeling of the cool morning air on her bare shaved pussy made her shiver with delight and excitement. Her husband opened up the back end of the pickup truck and directed her to board. She climbed in. She wished the back of the truck was open to the air but even at 3:30 in the morning there was a danger if a, for all intents and purposes, naked woman was seen riding in the back of a pickup down the road. Instead she was inside a camper shell. The side windows were open to allow the breeze to flow though the truck bed though. Cindy assumed a hands and knees position she thought was most proper and waited patiently.

The drive was about 20 to 25 minutes long. They wanted a spot far enough away, so they had decided to pass two or three closer farms. Her husband had spotted this one a few weeks back her told her and it was perfect. The barn was a short distance from the road and easily accessible. Cindy felt a mounting excitement as the miles crossed and she could feel her pussy getting more moist every minute. In addition the pressure in her tits was growing. Soon it would pass from a dull ache to an active pain. She hoped this would not be a day the farmer slept in. Finally her husband slowed down and stopped. This was it!

The door of the camper shell opened up and she scampered out at a whispered command. Now follow me closely she heard. She followed her husband along the path, her bare feet occasionally hitting a small stone or stump that her husband had not noticed. Still despite the discomfort she felt more alive than ever. Her husband had brought a small flashlight but did not use it until the reached the door of the barn. "Get inside." he waved and whispered to her. She moved into the musty barn. The low moans and shifting of hooves told her there were several cows in the room. Other cows, she corrected herself, several other cows. This was a small operation so there weren't hundreds of cows and each bovine had a separate stall. Moving quickly now her husband led her to a nearby open one. Not too far from opening and not too close. The farmer should be well inside before he saw her. Her husband surveyed the scene for a few seconds and muttered "Wait here.", to her. She obediently held still. He moved off to the back of the barn, coming back in a less than a minute with a bale of hay in his hands. He set it down and then went back for a second bale. He put them into the stall about 4 feet apart. "Ok Cindy." he said, "Put your knees on this one and your hands on that one." She smiled and eagerly complied. The bales raised her up well off the floor. "Ok girl, it's showtime." her husband said with a smile. "I know how much you want this." "Let's finish setting you up." Cindy smiled her assent and settled in. Her husband pulled out the hood and slipped it over her head, pulling the zipper in the back. Her face with the exception of her nostrils and was now completely concealed. Her mouth had a zipper opening that her zipped shut. The hood also covered her ears so her hearing was rather muffled. She felt him checking the new tail he had given her was securely in place in her ass and then nothing more. But she knew that he was leaving the note at her feet and moving out of the barn.

Cindy settled in waiting patiently. Her milk filled tits were hanging down, swollen larger than she would have thought possible. Faintly she could hear the other cows settling down from the unusual events they were witnessing. "What time was it?" she wondered. "How much longer?" She didn't really know. She could feel the ache in her tits as more and more milk was generated by the bovine drug. Finally she heard the sound. The door of the barn was opened!

Cindy strained her ears. She could hear the farmer talking to his cows as he walked in her direction. How would he respond? She could only hope it would be like her dreams. Her husband had told her this was a widower and living alone. The bait was perfect. Surely he would accept! Suddenly she heard him stop and utter a muffled curse. He has seen her! She held very still waiting for him to arrive. Nervousness and excitement were at war in her belly. She heard him approaching the stall cautiously. Faintly she heard him bend down and pick up the note. She knew what he was reading. "This is your new cow, Cindy. She needs to be milked as her tits are very full. If you would like to take advantage of her in any other way you are welcome to do so in payment for your services. After you are done with her you may leave her by the side of the road behind your barn and she will be picked up."

Cindy waited anxiously for his reaction. For several minutes it seemed she heard nothing. Finally, however she felt a hand upon her back. "Well, Cindy, huh?" "I've never seen anything like this before but I have to say you sure are a sight! Need milking huh?" Cindy felt a hard calloused hand sliding along her side and taking one of her swollen tits into the palm. "I would say so. It looks like you're overdue for your milking girl." She heard a chuckle. "But you will have to wait until I finish all the others. I want to take my time with you!"

Cindy felt tears of frustration forming but she understood. It's just that her tits were really starting to hurt! She forced the feeling down and forced herself to wait patiently. Just a little while more! She heard the noises as the other cows were efficiently milked. Finally she heard the farmer returning to her side. "Ready girl?" he said in a cheerful voice. He uttered an exclamation of surprise. "I would say so!" "You are leaking milk girl." "How did you manage to get so full?" Cindy could say nothing but she gave a low moan of pain. Pain mixed with pleasurable anticipation. Her nipples were not the only thing leaking juice. The farmer settled down on a stool next to her and she quivered with excitement. She felt his hands grasping the sides of her tits. Suddenly he wrapped his fingers around the swollen teats and began to milk her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.