Gifted

by usm1carbine

Copyright© 2002 by usm1carbine

Incest Sex Story: Young boy discovers a gift and decides to use it to heighten his sexual learning

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Robert Brimley was an extraordinary young man; he had found this out at an early age. He was merely 8 years old when he discovered his unusual ability; he could control others with his mind. He first discovered his new power when his babysitter had tried to make him go to bed, but as he concentrated on her and she met his stare, she became helpless and under his control. From then on, he did whatever he wanted with no problems from her and so he decided to try it on his parents and sister as well. Soon, his whole family was under his control whenever he willed it and he found that he had to restrain himself, to keep outsiders from finding out about his special talent. At 14, his interest in sex had started and soon, he began to experiment on the babysitter. Marcia was 17 and she had a nice body, although her face wasn't much to look at. She had very small breasts and kept her hair short and almost seemed masculine, but all Robert cared about was learning, so her looks didn't matter too much. Marcia didn't date, so it was as much a learning experience for her as it was for him. He would put her under and have her put his little sister Kate to bed and then he started his explorations of her body. He always chose the times that his parents would be out very late, afraid of being caught, although he could have easily put them under as well, but it scared him a little when he did his parents. Marcia was easy to manipulate, he had to use very little concentration on her and she was under. She had just gotten Kate to sleep and had come back downstairs and sat down next to him on the sofa, she was wearing jeans and a sweater tonight, not very sexy, but appropriate, for her anyways. She stared at the television, almost unconscious that he was in the room, as he nervously touched her ribs and worked his fingers towards her small tits.

Being so small, she never bothered with a bra, and he felt her nipple begin to get hard against his finger as he explored it through her sweater and it poked back at him. Marcia didn't seem at all phased when his hand went under her sweater and met her warm flesh. As he stroked her small tit and her nipple grew in his hand, he saw her breathing get heavier and his dick tingled, excited by her reaction as well as the touch of her naked tit. He glanced at the clock, his parents would be gone at least three more hours. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Take off your sweater Marcia," and watched as she complied and saw her tits in the open. They fascinated him, he had always wondered what breasts looked like and thanks to his gift, Marcia would let him find that out and much more as well. He liked how her nipples got so hard when he played with them and then he had the urge to put one in his mouth. Marcia scared him when she moaned as his mouth closed over her nipple and her hands drew his head closer. He had done a little reading, some trashy novels that Pete had loaned him, no doubt taken from his parents, but words could not describe how his cock felt right now. Somehow Marcia's moans were causing him great pain in his crotch and he shifted to adjust his growing cock. After several minutes of sucking at her tits, he drew back and looked at her again, then leaned forward and told her to take the rest of her clothes off as well. She stood and unbuckled her jeans, kicked off her sneakers and drew her jeans down, revealing her white cotton panties. He stared at her ass globes as she bent to pull her jeans off and again as her panties were rolled off and he saw her curly pubic hair as she bent forward again. Her pubic hair was blacker than the hair on her head and he marveled at the tight lips splitting the hair and the tiny brown anus that looked like a little wrinkled star. He told her to remain bent over and slid over behind her on the sofa, his fingers probing her exposed regions.

He split her lips with a finger, feeling a slick wetness as he did and was amazed at how her little wrinkled star moved as he massaged her pussy. He pulled his finger out and rubbed her slickness between his thumb and forefinger, he wondered if it was pee. Working up the courage, he moved his finger towards his nose and sniffed it. It smelled a little like fish to him, only it seemed to arouse him even more, so he stuck it in his mouth and tasted it. 'Not bad,' he thought as he dipped it once more into her slick little pussy and moved deeper this time, hearing Marcia gasp as he did. He slid about a third of his finger in and then met an obstruction as Marcia seemed to cry out when he hit it, so he stopped and began to move in and out to the obstruction and soon, he heard her gasp and moan with each movement. He looked around her hip and saw that her nipples were harder than he had made them before and now it seemed as though Marcia was taking over, moving on and off his finger on her own, as her moans got louder. His thumb brushed against something hard, yet pliable and he brought his head back around to check it out. At the top of her pussy was a small piece of flesh that was sticking out, it was all slick and pulsating, so he rubbed it with his thumb. Marcia exploded, sending him into a panic as she screamed. He was afraid of waking up Kate, so he told her to keep quiet, but continued with his manipulations until she had tensed three more times and he felt a liquid on his hand. It was the same stuff as before, only more of it, so he licked his hand clean and he discovered that the taste was becoming addictive. He told Marcia to spread her legs some and grasp her ankles, that exposed her pussy and ass to him and he moved his head in closer, the odor of her now filling his nostrils. He hesitated for a moment, then slid his tongue out to meet her wet pussy and she moved back onto his tongue and soon, he was tasting lots of her juices. She seemed to enjoy what he was doing because she began to moan loud and he felt the little piece of flesh on his lip and started licking it, this made her moan real loud and he could feel her juices run down his chin. When she calmed down, he pulled his head away and told her to sit down; afraid she would collapse in her obviously weak condition. His face was covered in her juices and his cock was harder than it had ever been, so he freed it, looking at it poking up out of his zipper.

Then it hit him, if his mouth had felt so good on her, hers should feel just as good on him. A few of the trashy novels had talked about blowjobs and he had asked Pete what that meant, now he could experience one first hand. He stood up and dropped his pants and shorts and then sat back down, feeling how hard his cock was as he stroked it and thought about Marcia's mouth on it. He told her to get on her knees between his legs and to take his cock in her hand and she did without hesitation. Hers was the first hand other than his own that had ever touched his cock and the feeling was both strange and exciting. He told her to kiss his cock and she kissed the head of it and he felt it jump, it felt good, but he knew her mouth would feel better. He told her to put it in her mouth and suck on it and she did, slowly at first, but then it was like his cock was a big lollipop and she sucked harder and took it deeper in her mouth, the feeling was exquisite. He began to feel the usual feelings as his cock prepared to explode, he had felt them many times as he had jerked off and he knew what was about to happen. He didn't know if Marcia would like it or not, but he had tasted her juices, so it was only fair that she taste his. He felt it boil up and then his eyes clamped shut as he exploded, she didn't pull off of him and he could feel her swallowing his cum. When the most intense part had passed, he looked down to see his white fluid dripping from the corners of her mouth, but Marcia didn't let up, she liked it! Robert felt himself building towards another orgasm and he found himself grabbing Marcia's head as she moved on and off his cock and then he came again and this time he watched as she swallowed him down, it made his orgasm more intense to see her mouth work on him. He fell back into the sofa, weakened, and happened to notice the time; his parents would be home soon! He made Marcia stop, although it felt so good he didn't want her to and told her to clean herself up and get dressed which she obediently did, moving into the downstairs bathroom as he went into the kitchen and cleaned himself up, then went into the bathroom and watched Marcia dress. He knew that this would have to be repeated many times, a feeling like that had to be expanded. He went to bed and left Marcia watching television as he released his spell on her and climbed into bed. He heard his parents come home and then his dad left to take Marcia home and he feigned sleep as his mom checked on him.

It was hard for Robert to go to sleep, he could just feel Marcia's mouth around his dick all night long and his dick stayed hard most of the night. A strange thing had happened to Robert, his cock began to overrule his mind. He couldn't seem to get enough of Marcia's mouth and at every opportunity he would make her give him head. One night, Kate almost caught them as they were in the laundry room and Robert was just about to fill Marcia's mouth for the second time that night, he heard his sister in the kitchen. It startled him and his cock popped from Marcia's mouth and his jism coated her face, too late to send her out, so he tucked his slimy cock into his pants and told her to stay put as he went out to deal with Kate. She was at the refrigerator getting a drink when he came in, bent over to get a soda from the bottom shelf and her nightie had ridden up to where her tender ass cheeks were barely showing and a hint of her blue panties, he felt his cock growing once more. He hadn't given much thought to Kate, to him she was just his sister, but she had now become more as he adjusted his cock for comfort and spoke to her. Almost as if by accident, he could tell when their eyes met that she was under his control and he fought to get the evil thoughts out of his mind. She turned to face him and he saw the little buds of her beginning chest poking at her nightie and he couldn't help himself anymore and told her to take it off. She complied and stood there for his inspection as he examined the small breasts that barely protruded from her chest. He touched them and watched as they hardened against his fingers, unsure of where this would lead. He had her take off her panties and began to mentally compare her young pussy to Marcia's. She had no hair on her pussy, he considered having her suck him as well, but knew she couldn't do it as well as Marcia had, so he just rubbed her buds and her bald mound, feeling his cock get even harder.

He called to Marcia and she came out, cum still coating her face and had them stand side by side, so he could make a comparison. He had Marcia get on her knees and decided to make Kate lick her face clean, something he had read about in the trashy novels. Little Kate's tongue came out and she licked Marcia's face, slowly at first, but then seemed to get into it as her licks lengthened and they both squealed. Robert's cock was hard as stone as he watched his little sister work on the babysitter's face and he knew that one of them would have to relieve his pressure soon. Marcia was still clothed and he told her to open her blouse and had Kate rub her larger tits, which seemed to make Marcia even hotter as he watched his little sister clean her face. When they both seemed to be aroused, he told Marcia to teach Kate how to suck cock, in the back of his mind he knew that once Kate knew how, he would no longer be forced to wait for babysitter nights for relief. They both turned to face him and Marcia pulled his cock back out and they both knelt before him and he watched their faces as Marcia began to instruct Kate on the art of cock sucking. Kate seemed nervous, but as soon as the precum was on her tongue, that disappeared, she seemed to like the taste. Marcia began to rub his balls as his little sister began to take more of his cock into her mouth and he heard Marcia giving her instructions. Kate's mouth was much smaller than Marcia's, so it was difficult for poor Kate to get much of his cock in her mouth. "Think of it as a Tootsie Pop, with a cream center instead of a Tootsie Roll, and the better you suck it, the sooner you get the surprise," he heard Marcia tell her and little Kate began to get a rhythm to her sucking as Marcia coaxed her. Robert remembered Marcia's little nub and told her to find Kate's and massage it, soon Kate was taking more and more of his cock into her mouth as Marcia worked her little clit and Kate got more and more excited. He couldn't stand it anymore and as his little sister sucked feverishly, he unloaded into her willing mouth as Marcia kept telling her to swallow and little Kate trembled at her own orgasm. As soon as his cock plopped from Kate's mouth, Marcia's engulfed it and again he could feel her talented mouth getting him hard once more. He told Kate to open Marcia's pants and to rub her as Marcia had done for Kate and very soon Marcia was taking most of Robert's cock into her mouth and moaning as his little sister worked her clit. Marcia's zeal made him cum again in no time as she swallowed his spunk down and then the two girls worked together to clean up his cock. He happened to look up at the kitchen clock; mom and dad would be home any minute! He had Kate get dressed and return to bed and then had Marcia wash her face and fix her clothes as he felt an odd urge to kiss her. He had read about French kissing, so he worked his tongue into her mouth and was greeted with a salty taste, no doubt his own cum. It wasn't that bad and Marcia liked the kiss as she returned it and moaned deeply, then he told her to go back and watch television and he went to bed, checking on little Kate, she was fast asleep. About 15 minutes later he heard his parents come in and then his dad took Marcia home and mom checked on them.

With both parents working and his newfound mouth, Robert kept his juvenile penis satisfied daily, little Kate became quite the little cocksucker. He could hardly wait until school was over to feel his little sister's mouth on him. He experimented with Kate, having her lie naked on her back as he dangled his cock over her face and rubbed her little clit. She took so much more of his cock when he played with her and he always made sure that she got to cum as a reward for making him cum. He thumbed through the trashy novels and looked for new and different things to do, he toyed with the idea of fucking them, but was concerned that he would hurt them. He came across a piece on lesbianism and it seemed to excite him, so he decided that the next time he had them alone, he would experiment. His waiting for the chance was soon over as dad announced at dinner that he and mom would be going to Denver for a conference and that Marcia would stay the weekend, Robert was elated. Marcia showed up Friday after school with a small bag and mom and dad kissed him and Kate goodbye and left for the airport. Robert waited about an hour before he put his little sister and Marcia under. He had Marcia make dinner naked, it excited him to have her as a servant and he liked watching her body parts jiggle as she walked around. He could see that Kate was watching as well and told her to get naked too, which seemed to excite her as she stripped off her clothes and sat back down. He had two women to service him, one two years younger and one three years older and that excited him as he struggled to keep his cock under control through dinner. He made Kate help her with the dishes and watched their two young asses at the sink, making him hard as hell. After the dishes were done, he had Marcia French kiss Kate and watched as his little sister got into it, her hands rubbing Marcia's ass, then he told them to go upstairs to his parent's room and he followed after making sure the house was all locked up.

When he got to his parent's room, they were sitting side by side on the bed, once again kissing and he noticed that their hands were in each other's crotches. He sat down and watched as they slowly entered each other and their kiss got deeper and they began to thrash their legs as they lay back. Soon, they had both cum and he was hard as a rock, so he made them come over and take care of him. They seemed to fight for the right to have his cock in their mouth, each one sucking in earnest, wanting to be the one who got his load. He told them that Marcia would be the one to get his load, since Kate had gotten so many in the past week, but that they could share it afterwards. Marcia worked on his cock as Kate put her hand back in Marcia's crotch; wanting to speed up the process and her other hand began to massage his balls, further speeding it up. The sights and feelings were too much and he arched his back as his cum shot into Marcia's waiting mouth. He had to tell her not to swallow it, so she could share it with Kate. As he finished cumming, she pulled off of his cock and turned to kiss Kate as he watched their mouths open and tongues darting. Cum dribbled from the corners of their mouths as they worked to exchange his load and he could feel himself getting excited again. He reached down and put a finger into each of them as they kissed and they seemed to buck against him, driving him deeper until he hit the obstruction in Kate's pussy, but his finger went all the way into Marcia's and he was shocked. As they broke their kiss, he asked Marcia if she had been fucked and she said yes. He began to question her and found out that her brother had taken her two weeks ago and that it had hurt, but that after a few times, she had liked it. Robert hadn't considered fucking her, afraid that he would hurt her and take her virginity, but now a whole new world opened up to him, she was experienced. He had her lay on her back and so that young Kate would not be left out, he had her straddle Marcia's face and instructed her to tongue his little sister. She hesitated, but soon he could hear the slurping sounds and squeals of his little sister as he got into position between Marcia's legs. He inched his cock between her lips and felt the warm flesh envelop him as he pushed harder and watched his cock disappear into Marcia's pussy. She spread her legs wider as he pushed ever deeper and her muffled moans could be heard from his little sister's pussy. Her pussy had gotten very wet and his cock slid in until she had it all, then he began to withdraw and reenter, feeling her pussy try to grasp him each time he pulled out. There was no suction like when he had been in her mouth, but a different kind of pleasure began to emerge as he pumped faster and her pussy seemed to vibrate on his cock. Remembering his sex ed classes, he pulled out just as he was about to cum, his jism erupting on her belly as he stroked himself to get it all out. When Kate saw it, she dropped over and began to lick it off of Marcia's belly as her own orgasm erupted.

He told Kate not to stop at her belly and Kate worked her way down to Marcia's dripping pussy, her tongue splitting the lips as he sat back and watched his servants please one another. He left them there as he went downstairs to get a drink, his cock flopping from side to side as he walked as he heard the faint sounds of their mutual pleasure upstairs. As he was drinking his soda, he heard a knock at the front door and peeked out the side curtains to see Mrs. Finch, from next door. No doubt mom had asked her to check in on them and he ran to the laundry room and pulled on some shorts and a shirt before coming back to the door. He shut the door to the upstairs so he could block out his sister and Marcia before answering the door. "Hello Robert, your mom asked me to keep an eye on you and your sister while they were gone. Can I come in?" he was afraid that she might find out what was going on, but she would get suspicious if he told her no, so he invited her in. "Kate and Marcia are upstairs playing a game," he said nervously as he watched her looking around for them, "Oh, that's nice. Mr. Finch has gone to his mother's for the weekend, so I thought I would look in on you," she said as she sat down on the sofa. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he heard Marcia scream from upstairs as she no doubt came and Mrs. Finch jumped up, "What was that?" she said excitedly and Robert knew that he had to do something quick, so he caught her eyes and watched her as she went under, 'Whew, that was close,' he thought as she stood there waiting for his commands. An evil thought entered his mind as he watched her standing there transfixed, she wasn't a bad looking woman and she was older than the two upstairs, maybe he could get some experience with an older woman as well. After all, his mom had asked her to check in on them and the thought of someone new and different excited him as he surveyed her body. She was a redhead, shoulder length hair, mid thirties ample tits and a nice body, "Strip Mrs. Finch," he ordered as he watched his new plaything obey. Seeing her tits as she dropped her bra to the floor had him very excited, these were bigger than any he had ever seen, Marcia was almost flat chested and Kate just had buds, but hers were gorgeous! When she removed her panties, he was presented with a bald pussy, no hair at all. He could see her pussy unobstructed and he moved closer for a better view, pulling her lips apart as he got closer and saw her little bud pop out. "How come you don't have any hair down there?" he asked her, curious to know why it was bald. "I shave it off, Mr. Finch doesn't like hair in his mouth when he eats me," she said matter of factly. He thought about it for awhile and then pushed a finger up inside of her and she spread her legs slightly to accommodate him as he pushed up into her and felt that she wasn't as tight as Marcia had been.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.