Saturday Girl - Cover

Saturday Girl

by Telephoneman

Copyright© 2002 by Telephoneman

Erotica Sex Story: My young Saturday assistant offers me her virginity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   .

I own a television and hi-fi store. Most of the week I can cope on my own but on Saturdays I employ a young girl to help out in the store. Her job is to look after customers who are buying just leads, batteries etc. leaving me to look after the higher spending customers. Sarah can wear what she wants providing it's not jeans. She usually wears dark trousers and a teeshirt.

On Saturdays when the weather was atrocious and customers seemed thin on the ground we usually just chatted. Sarah was 16, tall and slender with long blonde hair. She was very pretty and looked extremely sexy. This was the reason I'd employed her. Most of my customers were young men and they were better spenders when a pretty young girl was around. It was secondary that I enjoyed looking at her as well.

One wet Saturday Sarah was unusually miserable. It took me most of the day to discover that her boyfriend had dumped her. It took a bit longer to find out why. She wouldn't put out and he demanded that she did.

'It wasn't that I didn't want to,' she argued, 'I do want to find out what it's all about. But no-one is going to tell me when or how.'

I'd already discovered the best way to get Sarah to do something was to ask not tell.

'He just wouldn't wait and it seemed every moment we were together we were arguing about it. He said all his mates were having it off and all his previous girlfriends had given him sex.' She explained.

'Somehow I don't believe him, but it doesn't matter you're better off without him.' I advised, remembering what my mates and me were like at that age.

'Oh I know that, but it still hurts. Are all boys the same?' she asked.

'Unfortunately yes,' I answered, 'and most men. Every man would want to make love to a beautiful young woman like you, so you can't blame them for that. But a real man will know to wait for you to be ready. He may try a little seduction but really seduction is simply persuading a woman to do something she wanted to do anyway'

Sarah laughed at my definition. 'Is that what you do. Seduce your girlfriends?'

'Well I've never made love to a woman that didn't want me to,' I answered 'although a few have said we shouldn't, which is not the same'

'What do you mean by shouldn't?'

'Well a married woman may want you but feels she needs "persuading" to ease her guilt.'

'You've been out with a married woman?' Sarah asked a little shocked.

'Quite a few actually.'

Just then a customer came in more out of the cold and wet than anything else. I tried hard to sell her a TV she didn't really want. I came close and she left promising to return.

As I returned to my chair behind the counter Sarah picked up from our previous topic. 'You said any man would want to have sex with me. Does that include you?'

'Of course it does. Do you think I'm gay?' I admonished.

'But you're older than my father' Sarah said still trying to understand.

'That's an excellent reason why I wouldn't expect you to fancy me, but it doesn't work the other way round,' I laughed.

'But you've never made a pass or tried to touch me up.' She stated.

Not knowing if that was a question or not I answered anyway. 'That's the difference between an ordinary man and a pervert. We both admire young women but only a pervert tries to do something about it.'

'So all men with young girlfriends are pervs.' She said simplistically.

'Not if the girls are willing participants'

'I like the idea that you fancy me but are strong enough to do nothing about it. It's better than that prat of a boyfriend forever trying to get into my knickers.'

I smiled 'It comes with maturity'.

The door opened and a couple of young girls came in. One was about 15 the other a bit older, probably 22. They both looked quite cute but heavy raincoats hid the figures. Sarah sold them some blank tapes and when they left asked me 'What about them did you like them?'

I answered honestly 'Nice enough figures from what I could see and they were both pretty so yes I did'

Even Lucy, she's only 14' Sarah obviously knew the girls.

'Lucy was the smaller one I assume? Well I can look and appreciate those looks. A young girl's body matures well before her mind does, that's why we have laws to protect them.'

'What about her sister then, do you fancy her?' she probed.

'Yes. She looks very tasty indeed' I said. I didn't actually think that but I thought I'd give Sarah something to ponder.

She came back with a question I wasn't expecting 'Better than me?' she demanded with a touch of sharpness.

That threw me. I knew the answer instantly but how to phrase it was a different matter. I decided that, as Sarah was trying to probe into my feelings I'd return the complement. 'I don't know her of course, but she oozes sex appeal whilst you're just a young girl. A very pretty one but a young girl' I answered and had to look away to hide my grin.

Sarah reacted angrily 'I'm not a girl, I'm a woman, a young woman I'll admit but still a woman. And I can be a lot sexier than she ever... ' She didn't finish because I could no longer contain my laughter. 'Bastard!' she called me before joining in.

'I suppose I deserved that,' I nodded agreement.

'Do you really prefer her?' she still insisted on asking. 'Of course not! How could I prefer anyone to my beautiful little helper.'

The next Saturday looked a brighter day when I opened the door to Sarah. Her first task was always to make a cuppa for the pair of us prior to opening. As we sat down I noticed what she was wearing; a nice red blouse, my favourite colour on a woman, a short black skirt and bare legs. I whistled my appreciation, 'off out after work then. Who's the lucky fella?' I knew I'd be lucky today. The job required a lot of bending which is why Sarah usually wore trousers or at least a long skirt.

'No nothing like that, I just wanted to feel a bit more feminine.' I accepted this having long since give up trying to understand the female psyche.

The day was very busy and we had little time to talk but I had many great flashes of thigh and even one of bright red panties, only the many customers prevented a permanent erection. The day flew by and we were soon locked up. Our usual routine had me cashing up and Sarah tidying up. I had to count the money three or four times as I got distracted by Sarah bending over whilst she tidied the shop. My cock was trying to tell me something as it stirred. The more it grew the more I watched Sarah's fabulous legs. The more I watched her legs the more blood reached my cock. She finished before me and then came to lean on the counter directly in front of me. The blouse fell forward allowing me a clear view of her firm breasts held in a small red bra. My cock was rigid and when she moved to sit down at my side of the counter the bulge in my trousers was impossible to hide.

Sarah looked directly at where my erection was fighting to escape, smiled and said 'I told you I could look sexy.'

Slowly realising that this was a carry on from the previous week I began to laugh 'You little vixen. You planned this all along'

Her smile grew even wider 'I thought I did quite well don't you. Just a little flash here and there'

My cock was so uncomfortable that I had to reposition it. Sarah watched my hand and enjoyed my embarrassment. 'Bugger off and make a cuppa then.' I shouted before adding 'Hussy'

Sarah laughed turned round and bent over. She flipped up her skirt showing me the delicious sight of her young little arse covered by bit of see through material.

I finally managed to finish the cashing up and lose my throbbing erection before Sarah returned with our drinks. She was still laughing.

'My little hussy seems pleased with herself.' I quipped.

'Are you complaining.' she retorted.

'Not at all,' I answered then said, tongue in cheek, 'of course not all the men will be back next week but most of them. Just think of the extra business.'

'That's not what I meant' she said before realising I was teasing her. She put her cup down and stood up. 'What do you really think?' she asked doing a slow twirl.

I looked at Sarah's body and swallowed hard before saying unintentionally 'Exquisite. Just exquisite,' and she was. Her small pert breasts pushed up by her bra, her tiny waist and her shapely hips leading to sensational legs. Needless to say my erection had returned.

Sarah blushed at the complement and when she saw the tent in my trousers giggled. 'I thought you said you could control yourself?'

I said a little hoarsely 'No man can control his desire. What I can control is what I do about it. Although right now that is mighty difficult.'

'Do you think I'm really desirable?' she asked suddenly serious.

'Yes, very nearly too desirable; I think it's high time you went home young lady before I drag you upstairs'

'Why do you want me to go if you say you want me?'

The conversation was quickly becoming way too serious.

'I didn't say I wanted you to go. Sarah, as you so kindly reminded me last week, I'm older than your father. I've enjoyed the day, ' I looked at her eyes and grinned, 'including your teasing, but it is beyond that, I'm now looking at a very desirable woman. I want to make love to you. I don't expect you to feel the same so now is the time to leave'

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.