Jen's First Time - Cover

Jen's First Time

by Anonymous

 

Erotica Sex Story: Home alone, her masturbation is inturrupted then resumed in an unexpected way

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Masturbation   Bestiality   .

It was Christmas break during my freshman year in college. I finally had some time to myself after several days of parties and reunions with friends and family. Today was going to be my special day alone. Dad hadn't returned yet from a business trip and mom was off doing last minute shopping.

As I walked into the family room, I slipped out of my bathrobe and slid onto my old friend, the beanbag. My nipples were already red and extended, just waiting to be caressed. I licked my palms, placed them gently against my nipples and began to slowly move them in circles. Ahh, that warm tingling spread from my breast down to my cunt. I made the little circles faster and faster until my breathing was ragged and my nipples were begging for relief. I am lucky enough to have large, firm breasts. If I cup them, I can easily lick and suck them. As I raised my right breast to my lips I slid my left hand to my cunt and slowly ran my fingertips around the edges of my wet, swollen lips.

Just as my tongue began to taste that familiar flavor I heard a creaking noise and realized that someone was coming in the front door! I could hear voices and footsteps. I knew that I didn't have enough time to get dressed and compose myself, so I grabbed my bathrobe and jumped behind the couch. I was crouched down on my knees, with my forearms on the floor and my ass in the air. What a spot to be discovered! I tried to control my heavy breathing and make myself as small and quiet as possible. I recognized the voices as that of my mom and her best friend Mrs. Jenkins.

Mom was saying, "I'm so glad I ran into you. I get so stressed this time of year. A couple of sets of tennis is exactly what I need! Why don't you make yourself comfortable while I change." This was great, they would be out of here in a few minutes. I could hear Mrs. J walking into the family room and settling into the recliner. She was just a few feet away from my hiding place. I tried to be even smaller and quieter than before. Mrs. J turned on the T.V. and began flipping channels. At least I didn't have to worry about her hearing me breathe.

I was beginning to relax, and thought I was going to get through this without a heart attack when I felt something cold and wet touch me right in my asshole! I almost let out a scream but managed to contain myself. I looked over my shoulder and saw the pointy ears of Buster, our German Shepherd, rising above my ass cheeks. I tried to wiggle my butt to discourage him but he stayed right with it, sniffing like crazy. I wanted to turn around and slap him but I didn't dare move with Mrs. J so close.

The next thing I knew, Buster began to run his tongue across my exposed pussy lips. It was all I could do to keep from screaming. I bit my lip and tried to clamp my pussy closed and my ass cheeks together so the damn dog couldn't reach my hidden places. Buster paused for a second then went back to licking with a vengeance. His tongue ran repeatedly from the top to the very bottom of my cunt. He turned his tongue sideways and slipped it between my lips. My clenched butt muscles automatically relaxed at the feel of a warm tongue sliding into my pussy. Hey, this didn't feel so bad. If it wasn't for Mrs. J being in the room, I could really get into this.

Luckily, she seemed to have settled on a music video channel and cranked up the volume to enjoy the music. I relaxed a bit more since there was now no chance that she could hear what was happening on the other side of the room! As I relaxed, Buster began to lap away like crazy. I pushed my ass a little higher in the air and spread my knees to give him better access. His tongue was running in and out and up and down my twat. My juices were beginning to flow and this seemed to spur him on.

He found my clit and began teasing it with fast furious little licks. A wave of lust swept over me as my clit started swelling and aching from his rapid fire licking. I was really starting to enjoy this. My fear of discovery was turning into the excitement of having sex in a public place. I hadn't had this feeling since my friend Rick and I had sex behind the stage at our senior prom! My pussy was now spread wide and dripping with my juice and Buster's saliva.

He was slurping up the hot, sticky fluid. His tongue ran repeatedly across my clit and then penetrated deep into my pussy. It was like getting great oral sex and a great fuck at the same time. As Buster made one especially deep plunge into my pussy I began to feel that warm orgasmy feeling starting. The orgasm hit me hard, it was one of those long rolling-thunder orgasms that leave me shaking all over. As the feeling subsided I slowly slid off of my hands and knees and stretched out on my stomach. Buster kept licking but in this position he couldn't reach my hot spots.

He contented himself with lapping up the juice that had dripped down the back of my thighs. I was completely enjoying the warm after-cum buzz and the feel of Buster's tongue running up and down my thighs. That is when I looked up and clearly saw Mrs. J's face reflected in the mirror alongside the fireplace!

It was heart attack time again! I knew I was caught. Mrs. J had seen everything! Oh my god! What had I been thinking? Tears were forming in my eyes until I noticed that Mrs. J's eyes were closed. She seemed to be totally absorbed in the music and unaware of me. I knew that I had been extremely lucky that she hadn't seen me and Buster in action but my luck wouldn't hold out long. All she had to do was open her eyes and focus on the mirror and I would be dead meat. The last thing I wanted to do was explain to my mother why I was naked, behind the couch, with the dog licking my ass! Grabbing the only cover at hand, I curled into a tiny ball and pulled my nightgown over my body. I was hoping that I looked like a blanket dropped behind the couch. At that moment, Buster laid down and put his head on top of me. This was terrific. Maybe now it looked like Buster was sleeping on his favorite blanket. I was beginning to realize that Buster was a very handy friend to have around.

I didn't make a move until after mom and her friend had left. As soon as they were gone I crawled from behind the couch and collapsed on the beanbag. Finally I could breathe normally. My heart seemed to be beating at a normal rate. Everything was fine with the world! Buster came out, did that long stretching motion, and casually walked over and put his head in my lap to be scratched. I gave him a big two handed ear scratch and a big kiss on the nose.

"Buster I didn't know you were so talented. You are one good doggie." He must have caught the happy tone in my voice and immediately began licking all over my face. I gave him a big hug and began running my hands across his neck and back. He immediately rolled over on his back and exposed his belly for a good scratch. I was glad to oblige and began slowly running my hand back and forth across his tummy.

I was looking at Buster in a new light. Although I had rubbed his tummy and examined his equipment many times before I had never thought of the possibility of anything sexual between us. I began stroking my hand closer to his penis sheath. I slowly slid my hand down the length of his sheath and gently across his balls to see what would happen. His body twitched as I touched his balls and I could see a touch of pink at the end of his sheath. I began to slide my fingertips up and down the length of his sheath. Each time I reached the top I would increase the pressure a tiny bit to pull the sheath back and expose a little more of his hot pink cock. I had about 1/2 inch of pointy pink meat exposed.

This was starting to get my juices going again but all I could think about was giving some pleasure back to my friend. Buster let out a low growl as I increased the pressure while continuing to slowly stroke up and down. I was a little worried that this was a warning until I saw a good 2 inches of his dick sticking out of his sheath. Wow... that thing was big. I had been fooled by the small point of the tip. The widest part was more than an inch thick! I continued to stroke while I moved in for a closer look. There was a small drop of cum oozing out of the tip.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.