Chrissy - Cover

Chrissy

by Soft 'n Wet

Copyright© 2002 by Soft 'n Wet

Incest Sex Story: Living on the farm, brother and sister fall for each other.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

I had no intentions of fooling around with my sister that day. I did everything in my power, until I lost my will to resist, to keep anything sexual from happening. Let me tell you what happened, but first I will give you a little background, not only on my sister but my parents as well.

My sister, Chrissy was 14 at the time this all began, but looked every bit 17. Chris, for short, is a brunette. She has very beautiful hair, I often comment her on her hair. She has the deepest brown eyes I have ever seen in my life. Her body, well, she doesn't have a great body, at least to me, after all, I'm her brother. I guess on a scale of one to ten, I'd give her a 9. Her best feature to me, is her ass.

Chrissy's ass can stop a truck! I've never seen her naked up to this point, but when she wears tight jeans her butt sticks out so well! When we were kids, we used to bathe together, but as soon as she turned 10, my father put a stop to that. You see, Chrissy started to grow tits early and a fuzzy layer of light brown pubes started to sprout between her legs. My dad and mom believe in the old ways, that's the way they were brought up, so they tried to raise us in the 90's using rules from the 60's.

One time I accidentally walked into the bathroom while Chrissy was on the toilet. She screamed because I startled her. Dad came running because of her scream. When he saw me standing there I got the beating of my life. He didn't let me explain anything. All he knew was that I was in the bathroom while my sister was taking a leak. After that, I kind of shunned my sister. Oh I still loved her, she was all I had, my dad treated me like shit and my mom, well, she did whatever my dad told her to do.

We live about 10 miles outside a farm town. Very little to do, nothing to keep young people around once they grow up and that was my plan, as soon as I become of age, I'm out of here! Anyway, I do my chores, and avoid my dad at all cost.

One day Chris and I were in the barn bedding down the horses; we have four of the hay burners. Chris had on her usual jeans, and a blouse tied up just below her tits. I have to admit she looked good! I was busy spreading straw in one of the stalls when I noticed Chrissy slouched down over in the corner. I continued to work but kept my eye on her just out of curiosity.

Then it hit me what she was doing. She had taken one leg out of her jeans so she could take a leak without getting her pants wet.

My God, I thought, if dad would come in here I'm dead meat! But, I knew that he and mom went to the market some 30 miles away and wouldn't be back until late tonight. I watched as she got up to put her pants back on. That's when I saw her pus for the first time. I only got a quick glance of it, but it was nice to say the least, I remember thinking to myself, man she is very bushy for a girl her age. I went on with my work trying to put her out of my mind, which wasn't hard to do, thinking back to the beating I got just for walking in on her in the bathroom.

Chrissy came over to where I was and began to play her stupid little girl games with me. You know how little sisters can be. She came up behind me and pushed me in the rear with her foot. I went tumbling into the straw bed I was making for a horse.

"Dam it Chrissy!" I yelled. "Can't you stay serious just for a little while? We have to get all the chores done before dad gets home. It's my ass, not yours, if it ain't done."

I got up brushing the straw from my back; I didn't have a shirt on and the straw makes me itch.

"Daddy would skin you alive with his belt if he heard you talking like that." She said.

"Just leave me alone Chris, leave me be."

I finished up my work. Chrissy had long since gone into the house. I figured that she was fixing supper or cleaning house. Dusting the hay and straw from my clothes, I went into the house through the kitchen. Chrissy was in the kitchen. She had the table set and supper served. Tossing my hat aside, I sat and started to eat. Chrissy came over and sat at the other end of the table. We didn't speak until after we were through.

"I'm going out to check on the animals," I told her. "Meal was good" Every thing was as it should be outside, all gates shut, all doors closed. Everything was in order and should pass inspection when dad gets home.

Chrissy was nowhere in sight when I returned to the house. Might as well get a bath, I thought to myself. I went up stairs and headed down the hall toward my room. As I passed Chris's room I could hear her sobbing. I stopped and peeked into her room, her door was ajar.

She was on her bed with her head buried in her pillow crying. I walked in and went over to her bed and sat beside her. "Chris," I said rubbing her back in an effort to comfort her. "Chrissy, what's wrong sis?"

"Go away!" She said shrugging my hand off her back.

"No," I said. "Not until you tell me what's bothering you."

"What do you care?" She answered, "You don't care about me anymore. You don't love me Michael." She was crying uncontrollably now.

"Oh Chrissy," I said tears began flowing down my cheeks. "That's not true. You're my little sis, and I do love you."

I pulled her up from her pillow and sort of forced her head on my shoulder. I held her for a while then pulled her away so that I could look in her eyes. She sniffled as she tried to stop crying.

"What in the world would make you think that I don't care about you Chris?"

"Because you've been treating me like a piece of cow shit lately. You don't joke around with me like you use to. You don't wrestle with me any more. You use to give me a goodnight peck on the cheek, but now..." She started to cry again.

"Look sis, look at me. Dad has been on the warpath for me. Remember what he did when he caught me in the bathroom with you? Dad doesn't want me near you! That is why I sorta keep my distance."

"I love you Michael. I know that I can be a pest at times, but you're my brother and I love you. What dad did was wrong!"

"I love you too sis and I promise to show it more ok? But if dad is around, I have to be cool; deal?"

She looked up at me. "Deal" She replied with a cute smile. Without warning she reached up and kissed me on the mouth. My arms went around her on their own and I returned the kiss. It wasn't until I felt her tongue brush across my lips that I pushed her off me.

"Oh my god!" I said jumping from her bed. "I'm so sorry Chris. I-I don't know what I was thinking. I lost myself for a second. Please don't tell dad Chrissy... please!"

"Mike... Michael, calm down. It's nothing, we didn't do anything wrong. God, you'd think from the way your acting that we just had sex or something."

"Chrissy!" I yelled, "Don't even joke like that! You're my sister, even to think like that is wrong!"

"All we did Mike, was kiss for crying out loud. Is that so wrong? A brother and sister are allowed to kiss ya know."

"I'm sorry sis," I said as I began to calm down. "Come here." I held out my arms to her. She ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh!" She said stepping back and looking down at my groin area.

"Ah shit!" I whispered. I was hard as a rock from the kiss a moment ago. I tried to cover my erection with my hands as I backed out of her room backwards. I was almost out the door when she stopped me.

"Michael? She said.

"What now Chris?"

"Did I do that?" She asked pointing at my hard-on.

"Chrissy... I gotta go."

I left. Once in my room, I threw myself on my bed.

'How stupid can you get?' I scolded myself, 'That's your sister in there and you had the nerve to get hard just over an innocent kiss.'

Since dad had been on my case, I haven't been jacking off as regular as I used to. Maybe that is why I got excited so quickly. Yea, that's it. All I need to do is give myself a good hand job; I'll be ok after that.

I took my bath, put on my robe, then went downstairs, it was early yet.

Chrissy was in the shower. After getting a coke, I turned on the TV and settled in for a relaxing evening. Chrissy came down wearing her nighty that extended to the floor covering almost all traces of any flesh. In this house any nudity and showing of flesh was kept to a minimum. On top her nighty, she wore her house coat. I was sitting in the recliner so she sat on the sofa across the room from me.

"Are you ok Michael?" She asked in a low trembling voice.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Do you still love me?" She continued.

"Yes, I still love you sis. Now hush."

Playfully I threw a pillow at her. She laughed knowing that I was at least trying to be her big brother again. We both got into the movie. Not another word was spoken. I got up to get another coke. I returned bringing one for Chris also. I handed it to her, and that's when I noticed. Her nighty was pulled down over her knees, which were pulled up to her chest, but the lower part of her was still showing. I am sure she didn't know that she was exposing so much.

I went back to my chair. I struggled in my seat, trying to keep from looking over at the scene in front of me but I couldn't help but look back again and again. I could see her white cotton panties protruding out from between her closed thighs. My penis began to stiffen as I thought to myself, my mind going back to the scene in the barn, 'God she must have a lot of pubs down there. Just look at the way her panties stick out!'

Chrissy shuffled in her seat briefly opening her legs. I got a good shot of her panties before her new position hid everything from me. Thank god. I tried to get back into the movie but my mind was on other things... my sister. I got up from my seat and headed out toward the kitchen I desperately needed to clear my head. I splashed some cold water on my face.

'Oh god, ' I thought, 'only 8:30! Dad and mom will be gone for at least 5 maybe 6 more hours! I'll be all right, ' I tried to convince myself, 'and I can make it through this night.'

"Are you ok Michael?? I jumped as Chrissy came up behind me.

"I didn't hear you come in." I told her. "You scared me. Yea, I'm ok."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.