Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A mother has problems resisting her urges towrds her beloved son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

I remained standing framed in the doorway with the bedroom light highlighting me from behind and I let Jason drink in the full effect of my lightly concealed body. He had removed his jacket, shoes and tie and looked very handsome, relaxed as he was on the sofa, and he remained frozen for a few moments, in wonderment, until he regained his senses and quickly placed his glass on the coffee table and rose to come over and wrap his arms around me.

"You look absolutely fabulous, Mum. I feel like you're my bride on our wedding night and I'm about to finally get everything I've always wanted." Jason kissed me and, cuddling me tightly to him, whispered in my ear, "Feel how excited you've got me." He slid both hands down my back and clasped a buttock in each palm and pulled my tummy hard against him so as I could feel the size and hardness of his erection. "That's all down to you! I can hardly wait to put it inside you!"

Jason released me and led me, by the hand, to the sofa, sat back down and pulled me onto his lap, where I relaxed against his chest with one leg resting between his and with the other one draped over one of his thighs. This had the effect of sliding the hem of my already short nightie even higher until my pussy was only just concealed. His ministrations, so far, already had me aroused and I could feel the moisture of my pussy beginning and I knew that soon I would be leaking on the leg of his good pants, but I could not have really cared less.

Jason had one arm round my shoulders and draped down to play with my breast which he quickly uncovered by pushing the shoulder of my nightie down my arm until my breast was bare for his touch. I was resting my head back against the side of his neck and totally revelling in his caresses and kisses and getting more and more excited by the minute. When Jason stretched out his free hand and picked up the bottle of champagne and held the neck to my mouth, I obediently opened up, and he slowly poured some of the delicious wine directly in. I found this to be a seriously sensual action and when he replaced the bottle and then scooped up some of the caviar on his first two fingers and inserted them into my mouth for me to lick and suck the caviar off, it was almost too exciting for me. I sucked furiously at his fingers and gently and sexily licked them clean, pretending it was his cock that I was working on, and by the feel of his erection pressing against my bum I knew he was feeling the same effect.

Jason finally removed his fingers from my mouth and reached down and pulled the hem of my nightie up above my waist and then pushed his two fingers deep inside my sopping cunt and wriggled them around, before pulling them out and scooping up some more caviar and placing them in his own mouth where he sucked and licked the combination of my juices and the caviar from them. I was shaking from excitement now and when Jason finally removed his fingers and kissed me, allowing me to get a faint taste of what he had just enjoyed I almost came on the spot. When he had done kissing me he began to lick all over my face, ears and neck and then finally stopped and said,

"I'm going to take you to bed and, before I fuck you, I'm going to lick and taste every square inch of your body." He stood me up and, after grabbing the bottle in one hand, he put one arm under my thighs and the other round my shoulders and picked me up, heading for the bedroom saying,

"I'm going to carry my bride over the threshold."

He lowered me face down on the bed and quickly stripped down to his underpants and, after lifting the back of my nightie clear of me, even freeing my neck and head, he then proceeded to straddle me, sinking down till he sat lightly on my backside. I couldn't see what he was doing as my head was lowered, resting on a pillow, and when I felt the gentle trickle of cold fluid on my upper back it came as a total a surprise but I soon worked out that he was pouring champagne on me. Jason gently smeared this all over my neck, back and sides and then proceeded to clean it all from me with long, slow, sensual strokes of his tongue that induced enveloping waves of pleasure in me. He even carefully licked my armpits, which I hadn't realised were such erogenous zones, and the feeling of wickedness that licking me there caused sent a direct rush straight to my cunt which by now was desperate for some direct attention. I longed for the feel of his hard cock entering me but I forced myself to let the whole scene proceed at my loving son's direction.

When he had finished with my back Jason slid to the bottom of the bed, started in on my feet and worked his way back up, massaging with the wine and then licking me clean, until he again reached my bum. I thought he would stop there but no, he never faltered, just continued to tongue both cheeks, which by now I was clenching tightly as I pressed my lower body hard against the bed, getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Jason then trickled a stream of champagne into the top of my bum crack and then holding one cheek in each palm, he inserted his thumbs, pulled my buttocks apart and slowly licked his way down. When he finally reached my arse hole he licked it dry and then pushed the tip of his tongue inside me. No one had ever done this to me before and the feelings it caused me to feel suddenly completely overwhelmed me and sent me into the throes of a major climax. Jason continued to lick and suck at my anus until I stopped coming and then rolled me over onto my back, removing my nightie, dropping it aside and proceeding to do the front side of my body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.