Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother has problems resisting her urges towrds her beloved son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

My surprise at suddenly feeling my pussy covered by Jason's hot sucking mouth was almost too much for me in my enflamed state. I was immediately on the edge of climaxing and I could not prevent myself from crying out in excitement and this must have alarmed my son as I felt him start to pull away from me. I desperately reached down and clasped his head in my two hands and pressed his face firmly back into place between my widespread thighs and I was relieved to feel him start to lick at me as he sucked desperately. Jason was obviously completely inexperienced at eating pussy but what he lacked in knowledge he certainly more than made up for in enthusiasm. His tongue was making long forceful strokes the full length of my cunt and was being pressed so hard against me it was spreading my outer cunt lips and penetrating in to the inner ones. After licking for what seemed like forever he stopped and began to gently scrape his teeth up and down where his tongue had just been. The completely different sensation that this set off had me squealing and wriggling against his mouth, and, when he began to softly chew on my clitoris and lips, it all became too much to bear and I orgasmed.

I am not sure what Jason made of it all, seeing his mother scarlet faced, sweating, desperately clutching her breasts and pinching their hard swollen nipples, head thrust back and her eyes squeezed tightly shut, laughing, crying and groaning all at the same time and thrusting her wide open and naked crotch desperately back at his mouth and face. I was pushing back at him so hard that I must have caused him some pain and his lips and front teeth must have taken quite a beating. My orgasm seemed to go on for ages and my loving son stuck with me for the whole time, licking and swallowing all my juices pouring from my cunt, but he did seem to pull away quickly when I finally calmed down a little.

I lay there, spread wide open, exhausted for a couple of minutes before what I had done struck home. Suddenly my total exposure to my son seemed highly indecent and something to be ashamed of, and I forced myself to sit up and cover up my nakedness. Jason was sitting on the floor in front of my chair with an amazed expression on his face and what appeared to be a look of love, lust and devotion. Not the sort of look that a son should have for his mother and I felt terrible about what had just occurred, and I couldn't even excuse it to myself as drunken weakness caused by my frustration. I was having great difficulty in meeting Jason's gaze and I was terrified that if I looked into his eyes I might be able to see contempt for me start to appear as he realised exactly what I had let him do.

I huddled up, buried my face into my hands and couldn't help myself from beginning to weep, the feelings of guilt had built up to such an extent and I did not know what would happen to my family, as I seemed to be hell-bent on destroying it. George would never understand or forgive my actions and I didn't know if I could ever forgive myself. Jason looked alarmed and quickly stood and came and cuddled me to him.

"I'm sorry, Mum." He said, grief stricken, "I don't know why I did that but I know I shouldn't have. Please forgive me. I'll move out from your home as soon as possible, probably tomorrow, and then you can just pretend you don't have a degenerate for a son. I'll only come round when Dad's here and we can just pretend everything's OK in front of him."

Jason felt that my sobs were directed at his actions not my own. This did little to ease either my suffering or my guilt.

"It's not what you've done that's the problem. You're a normal horny teenager and you're not supposed to have a conscience about your sexual predatoriness. Anything is fair game to you but I'm your mother and a happily married woman and I'm supposed to guide you clear of situations like that not lead you into them, especially not with myself." I had stopped weeping by this time but I was still not far from tears and still felt awful. "It's not you that should be leaving the family home, it's me. I'm the one doing her best to tear the family apart. If your dad ever finds out that I let you do that to me it would kill him."

"You never really led me on. I was a more than willing participant and I loved every second of it, and I hope that we will do it again. We are not hurting anyone and anyway, how will Dad ever find out? You're not going to tell him are you? I certainly won't!" Jason sounded completely sincere and desperate to please.

I was starting to calm down and realise that possibly this was not the end of everything as I knew it and maybe I wasn't really hurting Jason or destroying our family, if George never found out what had happened.

"The only reason you're so OK with what happened is because you are hoping that we might do it again sometime. I knew that you young men with hard-ons' had no conscience but to hope to cuckold your own father with your mother is a bit over the top. Don't you feel any guilt at all about what we just did?"

"None in the least. If Dad was giving you what you needed then you would not have succumbed to my actions and I would not have been able to do what I did." Jason logic was right on the button but I was not going to add insult to injury by confirming his suspicions about his father's lack of sexual activity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.