Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother has problems resisting her urges towrds her beloved son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

When I had finished cleaning us John was still lying there unmoving and silent and obviously suffering some guilt pangs. I left him without saying a word and returned to my bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I was still holding the cloth and I brought it to my face and breathed in the odours of my son's orgasm before dropping it on the pile of laundry. I was feeling some guilty qualms myself but the erotic thoughts running through my mind and the feelings of sexual excitement that were coursing through my body over-rode any thoughts I may have had about not carrying this sinful adventure any further. I reached under my dress and felt just how wet my panties had become and it suddenly became imperative that I obtained some sexual relief.

After insuring that the door was securely closed I stepped out of my sopping panties and relaxed back on the under-blanket, having earlier removed the sheets for washing, and dragged my dress up to waist level. I could smell my own arousal and knew that it would not take long to bring myself to a climax. Just a few minutes of vigorous rubbing of my clitoris alternated with spells of thrusting my fingers as deep inside me as I could force them brought me to a shuddering orgasm. If John had walked in on me while this was going on he would have been shocked at the wantonness of his mother, lying with her knees spread wide, her cunt gaping and wet and on display, masturbating in broad daylight with the curtains not even drawn.

When I had returned to normality I was a bit shocked at my actions and vowed that I would take a lot more care in the future. I decided that I needed a change of clothes and when I stood, to strip of my dress and bra, I was shocked to see a large wet stain on the blanket, I must have been very excited for that must moisture to have seeped from my pussy, and it looked as if the blanket would need laundering as well.

When I was naked I stood in front of the mirror and critically judged what I could see. For a 37 year old mother of one, I had weathered reasonably well - I was of average height and slimly built but not skinny. My breasts were of good size and shape and only sagged a little - I thought this actually made them more attractive - and I had a small tummy that bulged just enough to be sexy. I trimmed my dark pubic hair, carefully, and kept the lips of my cunt hairless and my legs were long and shapely, I enjoyed walking, but, in my own opinion, my backside was my best feature. It was just the right size for my build and was taut and shapely with buttocks that moved and wriggled actively as I walked - I loved to have my bum fondled, caressed and appreciated.

I pulled on a tee shirt, clean knickers and a pair of loose shorts and, after a quick wash and brush up to freshen myself, I grabbed the bundle of bedding and returned to the laundry. After hanging out the first load and starting the cycle for the second one I headed to the kitchen and was standing washing the dishes, waiting on the coffee to brew, when John finally made a reappearance. He came and stood behind me, wrapped his arms round my waist and kissed the back of my neck. I didn't move or protest, enjoying the feel of his embrace, and heard him whisper in my ear,

"Thank you, Mum, for what you did for me. It felt fantastic and was the first time I have had an orgasm that I didn't actually bring about myself. It was wonderful and thanks again."

Obviously he had enjoyed it and I felt a bit relieved that I hadn't upset him and he wasn't feeling overwhelming guilt about what we had done.

"You're welcome, John. It really shouldn't have happened but I'm pleased I didn't upset you. Sometimes my brain goes out the window and I do terrible things without considering the repercussions. I'm so pleased that it wasn't wrong for you." I actually did feel some relief and while I had been almost certain that everything would be OK I was still not entirely sure.

"It was unbelievable and I do so hope that we can do it again." John slid his hands up my body and cupped my two breasts gently and tentatively.

He was obvious waiting for me to push him away and when I did not do so he grew bolder and slid his hands down and then worked them back up on the bare skin under my shirt. By the time he had regained my naked breasts into his hands I was getting turned on again and my nipples had erected and swollen, as had his cock, that I could now feel pressed into the split between my bum cheeks. After playing with my tits for a few minutes he grew even more daring and slipped one hand down over my front and slipped it in under the band of my shorts and then under the waistband of my clean panties. He forced his hand even further down my body and ran his fingers through the little patch of hair and onto the lips of my cunt. Yet again I was getting excited and moist.

His rubbing and playing with my clitoris was getting both of us even more aroused and John, by now, was sliding his hard-on up and down against my bum and was sucking furiously at my throat. I was worrying how I would explain the love bite to my husband but I was in no state to stop him and I was pressing my backside back against his cock. When he penetrated me with his fingers it became too much for him and he reached his climax, thrusting and hunching desperately against me as he poured his sperm into his underwear. When he had finished I turned in his arms and hugged him to me and kissed him deeply as I held him till he relaxed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.