Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother has problems resisting her urges towrds her beloved son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

I handed John two of the mugs of tea and I brought the third one and a packet of biscuits back to the lounge and we all settled back into our seats. I leant over to George and offered him the biscuits and after he had grabbed a couple I then offered them to John. I made a particular point of leaning well forward so as the bodice of my dress gaped wide open exposing my breasts clearly to his view. I was not wearing a bra under my dress and, now that I had removed my panties in the toilet, I was in fact naked except for my dress. I did not even have footwear on and I felt wickedly sinful.

John was obviously enjoying the view and my teasing was plainly getting to him as he had a lot of trouble getting a couple of biscuits from the wrapping. When I finally sat back, I again curled my legs up giving him the same view as before, and, after dunking it, I opened my mouth wide and put a whole biscuit inside, looking directly into his eyes as I did so and after swallowing I poked out my tongue and ran it very suggestively round my lips. John was swallowing hard and his hand was trembling and I was a bit worried that George might notice the rattle of the mug against his teeth.

It was getting late by this time and we all retired to bed with me being sexually aroused from my actions and hopeful of my husband making love to me. I slipped out of my dress and into my sexiest nightie that was so light and transparent as to be almost non-existent. George was under the covers by now and I stood side on to him in front of the closet mirror brushing my hair, enjoying the way my breasts bounced in time with my strokes and hoping that he was getting randy. When I finally put down the hairbrush, crawled under the duvet and nuzzled up to him he did not show the slightest inclination towards sex. I slid my hand down his body and cupped his cock and balls giving them a gentle, suggestive squeeze.

"Oh, Honey. Not tonight. You know how worn out I am after a day at the office." George did actually sound weary, however I was really horny.

"Oh come on George. It's been ages. How about if I suck and lick it a little first? Would that help?" I was really desperate but to no avail.

"I'm sorry, dear. I haven't got a hope of getting it up tonight." And with that he rolled on his side and flicked off the bedside lamp.

George was snoring in only a few minutes and I lay there on my side of the bed with one hand cupping my pussy and sucking the first two fingers of the other, frustrated in the extreme. I decided to get up and go relieve myself and I slid out and padded down to the bathroom that was on the opposite side of the hall and next to John's bedroom. I lowered the seat and sat with my nightie bunched up round my waist, thinking naughty thoughts as my pee flowed from me, rattling noisily in the water. I knew that John would be able to hear me piddling through the walls and, fantasising about his hard on and what he was probably doing to it, I continued to sit there with my legs spread wide after I had finished. I lowered my hand and proceeded to fuck myself with my fingers as I fondled and squeezed my breasts and nipples with the other hand. I made no effort to keep quiet and I was moaning quite loudly when I came.

I opened the washing basket and retrieved the panties I had left there earlier in the night and used them to wipe my cunt dry, being very wet from my almost constant arousal over such a long time. I brought them to my face, sniffed deeply and noted with satisfaction the definite smell of womanly arousal was unmistakeable. I dropped them back in the hamper and lowered the lid noisily and, after flushing, I returned to my bedroom. I did not immediately return to bed but pushed the door almost closed and stood peering through the small gap. Sure enough John's door opened silently and he crept next door to the bathroom and soon re-emerged with my panties in his hand. I smiled to myself and returned to bed, content in the knowledge that I had been able to read my son so accurately.

Next morning I was fully dressed and preparing his breakfast when he finally stumbled down to the kitchen. George was long gone and I was going to put a load of washing on.

"Are all your dirty clothes in the laundry hamper? " I asked and, when he nodded, I headed upstairs to grab it and set the first load going. As I suspected my nickers were still missing and I knew right where they would be. I returned upstairs and was stripping the linen from our bed when I heard John return to his room and I went down tapped on his door and walked in.

"I'm just going to grab your sheets for the wash, OK?" and I went to his bed and started to pull off the covers.

"No, no. Let me do that." John protested and he tried to push me away - seeming a bit panicked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.