Temptation - Cover

Temptation

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother has problems resisting her urges towrds her beloved son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

John pushed the dor open and entered slowly and went and sat on the toilet. He was sitting with his head down and with his hands clasped and hanging down between his knees. At no time did he meet my gaze and it was obvious that he was highly mortified about something and did not know how to broach the subject. I perched on the side of the bath and was very careful to keep partially turned from him so as not to risk exposing myself under the somewhat precarious covering of the bath-towel.

"Is this about what happened last night and this morning?" I decided to open the conversation myself, as he was having so much difficulty. "I really think the less said about it all, the better it would be for both of us."

"You're probably right, Mum." John replied, "But I really feel that I should apologise for taking advantage of you're being asleep last night. I know it was terribly wrong of me to peep up your skirt like that, but I just couldn't help myself. I get these uncontrollable urges and when I noticed that your legs were so far apart I just had to look and try and see up your dress. I really am sorry."

John sounded quite distressed about it all and did not seem far from tears. It wasn't entirely his fault that it happened as I should be old enough and wise enough not to drink so much as to put myself in that position, and I did encourage him rather than berate him.

"What happened at first, last nite, was completely harmless and you wouldn't be a normal young man if you didn't try and get a peek up a woman's skirt, even it she is your mother. What was bad last night was that I had had so much to drink that I didn't put an immediate stop to your voyeurism and in fact allowed you to keep peeping. I can only say that it was because of the wine and I'm really sorry if I caused you any embarrassment. This morning was just a complete accident and we'll pretend it never happened." I hoped that my wee speech might put his mind at rest and take away any guilt feelings he had.

"That makes me feel a bit better but I still don't feel right about my thoughts of you." John finally looked up into my face for the first time and I could see that something was still upsetting him

"What do you mean? Do you think I'm a complete slut or unworthy mother since I didn't tell you off last night? I really didn't think it was important enough to cause a great stir over. If I was wrong I'm truly sorry." I thought that I had totally misread the situation and that John was displeased with the way I had handled it.

"No! Of course I don't think that. I love and respect you and think you're a wonderful Mum. It was my thoughts about you when I went to bed that I'm concerned about." Once again he looked upset and guilt stricken.

"How do you mean?"

"Well I did something that I shouldn't have while thinking thoughts about you that are not right. I think I'm a 'sicko' or something." John again looked close to bursting into tears.

"What? Do you mean that you masturbated while thinking about me? Were you picturing doing naughty things to me? You must have a great imagination." I sort of giggled after I asked him this.

John nodded and the tears finally arrived. I went over to him and crouched beside him and wrapped my arms comfortingly around him and hugged him to me.

"You're being silly now. Every young man fantasises about making love to his mother. It's normal to think like that and is a natural part of growing up. Very quickly you'll get a girlfriend or see someone else that excites you and I'll be the last person you'll want to fantasise about." I squeezed him to me tightly and then released him. "Now, young man, out of here - I want to get dry and dressed."

John stood and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him and I removed the towel began to dry myself. When I was completely dry I brushed out my hair and then applied talcum powder all over and then rubbed my hands up and down my naked body, loving the smooth sensuous feel that talc gave me. The rubbing soon gave way to caressing and I started to turn myself on, thinking of my talk with my son and my almost hidden desires for him. I could soon feel my pussy getting damp and aroused and I decided to retire to my bedroom and bring myself to orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.