Anna, Susan, Sandra, Sis and Me - Cover

Anna, Susan, Sandra, Sis and Me

Copyright© 2002 by Henrik Larsen

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a dialog between a brother and sister. They are very close and the conversations take place over four consecutive days. The brother is visiting his sister in the hospital and they are talking about past, present and future, revealing their secrets to us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

A great thanks to Terry Steyaert for editing the story.

'Tomorrow. Tomorrow Sis will start the treatments, ' Susan thought. A week had passed and they had managed to forget about the treatment, the illness, but now it was too close for Susan to put it out of her mind. This was the last day. They had slept together in Susan's big bed, kissed and cuddled, but nothing more. Susan's period had started the first night and in a way it had been good. It had given her time to get comfortable with sharing her bed with another woman. Susan felt ready now. More than ready; for the first time in her life, at least the first time after she had found out what sex was about, she wanted to have sex. There was still a trace of anxiety, but Susan told herself it was because she was about to do something she had always thought of as forbidden.

Susan brought the tray into the bedroom, filling the room with the smell of fresh bread and tea. Drowsy, Sis sat up in the bed.

"You're going to late for work."

"I'm not going to work today. It's the last day and we are going to spend it together."

"You're so sweet."

It was cosy to sit close together in bed and eat breakfast. Susan thought it could become a ritual when something special was going to happen. She had planned for something special. After they had finished eating she ushered Sis to the shower and cleaned up after them. It was impossible to eat breakfast in bed without spilling breadcrumbs and Susan hated breadcrumbs in the bed. By the time she had finished, Sis returned from the bath, damp and fresh.

"What's the hurry? You look like we're late for something."

She was right: Susan had hectic, red cheeks and appeared restless.

"No, we're not late for anything. I just... I don't want you to go to the hospital, you know, with us never being together. You've been so patient with me. I want to spend the day in bed with you."

"It sounds lovely but I have to be sure about one thing. I really need to know that you want to do this, not just for my sake, but for your own."

"It is!"

Susan though about it for a moment. Sis looked a bit sceptical. In a way, Susan could understand why, and she desperately wanted to convince her that she wanted to do this, but how?

"Sis, what can I do to prove I really want to be with you? I want to feel you all over and inside me. Lying close together in bed the last couple of days has made me long to touch you. I want to have sex with you. I've never really wanted to have sex with anyone before."

Susan felt her eyes flood and tried desperately to blink the tears away, but Sis saw it. She put her arm around Susan and pulled her close.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, you have been through enough and I don't want to be another one to just take when you can't receive."

"I know. It's all happening so fast, but I know what I feel. I've never been in love before; I've never wanted to have sex with anybody. I've never felt like I feel for you. Please..."

Sis sealed her mouth with a kiss. It lingered on for minutes; a long soothing kiss, making the tears disappear. Susan's cheeks were still blushing when they broke the kiss, but there were no sorrow in her eyes, only anticipation and tenderness. Sis almost shed a tear. Hand in hand they went into the bedroom. They had seen each other naked every day since Sis moved in, but Susan suddenly felt timid about taking off her clothes. She thought about it and it almost made her laugh. It was so ridiculous. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

The zipper in her jeans acted up and Sis stepped in and helped. Giggling, they fought the zipper for more than a minute, pulling and pushing Susan's jeans and the zipper. The fabric was pulled tightly into Susan's crotch and maybe Sis' hands put a little more pressure here and there than strictly necessary. Susan stopped giggling, her breathing quickening and cheeks blushing.

Finally the zipper opened. Sis knelt in front of Susan and pulled the jeans and panties down. When Sis stood again the towel had come loose and fell to the floor as she reached around to take Susan's bra off. They stood naked as close as they could without touching each other, feeling the warmth of the other's body. It was tantalising.

"Are you scared?"

"No. Maybe a little anxious."

"Promise me to tell me if I do something you don't like."

"I will."

Sis took Susan's hand a led her to the bed. They kissed, like they had done many times now. Susan felt comfortable with kissing, she felt comfortable caressing Sis' breast, and she felt ready for more; anxious but ready. Tentatively, her lips found Sis' nipple. The surge in Susan's stomach was definitely excitement, completely different from the way she felt with a man. It dissolved into a warm feeling, spreading throughout her body, especially to her crotch. Susan felt Sis caress her back, moving lower to the small of her back and to her cheeks. Another warm surge dissolved and spread. Susan stopped thinking about what it was she was doing and her hands began caressing parts of Sis' body previously unexplored.

Sis let Susan lead the way, trying to guide her with subtle means like spreading her legs to make Susan do the same. By now, Susan acted on instinct. Her hand was drawn to Sis' pussy and she was hardly aware until she felt the moist, puffy folds. It almost made Susan laugh, because it felt so safe to touch Sis. It was as if she was touching herself. The excitement distracted Susan and she hardly had time to focus on her own feelings, even when Sis' fingers began gently caressing her pussy. It did feel good and Susan wanted it, but it was mind-blowing to give pleasure, instead of just being the target of a man's satisfaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.