America - Cover

America

Copyright© 2002 by Robert Ketting

Chapter 2: Basic Training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Basic Training - Mark made a fatal Mistake. He was born with the ability to control other peoples minds and bodies. Set in the distant future. Follow Mark as he discovers his powers and helps to save the human race from an alien threat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Slow   Transformation  

The rest of Marks stay at the MEPS station was uneventful. They completed his in-processing and placement exams. The only problem that arose was what to do with the non person that Mark was cursed with.

He could not in good conscience have it put down and he had not had the chance to make it hell for it. The only saving grace was that it was being restrained to the same type of chair that Mark was in, allowed only the nourishment that it needed to continue to live. After a few hours Mark grew tired of hearing the unique whimper and cry over its fait and had the computer disconnect its vocal cords. Mark found it interesting to watch the now mute unique try to scream and call for help.

Mark had some other ideas on what to do with it. First off it needed a name, it was stripped of all the other identity that the federation once gave it. "This thing came in and fucked me like a bitch" Mark thought to him self.

"Computer, is the federation ID Chip still embedded in My Non Person?" Mark asked the medical computer.

"Affirmative, recruit Hamrick. The ID chip is still embedded in its right hand. Although no ID is present, it can be reprogrammed to carry a simple ID and Ownership identification incase it is lost or stolen" the computer replied.

Mark thought about this for a second while looking at the nude form of the non Person. The Sight of the useless manufactured vagina gave Mark an Idea for a name. "CUNT" he would call it cunt. But that would not be a nice name in a public setting. Then it came to him the full name that he would use. "Ima Cunt".

Computer, please reprogram my non persons ID Chip with the Following information. First name Ima spelled I. M. A. and the last name Cunt. Include the list of charges that this thing was convicted of as well as the sentence. Please include my information as well so Ima here will always be able to get back to me" Mark said with a laugh.

The non person looked at Mark and shook its head no and wordlessly mouthed it as well. It was plain to see that the now named Ima Cunt was none to happy about its new name.

"Don't feel so bad Ima," said Mark in a cynical voice, "I am far from being done degrading you. You took me when you knew well that I was protesting it. Rape is what that was called. While you were raping me you cause me to nearly die. So how you feel and what you feel about your current situation is totally and completely irrelevant."

Then Mark had a great idea, or at least a very degrading one.

"Computer, can I make modifications to Ima over there?" Mark asked the computer.

"Yes, any modifications can be made to Ima. You are free to treat Ima any way that you see fit to treat it. In the eyes of the Federation it is a non person and thus can be property. You may use it as you see fit to use it "the computer replied.

"Computer can you make Ima's hair all fall out, and never able to grow again?" mark asked.

"Yes I can" the computer replied.

"Then please do it" Mark requested.

Mark watched as all the Brown hair of Ima fell off its head. The more shaking it did with its head the more the hair flew off, until there was no more hair on top of its head.

Computer could you please change the Pigment of the skin on Ima's for head to spell out its name in bright red?" Mark asked

"Yes I can, but might I suggest that you have its first name in the forehead and the last on the back of its head. It will allow its name to be seen from a greater distant" The Computer suggested.

"That is a great idea computer. Have it done" Mark ordered.

The Computer then made the requested modifications. A bright red mark appeared on its forehead that read IMA in big letters. Mark could count on the back of Ima's head now read Cunt.

"Computer, since Ima here is now bald and has a vagina I think it needs some breasts. I would think something in a C cup would do the trick" Mark ordered.

"Would you like them natural or augmented with synthetic material? Look and feel from the out side would be the same" the computer asked.

"Fake tits would be acceptable. And could you reconnect Ima's voice? But before you do that is it possible to make her voice sound as feminine as possible?"

"Yes it is possible. Augmenting breast tissue now" The computer responded.

Mark watched as tits grew on Ima's chest. Ima looked as if it were going to start crying again. The humiliation had been endless since it had been convicted of rape and attempted murder. Mark was starting to think of it now as more a she than what it was before its sentence was carried out almost 2 days ago. The time for getting out of here was coming closer. Mark was looking forward to that. He wondered how Fred was getting along. Would Fred be going to the same training facility that He was going to?

Only time would be the answer to that question.

The door to the med lab opened up and Helen walked in the door.

"My, you have been busy with your non person today. Very funny! You put tits on it!" She laughed out loud.

Mark got caught up in her laughter and joined in with a round of his own. All Ima could do is blush and look ashamed. This just set Mark and Helen in to a new round of laughter.

"So what are you going to call it?" Helen asked.

"Where are my manners? Please excuse me. Helen, please meet Ima Cunt, Ima, Med Tech Helen. Oh wait you already have met her in a former life" cracked Mark.

"Pleased to meet you Ima" Helen laughed.

"Well I had to name it something. I figured that the name could not be associated with its former life and have to be so far removed that every time I or someone else calls it by name it will feel shame" Mark informed her.

"So then why the boobs?" she asked.

"One of the last things it said to me before it raped me that it was going to make me in to a man. I am returning the favor and making it in to a woman. The only thing that it will never have is an operating vaginal opening. But every thing else will look and sound like a woman" Mark explained.

"I can understand that and on a devious level agree with you. You are slotted to leave here in 4 hours. After I leave here I am going to go home and get some new clothes that my new girl friend Ima can wear" She said with a smile on her face.

"And now for the fun part, I get to let you out of your restraints. It will take you a few hours to get used to your new body mass. There are several things that are different about you now and you need to be familiar with before you leave. One of the first things is that you now have a neural computer interface embedded in your thumb. This will allow you to interface with any F A S computer system. It will also be an interface with the different weapons in our vast inventory. You will learn more about them in basic training" She informed Mark.

"Other items include nanobots that are floating around your body that will help in the repair of any damage that you might incur. Then there is your skeletal system. It has now been reinforced with titanium. While it will be harder for you to break your bones it is not impossible. The draw back of this is that you will require more muscle mass to support your new frame. That is why you have been exercised in your sleep. You needed to build up your muscles in a hurry. There are also sensors in every part of your body now. They send data to a very small medical computer embedded in to your skull. This computer will activate your Nanobots and tell them to go to work on the injury" She went on.

"So I am getting out of this chair today? Great! I can hardly wait. I don't remember what it is to be able to stand up" Mark replied.

"Yes, and I will bet that you did not hear one thing about what I just told you about your new body. Every new recruit that goes through here seems to miss that," She said with a smile.

"No, I herd what you said about every thing else, just the thought that I am going to get out of this chair is the best news that I have herd" Mark said.

"I completely understand that. But one thing that you are going to have to remember that once you leave here is that you are going to have to listen very carefully. Your life and the lives of others in basic training is going to count on that," Helen informed him with a concerned voice.

I Understand mam" he said remembering what the recruiter had told him on his first day.

"No need to take it that far Mark I am a civilian employee I have never been in the F A S. I came here and got a job straight out of college. My parents are quite wealthy and I did not need to join up to pay for school. This is the closest that I can do to become a doctor. So you do not have to treat me like I am a superior I am just a person doing a job" she told him.

"Ok Helen, I understand" He said with his smile returning to his face.

Helen walked over to the side of his chair and pushed some buttons. The chair once again became a true chair his legs closed and then he was in a full upright position again.

She went over to his right arm and removed the U shaped device from his arm as well as all the cables that were connected to them. She removed the neural interface net that was across his face and head.

Mark then felt that he was almost free. He had made it through and could again use his new abilities again with out having to worry about being caught by the Med Computer. All that needed to be done now, and that would make him feel even better, was that he could get out of his chair. The only items that were preventing this were the straps binding his arms, legs, and head.

"Ok only one more thing to do and then you are free from this chair. Now Mark I am going to release your head. It will feel strange for a moment because your head will not want to stay upright for a second or two. Then it will feel stiff and you may feel sore" she informed him.

With that she released the strap that was holding his head to the chair. Just as she predicted his head slumped down to his chest. Mark felt like his head gained weight and felt like a bowling ball. He struggled to get his head upright and then like she had just said he was able to. It was also very sore and stiff. He gently moved it around trying to work out the knots in his neck, stretching out the long unused muscles.

"Ok now I am going to release your arms. They will not be as bad as your head was but you will notice that they feel different. This feeling will pass in time" she said.

The straps then came off and retracted back in to the arms of the chair freeing his arms. Just as she had promised his arms felt like they weighed a ton.

Mark tried to move one arm and it felt slow and stiff. But he was able to handle it. Raising his arm straight out and then flexing it trying to get a grip mentally on the difference. He did the same thing with the other arm and got the same results.

"Ok now I am going to let your legs loose. Again they will feel heavy and stiff when you try to move them. Do not try to stand up yet. You will only fall on your face with out help. Like I said it will take a little while for you to relearn how to use your legs" She informed him.

Mark tried to put his left leg straight out and he found that she was right, it felt heavy and sore. He did manage to get his foot off the rest and in to the air. He replaced it and then tried the other leg.

Helen went over to a compartment and retrieved a walker and unfolded it and placed it in front of Mark.

"When you are ready I want you to try to stand. Place your hands on the walker grips and then pull your self up to a standing position. Go slow and I will be there to help you stand. Let me know if you get tired and need to sit back down" Helen told him.

"Ok, Lets try" Mark said enthusiastically.

Mark leaned forward and grabbed the handles. He then placed both feet on the floor. Slowly and painfully he rose in to a standing position. Smiling to him self as he stood there supporting himself he thought about trying to take a step forward and putting some distance between him and the chair that he was in for 6 days.

"Ok very slowly take a few steps forward and then turn around and go back" Helen told him

Mark took a step with a foot that felt as if it had weighed a ton. He moved it forward and set it down. He shifted his weight to that leg and tried to bring the other up. Just as soon as he had done that he felt his knee give way and try to collapse.

"Steady there Mark. Use your arms to support your self. Then try again. The more that you use your legs the faster you will be out of here. You should be able to walk on your own in a few minutes. Until then just keep trying to walk and turn" she ordered.

Mark having nothing to say recovered himself and took a few more steps. Turning around and walking back every time he ran out of room. It seemed to him that with each step it was easier to control his legs. By the time that he did his fifth lap of the small room he was standing up right and mostly carrying the walker.

"You are doing great Mark. Bring the walker over here and have a seat and rest a bit" She said to Mark.

Mark looked at her with a bit more than just suspicion. She picked up on what he was feeling and said, "You don't have to worry about being strapped to the chair again. I just want you to take a small break while I get your uniform."

"Ok, I can do that" Mark said letting his relief show on his face.

Helen walked over to a door and opened it pulling out a small duffle bag and walked back to where Mark was sitting and handed him the bag.

"Go ahead and open the bag up and put on the clothes that are in there. They will fit you because your measurements were taken from you just before I let you up" She said.

Mark reached in the bag and pulled out a pair of boots, underwear, shirt and pants. He set the boots on the floor and grabbed the shorts and stood up to put them on. It felt strange to be clothed after all this time with out clothes on. Taking time to muse to him self over the changes in his short life, he came to the conclusion that he could make it if he just did what he was told to do.

Mark finished getting dressed and he was just about to pull his new boots on when he came to the conclusion that he had no Idea how to get them on correctly.

"Helen Am I doing this right? I Just realized that I have no Idea what I am doing" Mark asked.

"Just put the boots on and tuck the pant legs in the tops of your boots and then you are done" Helen replied.

Doing that Mark stood up to see how the boots felt. He walked around for a bit in them to see if they truly fit. And just as advertised they fit perfectly.

"So how did you come up with the name of Ima Cunt for your Non Person?" Helen asked.

"Well besides the fact that I am trying to degrade it also stands for I Am A Convict Undergoing New Training or Ima Cunt for short. So it works on different levels" Mark Replied with a large grin on his face.

"Ooh that is so funny!" Helen giggled.

"I am just wondering how I am going to be able to keep Ima during Basic training. I have never owned a non person before, so I am not sure on what I can do" Mark Commented.

"The Federation makes certain compensations for non persons. You would be surprised on how many that there really are in the world. I am sure that Ima is going to be just fine while you are training. Besides if it gets to much for you to handle you can always put it down and then you won't have the worry about feeding it or taking it out for walks. Are you going to change its voice too?"

Yes I had the computer change it to a female voice just before you came in. I have not had a chance to have the computer reactivate its voice yet. I was going to do that just before I left here. Do you want to hear it now or wait until you get back and hear it while it dresses in its new clothes that you are going to bring in?" Mark asked.

Ima did not know what to think about this. Here they were talking about it as if it was not even in the room. "Is this what it is going to be like for the rest of my Life? Ima asked her self.

"The nerve of that little prick and the administrator to do this to me, letting me suffer like a piece of meet in the sun. And these tits?! I will not allow this little prick to get away with it. My Father will come around to his senses sooner or later and have this reversed. Then I will have little soldier boy to play with." Ima thought to its self. Not really believing what it said.

"Sure I would like to hear it now but I think it would be even funnier to hear Girl Friend Ima here try to talk its way out of dressing in what I have in mind for it" She Commented.

"My Only Other concern is how am I going to control it out there? Here it is strapped to this chair. But once it is some what free, what is going to stop Ima from just running off?" Mark questioned.

"You will be receiving a control collar for Ima here. The control box for it is going to be coded to your F A S ID and only be activated by your neural interface. You will be the only one that will be able to order it around" She replied.

"Interesting, when will I be getting it?" Mark asked.

Before Helen could respond the computer chimed in and said, "Administrator Jackson is on his way now to issue the neural control unit to you. He should arrive in a few seconds."

"Thank you computer" Helen Answered.

The door to Marks left opened up and Administrator Jackson stepped through. Mark Came to what he thought was attention to hopefully show some sort of respect to this man.

"At Ease Recruit Hamrick" Jackson said.

Mark relaxed a bit not knowing how to come to at ease.

Seeing this the administrator said, "Recruit the proper way to come to at ease is to place your hands in the small of your back and spread your legs to about shoulder width. Since you have not been through training yet I do not expect that you would know what to do so don't worry about it for now."

Mark did as it was explained and just stood there.

"Very good Soldier, you pick things up fast. I have high hopes that you will survive Basic training. The reason that I am here is to issue you a Neural Control Unit. This will allow you to control your non person. I see that you have been having some fun with it already, very good. Remember that nothing that you do to it will ever be held against you in any way. What is that across its forehead? Ima? What is that for?" The administrator commented.

"Sir, It stands for I am a convict undergoing new training or Ima Cunt for short" Mark said giving the short explanation for the name.

The Administrator Laughed out loud at this.

"Very inventive Hamrick, I am going to have to share that with the MPs that were in here. I am Sure that they will find it just as amusing" He commented.

"Thank you sir" Mark said.

The Administrator walked over to a counter and opened the box that he was carrying. He took out a black collar and a small black box. He laid them down on the counter.

"Come over here and I will explain the use of these items" Jackson said.

Mark walked over to where he was standing and looked at the 2 items that were on the counter.

Picking up the black collar and holding it so that Mark could see, the Administrator said, "This is the control collar that you will place on Ima. It will allow you to control it with varying levels of pain. It can also terminate its life if that is your wish."

He then picked up the black box and showed it to him.

"This is the device, once it has been programmed for you, will send the signals to the control collar. All you have to is place your right thumb on the receiver and then you will be able to select the program options from the menu that you will see in your head. Once the selection is made then your command will be transmitted to the collar" Jackson explained.

"Once the collar has been placed on Ima, it can never be removed again. If Ima was to try to remove it would explode and terminate its life" He explained further.

Mark was a bit taken aback by what he just heard. The truth of the situation finally hitting home, he was going to be in complete control of another human. With just a thought he could end Ima's life. No one would think anything if he did just that. This person was convicted of rape and attempted murder and under the law of the Federation deserved this. It had no more rights than a door stop in the Federation.

The Administrator handed him the control box.

"Place your thumb in the receiver. You will see a menu appear in your mind" he said.

Mark took the box from Jackson. It felt cool and smooth in his hand. He turned it over and over getting the feel of it. He saw the receiver for his thumb and placed it in the slot. He saw in his mind a menu popup. There were several options that were there but the only one that he could activate was the setup option.

Mark selected the setup option. A new screen appeared to him.

"Welcome to the Federal Corrections Neural Control Unit or NCU setup" mark also heard in his head.

"Are you the owner of a convicted Non Person? Please select yes or no" it said.

Mark selected yes and the screen changed.

"Your Personal identity codes have now been loaded and programmed in to the control unit. Are you a Member of the Federal Armed Services? Please select yes or no"

Mark again selected yes.

"If you are part of a permanent duty station then you may want to choose to set up other users for this device. It is not mandatory that you do this and it can be completed later. Do you wish to setup other users now? Please select yes or no"

Mark selected no this time. It did say that he could have other users if he needed it.

"This concludes the Setup portion. You may now install the control collar on your non person at this time. Warning, Control collar may never be removed or tampered with, doing so will kill the non person with out delay" it warned.

Mark took his thumb off the device and placed it in his pocket. He then picked up the control collar and then walked over to the side of Ima.

"Computer please release Ima's head and reactivate her voice" mark said while looking in the eyes of Ima.

"Voice active, new voice is in place" the computer responded.

Mark look at Ima and saw the fear in her eyes. For the first time Mark was seeing this non person as a female instead of as in it. Mark felt pangs of pity for her. He knew that he was going to go through with putting the control collar on her but at the same time he still felt for her.

"Are you going to kill me now?" Ima asked in her new voice and looked surprised at the sound of it.

"That is my voice?!!! "She cried. "I can't believe that you did this to me. You have no right to tamper with me!" she yelled at Mark.

Mark did not respond to that. Memories of his rape came back full force. Blotting out any feeling of pity he had for her. Taking his hand, he struck her across the face with the open side of his palm. Causing Ima to look at him in horror and start to sob.

He reached down and took the open ends of the collar and wrapped it around her neck bringing the ends of the collar together with a click.

Mark then took the NCU out of his pocket and put his thumb in the receiver slot activating the device.

A Menu appeared in his head again this time and he saw the menu and saw one more option that he could select.

He selected the activate control collar command.

"You have selected to activate a Control Collar. Warning, Once a collar is activated it cannot be reversed. If this is what you wish to do please select yes or no" It said in Marks head

Mark selected yes.

"Place the end of the NCU against the Control collar to be activated" It told mark.

Mark touched the end of the NCU to the Collar and then in his head herd, "Control collar activated and locked."

Mark removed the NCU from the collar and then returned it to his pocket.

"Excellent, you are now ready to leave for basic training. I would suggest that you give Ima a demonstration of just what it can expect as punishment for disobedience. I wish you Good luck in your career" Administrator Jackson said.

"Thank you sir" Mark replied.

Jackson turned and left the room.

"Well I am going to leave now. I will be back in a few minutes with some things for girl friend here" Helen said and left the room as well.

Mark turned and looked at Ima still sitting there in her chair. Arms and legs still bound.

"You have no idea how angry I am at you" Mark said with clenched teeth.

"I Think I have a good idea that once I am out of this chair I am going to kill you. You asked me to fuck you. You asked me to make you a man. I was repaid for that service by getting my nuts cut off and then turned in to a non person. Don't take to much stock in what my father told you. He will get me out of this sooner or later" Ima said with pure venom in her voice.

Mark took the NCU out of his pocket again and put his thumb in the receiver and activated the device.

The menu appeared in his head and he chose the pain menu.

Please select the pain level that you would like to send" the NCU said.

Mark looked at the menu and selected level 1.

Argggg! God that Hurts!" Ima screamed, writhing in her chair because of the pain that she felt all over her body.

"You will never talk to me in that way again. That was pain setting one. It has 20 settings. Shall we see what 20 feels like? I am most interested in seeing what it is like for you. So all you have to do to feel what I am sure would be excruciating pain is keep up with the attitude" Mark said in a cold voice.

"Fuck you, you little prick. I wont do what you say ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!" she choked out as mark set it to pain level five.

Her face was completely encased in pure pain. The collar sent energy coursing through her body causing every nerve in her body to feel like it was on fire with pain. It felt as if she was being burned alive.

Mark watched this with a grim satisfaction. He decided to take a peek in to her head and see just how much pain she was really in. He opened up a little hole in the shield and peered out to find her mind. It was not hard to find. The first thing he saw was her aura. Fear was the strongest emotion emanating from her. The next color that he saw was bright red blotches. Mark thought that was the pain that she was feeling. He pushed through that and in to her mind. There was a jumble of thoughts going through her mind. Thoughts of escape were the lowest and harder for Mark to see. The biggest thing that she wanted to do was to summit to end the pain. Mark learned that sustained pain is a great motivator. The next thought that was going through her mind was regret for her action 2 days ago. Mark thought about hindsight being 20/20.

"Are you ready to behave like a good thing Ima? I can give you some more if you like. That was only level 5. still got 15 more levels to go and I would imagine that each are worse and last longer. So don't you think that just behaving like I would expect you too would stop the pain?" Mark asked Ima.

"I will do any thing that you say" she sobbed, "I do not want to feel that again."

Mark read that she was sincere in that statement. So he decided to go with that for a moment.

"Then you will do anything that I tell you to do with out question or complaint. You are going to come to realize that you are going to be a play thing for me" Mark commanded her.

"Yes, I will do any thing that you tell me to do" Ima said and hung her head in defeat.

Her aura turned from black to a grey color. Mark did not know what that meant. He thought that it could be because she is feeling acceptance or defeat. He would have to talk to Fred about it later if he could.

Mark was still afraid to try to contact Fred because he could still be connected to the medical computer.

"Computer, release all the bindings for Ima please" Mark asked the computer.

The chairs restraints released all at the same time freeing Ima form the chair.

Seeing that she was free from the chair she stood up. Not having been on her feet for 2 days.

"If you think that you are going to try to run I would suggest that you don't even try. There is a setting on here that I am itching to use. I may just do that before the day is through. In a few hours I am going to be in Basic training. You have been there and know what to expect. I will not tolerate you trying to undermine anything that I try to do there. I will try to take care of you but if you become too much of a problem I will have you sent in for termination. Remember I own you. You are mine and I am free to use you and treat you as I see fit" Mark lectured.

"Now the reason that you look like a woman is because you raped me after you told me that you were going to make me a man. Well genetics already took care of that. Now I am going to make you a woman. The only thing that you will not have is the ability to have sex and give birth. But in every other way you are going to be a woman. Every one that you will come across and perhaps talk to, you will refer to your self as your new name and your name is Ima Cunt. You will tell them that I own you. And then you will tell them what you were convicted of." Mark continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.