Mina - Cover

Mina

by Wandering Lanes

Copyright© 2002 by Wandering Lanes

Erotica Sex Story: A man rescues a young woman from two muggers, and is repayed by her, but things are not what they seem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

It was the screams that first alerted me to a problem, I was walking down an alley at night. Yes I know, these places are dangerous, but this part of town was supposed to be safe - except for the scream. It was a woman's voice, pleading, I started to run towards the sound, again it was a daft thing to do, you never know who you're going to meet - or how many, she could have been a decoy, but didn't sound like it, I came across the scene, two youths, both with knives, they had her against the brick wall, pawing away at her body.

"No, please, don't" she was saying, her eyes wide with fear, trying to move away from them, but their grip was too tight on her.

"Don't bother love," one of the attackers said, "Ain't no idiot going to save you, Rob and I'll have some fun with you first, just to teach you to have more cash next time we find you" He said this with a callous laugh, which was stopped when I shoulder charged him, causing his knife hand to strike the wall and drop the weapon it was holding, "What the fuck," He said, "Where did you come from."

His partner, Rob, turned with his knife ready to stab at me, but I managed to grab hold of the wrist and, almost breaking it, disarmed him as well, he looked at his friend and they both ran down the alleyway, leaving me with the woman, who was sobbing away.

I tried to hold her, but she seemed so frighten of any contact that I could only ask her if she was okay, she nodded her head, "Thank you," she said, "I didn't think anyone would come to my aid."

I smiled at her, trying to calm her down, "I'm glad I was able to help, you know these alleys are dangerous, a person got killed around here some years ago, they still don't know who the killers were, I'd suggest you try the main road next time.

She smiled back at me, it was a dazzling smile, she wasn't what you would call a striking beauty, but there was a certain something about her, I held out my hand, which she took.

I asked her, "Can I escort you home? Just in case." I added

She smiled and nodded, "Yes please, I'd like that, my mother worries about me," she confided, this puzzled me as she looked as if she was in her mid-twenties, "I know it sounds silly, but she still thinks of me as the baby of the family."

I had to smile at that, "So does mine," I confided, "I think they're programmed to think that way." She laughed at that, a melodic happy sound, she seemed to have got over her shock, she placed her arm through the crock of mine and we walked together down the alley.

As we walked I asked her for her name, " Wilhelmina!" she said, "but my friends call me Mina"

I asked her if I could call her Mina, to which she replied, "Of course, I'd like you to do that." She seemed so at ease, as if a great weight had been lifted from her.

We walked along the alleyway until it emerged at a main road, for a moment Mina looked lost, then she smiled again and said, "This way." Almost dragging me down the road to a large house, there was a dog in the garden, which as we started to enter the gate began barking, then stopped and seemed scared of something, Mina took no notice of it but went straight to the front door, she opened the door and beckoned me into the house.

"Mum, mum I'm home." She ran through the rooms and then returned to me, "That's strange, she rarely goes out when I'm not at home." She said, then she smiled, "Come with me, I've got to show you something."

She dragged me upstairs and entered a room, it was a spacious bedroom, with pink wallpaper and a frilly bedspread also slightly pink, she turned to me and kissed me, a quick peck, which took me by surprise, I notice her lips were slightly cool, perhaps she wasn't out of the shock yet, she pulled me over to her bed and sat down on it, she asked me my name and I said Jack, she said that was a nice name, I hadn't realised that before.

She looked at me and said, "I want to thank you Jack, for saving me, I don't know what they would have done if you hadn't come and stopped them!" I started to say that anyone would have done that but she stopped me,

"No Jack, you did, and I want to reward you." And saying that she got up from the bed, then started to undress in front of me.

I wanted to say that she didn't have to, I mean I stopped those two from doing that, she didn't have to, but I couldn't, somehow my voice was stuck, she stood in front of me wearing just panties and a bra, and she looked so entrancing I reached out for her, but she backed away laughing and said, "No, now it's your turn," and she started pointing at me, so I also undressed to my boxer shorts, which were showing my appreciation of the view.

She turned round and said, "Would you mind, I can't really reach from here" gesturing to the clip of her bra, I think she was just using it as an excuse to allow me to touch her, I took the garment in my hands and undid the hook and eyes and stood back, she looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Thank you Jack, you know some men would have tried to grab my breasts while doing that."

I smiled at her, "I think I'll have plenty of time for that," she laughed in that melodic way and turned with her arms covering her breasts, then she removed the bra and with a peek-a-boo motion showed me her breasts with their nipples showing that she was also aroused, she approached me again and pushed me back onto the bed, her hands gripping the elastic band of my boxers, as I fell back she pulled them down.


She laughed at me as I laid there gazing up at her, I reached out with my hand to her, she held hers out, I pulled her down on top on me. We lay on the bed, her lips met mine and we kissed again.

My hands were now busy roaming over her body, her smooth back, and pert backside, which I could feel under her panties, I slipped one underneath the waistband and moved it over her hips, feeling a scar.

She pulled back, "Please don't." She shyly said, "I don't want you to see that."

I looked into her tear-filling eyes and then she looked down, "It's alright," I said, "There's nothing wrong, it's a part of you, but it makes you what you are!" She raised her eyes again, looking for something? Fear? Or loathing? But finding none, she gave a wane smile and relaxed again.

My hands reached down again and removed her panties, she moved her hand to cover her scar, I grabbed hold of it, and as she looked at me again I said, "I really want to see it, don't worry." And I kissed her face; she pulled back away from me, allowing me to look at her body as it lay on the bed with me.

She was on her side, her breasts not even sagging but firm, her stomach was flat, with a 'innie' button, her mound was trimmed and the silky hairs just covering the slit of her cunny, I looked at her hip, but she was lying on the scar so that I couldn't see it.

She started to realize what I was trying to do, "I'm sorry", she said, "But I've had this scar since I was young, I've always been ashamed of it, I was out playing when I was seven, I fell over some bricks and onto a saw somebody had left out, it cut through my jeans and dug into my hip, when I was at the hospital some nurses said I wouldn't be able to wear a swimsuit without the scar showing, so I've always tried to hide it.

I looked at the scar, it was four inches long, but I couldn't see anything really wrong with it, I kissed it, Mina shuddered, "Please don't do that, you don't have to pretend about it."

I smiled at her; "I'm not pretending, I love you. I think you've moved into my heart, every part of you, including your scar," She moved closer to me, tears on her face.

"Oh Jack," she said, "I think I love you too." And we kissed, a deep meaningful kiss, which seemed to speak volumes and promises of things to come.

She laid back and pulled me onto her, I gazed into her eyes, smiled. Then a thought struck me, I frowned, "I can't," she looked at me questioningly, I said, "I don't have anything with me."

She smiled, "It's okay, don't worry - I trust you, and I haven't been with anyone for sometime, please I need it." I kissed her again and slowly entered her, her eyes widened and she groaned with pleasure. It seem that she really hadn't been with a man for years, she was so tight, it was almost like putting on a glove, I moved slowly inside her, inch by inch until our bodies touched each other.

She gave another moan, "Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh god no," She said, "Don't stop, please carry on, it feels so good, much better than the last time."

This last piece puzzled me, but I decided not to disturb her about it, I slowly moved back and forth, watching her face as I tried to bring her to a climax before me, "Oh yes Jack, that's nice, oh so nice, so nice, I'm glad you're the one, I've waited so long, so long."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.