Angie's Gift - Cover

Angie's Gift

Copyright© 2002 by wolfwood

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Eddie comes up short on Christmas cash, the cheapest present he finds turns out to be the best.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Cousins   First   Slow  

I slapped my hand down on the snooze button, and looked at the time on my alarm clock.

"Why? Why did I register for an early class?" I thought to myself as I brushed sleep sand out of my eyes.

I stumbled over to the closet, grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. That was the one good thing about having to be up at seven, I got first dibs on the hot water. Stepping onto the cool tiles woke me up a bit, but not enough.

I stripped off my underwear and shirt and looked at my body in the mirror. It had taken a month of daily exercise, but I had finally worked off the last of the extra pounds I put on at Christmas. I hadn't quite reached the tone that I wanted, but it would have to do for now.

I pulled on the cord around my neck until the small jade charm dropped onto my chest. I had kept my promise to Angie even though it sometimes made sleeping a little difficult. I marveled at how it still had the same soft glow as it did on Christmas. I had tried to forget about that night, but every time I felt the necklace, thoughts of Angie would enter my head.

I reached into the shower and turned the cold tap on full blast knowing that I would need it now just to get through the day. I showered quickly, the ice-cold water for the time being washing away thoughts of Angie.

My day was pretty uneventful after that. Class after class of boring lectures had me nodding off every five minutes or so. Not surprisingly, most of my daydreams drifted to Angie. They weren't happy dreams though. All I saw was her walking out of my room and hearing her say, 'goodbye'.

After my classes were finished, I went back to my room depressed. John was there and looked like he was getting ready for a night on the town.

"Hey man, why you look so down?" he said, giving me a once over.

"It's nothing," I said.

"Whatever. You gotta get out more. Me and some of the guys are goin' to Hooters. Why don't you come along?"

"No thanks, that's not really my scene."

"Suit yourself, but I'm telling you, you need to get yourself a girl."

"I know, I just can't find anyone my type. Plus, I have a shitload of homework to do," I said.

After all, I couldn't exactly tell John that my type was of the sixteen year old cousin variety.

"That's what you get for taking a full load. How do I look?"

He had on a bright Hawaiian shirt and a pair of khakis. He looked a little out of place in the middle of winter.

"Perfect," I said, "the Chiquita Banana lady is gonna be all over you."

"That's what I was going for, see ya later."

"Bye," I said, as he walked out the door.

For all his womanizing, John wasn't really a bad roommate, or a bad person for that matter. Though he played trumpet in the band, he didn't play loud music at night, and was generally easy to get along with. The best thing about John--or the funniest, depending on how you looked at it--was that he was a total pornoholic.

He practically ran an adult video store out of our room. It was an adult video store that I held the keys to. I figured that I needed a little bit of a pick-me-up after a shitty day, so I grabbed one of his 'new arrivals' and popped it into the VCR.

The movie was unlabeled, so I didn't know what to expect until a lesbian scene popped onto the screen. The two girls were attractive enough. They had curvy bodies with breasts that were obviously augmented. Of course, each sported the obligatory bleached blonde hair. I don't know if it is some unwritten rule that all porn actresses have to have blonde hair, but just once, I would like to see a little variety.

They were eating each other out with false gusto, and moaning incoherently. I watched the scene for about ten minutes before I just gave up. It wasn't doing a thing for me. I was pissed at myself.

Stray thoughts of my cousin sent me diving for the bathroom, but I couldn't get it up for live flesh on my TV. I lay there with my eyes closed while the video kept playing. I tried thinking of porn stars, playmates, faceless women with huge breasts, anything to get me hard but it was just no use. The sound slowly faded away, as the screen went blank, and I fell into a fitful sleep.

"Ummmmnnnnnn"

"What was that sound?"

unnnnhhhh, Eddie, I need you so bad

I looked up and there was Angie, straddling me, wearing only a bra and panties.

"Please, Eddie, I know it's wrong but I haven't been able to think of anything but you."

"How did you get here?" I asked, too shocked to think of anything else to say.

"Does it matter?" She asked, as she leaned over me and started to grind her pussy against my bulge in slow circles...

"Does it really matter Eddie?"

Angie held my shoulders down and drew her tongue across my neck.

"N... no," I gasped out pressing myself up against her panty covered pussy.

"That's right, it doesn't matter at all how I got here, just that I am here."

"Yesssss," she kissed and sucked on my neck and worked her way down to my shoulders and chest.

"You've been a very bad boy, haven't you Eddie. You've been denying me what's mine. I think you should be punished."

"Yes," I rasped, my throat dry. This was punishment I was happy to endure.

Angie bit down hard on one of my nipples.

"It hurts," I cried.

"It's a punishment, it's supposed to hurt. But don't worry, I'll make it all better."

She slid my nipple back into her mouth and I braced myself for the pain, but it never came. Instead, she swirled her tongue around the tip while sucking gently. I couldn't help raising my body so that our pelvises would grind together.

"You like that don't you? Do you want more?"

"God, don't stop," I nearly shouted.

"Or would you like me to go lower?"

I changed my mind instantly. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Go lower."

"Of course, my darling, anything you want."

I felt her lace clad breasts slide down my down stomach. Her tongue circled my belly button, as I felt her hook her fingers in my briefs and pull them down. The warmth of her hand enveloped my shaft and I automatically thrust up into it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.