Jessie's Girl - Cover

Jessie's Girl

by Couture

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: Stacy feels she is too good to hang out with her former friend and neighbor. She says the wrong thing at the wrong time and gets put in her place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   FemaleDom   .

© 2002

"What's the matter Jessie? Where's your little friend?" Gale asked the girl who was eating along at the lunchroom table.

"Come on Gale," I urged, nudging her in the ribs with my lunch try. "Let's go." Hey, I'm not going to pretend that I was doing it out of the goodness of my heart. The truth was I had been at least as mean behind Jessie's back, but this was different, Jessie lived next door to me. Not only that, once upon a time, we used to be best friends.

"She moved," Jessie said, sadness written all over her face.

"Awwww..." Gale said in mock sympathy. "Well, I guess we are going to have to come up with a new name now. It used to be the dyke duo, but now little Sharon is gone. Come on Stacy, you thought of the last name, come up with another one."

Damn-damn-damn, Gale never knew when to shut up. Now, I had a neighbor that hated me. Worse, I had a very large neighbor that hated me. You see, Jessie was a very large and athletic girl. We called her 'Sports Jessie' sometimes. Yes, I made that one up too.

When Jessie and I were growing up, we used to play together. I'm sure Jessie could have beaten me at practically everything we played, but she didn't. Surprisingly, every game was close, with me winning just slightly less than she did. The only time I had ever seen her shine was when we played doubles tennis together, and she single-handedly beat the two older girls. In high school, Jessie played all the sports they allowed girls to play. And while Jessie excelled in tennis, in soccer she was a force of nature. She was the soccer team.

You would have thought Jessie would have hung out with the more sports-type girls. Not Jessie. Instead, she hung out with me. Then I got accepted on the cheerleading squad and I stopped hanging out with her. I had new friends and they didn't like Jessie very much. She was too different...

The real reason I was sweating when Gale told Jessie about the dyke duo thing, was that I used to be one of the dyke duo and Jessie knew it. I just knew she was going to embarrass me in front of the other cheerleaders, but she didn't.

"Better than being brainless bimbo's," Jessie retorted.

Sighing with relief, I nudged Gale again. "Come on Gale, let's go."

We turned to leave and then I heard Jessie snicker. "Bye dumb."

I looked back at Jessie, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks and saw her look right at me and wink. "And bye dumber."

Gale heard it to and she turned to go back. I pushed her away and said loudly, "Let's leave the lonely lesbian alone." I turned and was pleased to see my insult strike a nerve.

When we got to our table Gale told everyone what had happened and they all had a good laugh.

I forgot all about it.

That afternoon, when I was walking to the door of my house, I heard a voice behind me.

"You shouldn't have done that."

It was Jessie and she looked furious. She was also walking towards me in a hurry.

She was between me and my car. I turned to run, leaving my school books littered behind me. I looked back and was horrified to see Jessie running after me. I knew there was no way I was going to be able to unlock the front door, so I ran to the back yard in hopes of locking myself in the utility building.

I didn't make it.

She tackled me on the grass. I struggled to get up, but she pinned me easily, twisting my arm behind my back.

"Please Jess, you are hurting me," I cried. It felt like she was going to tear my arm out of my shoulder.

"God this is just too easy," she said, before letting me go. "You're not even worth it. You're just a spoiled little baby."

She got up dismissively and I lost my temper. While she had her back turned I grabbed her around her head. In seconds she was free and I found myself on my stomach. Somehow she had my legs split wide and doubled behind me. She reached forward and grabbed my ponytail, pulling my head backwards. It felt like she was going to break me in half.

"Say you're sorry," she demanded.

There was nothing I could do. I could barely even move enough to speak. "I'm sorry."

"Tell me you're a bitch!" she ordered.

"You're a bitch!" I answered. It hurt, but what was she going to do, kill me?

She let my legs go and then turned me around. I forgot all about fair play. I clawed at her and even tried to bite her, but it was no use. She was just too damned strong.

Soon, I was on my back, with my arms held fast under her legs. She had my legs hooked underneath her arms and then she began to spank me. I only had on my cheerleading bottoms and it hurt like hell.

I screamed for help. I screamed bloody murder.

"Shut up!" she said, as she sat on my face. I couldn't believe it. My face was beneath her miniskirt and smothered against her panty covered ass. I couldn't scream. I couldn't even breathe.

She spanked me until it felt like my ass was on fire. I was seeing stars from lack of oxygen and I couldn't even struggle or kick. Even when I stopped resisting, she continued to spank me until she was satisfied.

Finally, she let my legs go and lifted off of me slightly. I was wheezing and my face was wet from my tears. It was also wet from something else too; the smell of Jessie's arousal was strong. Goddamn dyke bitch was getting off on this!

"Say it!" she ordered.

I looked up at her ass in front of my face. Her thin cotton panties were wedged in the crack of her ass. Likewise the crotch was clearly damp and bunched between her lips. She probably didn't want me to say it. She probably wanted to smother me under her fat ass again. I wasn't going to give her the pleasure.

"I'm a bitch! Are you happy? I'm a bitch, okay?"

"You know Stacy; you used to make fun of Sharon for being gay, but where you are now?" To my horror, Jessie pressed herself against my face and began to grind against me. I tried to turn my head but it was trapped between her feet. All I could do was keep my mouth tightly closed and try not to inhale, while she took her pleasure at my expense. It wasn't hidden this time... it was obvious. She was fucking my face.

I held my breath for as long as I could, but eventually I needed air. It was so humiliating. I struggled for breath with my nose pressed against her ass and my mouth against her wet pussy. When she finally let me breathe again, I could taste the flavor of her arousal.

"Ha-hah, you've had more pussy than Sharon ever had bitch. No, Sharon wasn't gay; she was just my friend, something I used to think you were." I watched in revulsion as Jessie reached beneath her skirt and pulled on her panties. I heard the sound of fabric tearing and knew what was in store.

"Please don't do this Jess. Please... " My pleas fell on deaf ears. I could see her tiny clenched asshole and her very aroused and wet sex. Then I was enveloped again. She ground herself against me again. My lungs burned and I could hear a ringing in my ears. I couldn't even struggle against this abuse, I was too weak. Finally, she lifted up a few inches, and I gasped for breath. Before I could catch my breath, I saw her begin to descend again. I couldn't help it. I couldn't bear the thought of being suffocated again. I raised my head up and licked her. I didn't know if I was doing it right, but I licked her with a desperation born of self-preservation... and the desire to breath.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.