Residues - Cover

Residues

by Vinnie Tesla

Copyright© 2002 by Vinnie Tesla

Drama Story: Seven very short stories with a common theme

Tags: Ma/Fa  

© 2001 - 2002

1: THE CURSE

"So?"

"So...we might as well not get started, y'know?" she said, uncomfortable.

"But I still want to do it with you tonight. I mean, if you're willing," he said hesitantly.

She was surprised. "You don't mind?"

"No, of course not,"

"But what about the mess?"

"I've got dark towels, and there's laundry in the basement of the dorm. No problem."

Later:

"Oh my god," he said, laughing, "it went right through the towel, and into my sheets. Can you give me a hand stripping the bed?...Oh, and right into the mattress!"

"I'm sorry!" she muttered, looking miserable

"Hey, no problem! It was worth it," he said, kissing her. She flinched at the contact. "I just need to make sure to get fresh sheets on before my roommate gets back."

"But what about the end of the year?"

"Huh. I guess we'll be passing it on to posterity. Hey, we should sign and date it. Conceptual art!"

She started to giggle.


2: PARTING GIFT

They hugged goodbye rather chastely on the front porch; you never knew when neighbors were looking. She unlocked her bicycle and, wincing slightly, sat down on it. She looked over her shoulder, and her heart jumped at the sight of him still standing on his porch waving. She waved back, and set out.

As she came to the big hill north of his house, she got up off of the seat to put her weight onto the pedals. A thick drop of semen oozed from her swollen anus and ran, ticklish and hot, down the back of her steadily pumping thigh.


3: PARTY FAVOR

He returned to the party downstairs. As he passed through the kitchen, she walked up to him with a cool little smile. She leaned in very close to his face, and inhaled deeply through her nose. Her smile broadened. "Your beard is damp," she told him. He stroked it, a little self-consciously.

"How was she?" she asked.

"Delicious," he answered.


4: PALIMPSEST

"One, two, three, four, and, on the opposite side, five. I wonder how you got those bruises on your thigh." His voice was teasing, but his stomach was in knots.

"I'm really pissed at him," she said, her eyes avoiding his, "I told him I didn't want to have any marks for this weekend."

"Tsk! Boys!" his voice the same, his stomach unsoothed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.