Remote Control - Cover

Remote Control

by munchkin_mrj

Copyright© 2002 by munchkin_mrj

Fiction Story: When her husband can't give her an orgasm she turns to her friend for help

Tags: Sex Toys  

over the past few years i have written several stories and i have downloaded hundreds i am not sure which ones are mine and which ones were downloaded so if you recognize this as your story just let me know and i will either remove it or if you would like i will change the name so you get credit for it


"How was that, baby," Vern asked his wife, Pam as he rolled of her rolled off of her after an almost one hour fuck-a-thon!?! "Oh, honey," she cooed softly while stretching her sleek body, "it was really wonderful, I came at least a hundred times!!!"

"Good," he said with a laugh while leaning over and kissing her on the cheek, "cuz if you need anymore you're outta luck, I'm one dead puppy!!!" A few minutes later the only sound you could hear was Vern's soft even snoring as he drifted off to dream land leaving Pam lying there awake with her pussy ticking away like a time bomb!!!

"How's it going, Pam," Barb asked while she climbed into the car for her daily ride to work, "you look beat!?!"

"I am," Pam replied while pulling smoothly away from the curb, "I was awake half the night!!!"

"Don't tell me he left you hanging again," Barb asked incredulously!?! "Well, it's really my own fault," Pam replied, "we make love for a solid hour and I still didn't feel fulfilled, you can't blame Vern for that!!!" The two of them rode along in silence until Barb offered, "I probably should have said something earlier, but I think I may have a solution to your problem!!!" Pam straightened up a little and replied a little sarcastically, "What are you gonna do, suck my pussy for me, oh come on, Barb, there's nothing anyone can do for me!!!"

"Don't be too sure about that," Barb quickly, "there's more than one way to skin a cat ya know!!!"

"Okay," Pam replied impatiently, "if you're so smart, stop beating around the bush and give me the answer to all of my problems!!!"

"A little touchy, aren't we," Barb answered a little sullenly!?! Pam slumped her shoulders a bit and commented softly, "I'm sorry, Barb, it's just that this is driving me nuts, and believe me, if you have can solve my problem I'll be eternally grateful!!!"

Pam wheeled her car into a Loop parking garage and wound her way halfway up the concrete Goliath until she found a space in the far corner of the third level where she parked and shut off the engine!!! "Want to meet for lunch," Pam asked as she got ready to get out of the car and head off to work!?! "Don't you want me to tellya my secret," Barb asked softly while putting her hand on her friend's arm!?! "Right here and now," Pam asked, "I don't want to be late for work, can't it wait until lunch!?!"

"Can you last that long," Barb asked, "this will only take a couple of minutes!?!" Pam relaxed back into her seat and said softly, "Okay, tell me!!!" Barb took a deep breath, and much to Pam's shock, her friend pulled up her dress and quickly lifted her butt off of the seat and shoved her panties and panty hose down her thighs exposing her very hairy muffy to Pam's wide eyes!!! "Judas priest," Pam exclaimed, "are you nuts, what if someone sees you, you might get arrested!!!"

"Who's gonna see me back here," Barb shot back, "and I don't see a cop around, do you!?!"

"Okay, okay," Pam said quickly, "I'm sorry, go ahead!!!"

"All right, now pay attention" Barb said barely above a whisper while incredible she stuck two fingers inside of her pussy and extracted a small white plastic cylinder!!! "W-what's that," Pam mumbled as her pussy involuntarily flooded itself with Bartholin's fluid!?! "It's a mini vibrator," Pam said softly, "and believe me, good things come in small packages!!!"

"But how do you turn it on and off," Pam asked while taking it in her hand and carefully checking it out, "I don't see any switches, and besides, it would be too inconvenient if you had to pull it out every time you wanted to use it!?!" Pam was still eyeing the little hummer, when all at once it began buzzing madly in her hand causing her to gasp and then asked, "What'd I do, how did you make it go on!?!"

"Just like this," Barb replied while brandishing a small black box that resembled an auto alarm remote control!!! "Is that what I think it is," Pam asked!?! "It depends on what you're thinking," Barb said with giggle!?! "Is that a remote," Pam asked excitedly as the gravity of what she was thinking dawned on her!?!"

"Yep," Barb replied proudly, "that's exactly what it is!!!

"H-how does it work," Pam asked in a thick voice, "hurry up and tell me!?!"

"Slip off your panties and I'll show you," Barb ordered!!! While a few minutes ago she was worried about Barb exposing herself, now Pam was throwing caution to the winds as she practically tore off her undies leaving her smooth dripping vagina open and ready for action!!! "My, my," Barb whispered, "I do believe we're just a bit excited, don't you think!?!"

"Just shut up and show me," Pam demanded while the fury began growing in her drenched pussy, "are you trying to drive me crazy or what!?!"

"Okay, okay, now let me show you how it operates," Barb apologized while reaching inside her purse and producing an identical miniature vibe!!!"

"Why two of them," Pam asked!?! "Well if you must know," Barb giggled, "I got the second one with you in mind, now all you've gotta do is slip it deep into you pussy and go about you business as normal, this little remote takes care of the rest, it's got and on and off switch plus three speeds, slow, medium, and high, you just turn it on when ya need it, no muss, no fuss!!!" Taking the second hummer from Barb's hand, Pam gave it a long once over, and then with a deep sigh slipped it way up inside of her pussy!!! "How does it feel," Barb asked!?! "I can barely tell that it's in there," Pam replied!!! "Good," Barb answered quickly, "that's exactly the way you want it, when it's not on you don't wanna even know that it's there!!!"

"Okay," Pam replied, "but what about when it's turned on, can you feel it then!!?!" Barb didn't bother answering directly, instead she hit the remote's tiny on button, which caused Pam to gasp and convulse in a brutally satisfying orgasm that left her shaking in a heap in the front seat of her car!!!

"W-wow," Pam said weakly, "that's incredible, and it's so small, I never would have believed it unless I felt it, is it always that powerful!?!" Barb chuckled a bit while shoving her own little hummer back into her pussy and replied, "Of course not, silly, if you set it on low you can sit in your chair and just cook for hours right on the edge, and believe me, sometimes that's the best, until it finally overtakes you like a tidal wave!!!" The two women hiked up their hose and panties and hopped out of the car and headed off to the respective offices!!! When she was about a block away, Pam pulled out her remote, and after giving a quick glance to see if anyone was watching, she set the power level for low and hit the on switch!!! She gave a small gasp as the low frequency vibration began rumbling gently from deep inside of her vagina, but after taking a moment or two to get used to it, she found that she could easily make the rest of the way to her office with absolutely no problem whatsoever!!!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.