Asian Cam Surprize - Cover

Asian Cam Surprize

by Billy Bond

Copyright© 2002 by Billy Bond

Erotica Sex Story: Asian wife commits herself to sex on internet, husband plays along

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

I was looking at my favorite porn site on the net; it had some of the best nude Asian women I had ever seen. As I clicked through the different thumbnails, I became very aroused. My cock was growing in my boxers, I loved to use the Internet as foreplay before hopefully, having sex with my wife Kim. I looked at my watch, cursing the time I had again spent on the computer when I heard a shuffle on the stairs above me. I looked away from the porno site just in time to see a glimpse of someone darting her eyes through the oak railing of the entertainment area of the basement.

I began closing the jpegs and sites quickly but not quick enough, the next thing I saw was my 5'0 Asian wife Kim standing right over my shoulder leering at my 21" monitor, still filled with pictures of nude Asian women, some very young, others in several forms of rope bondage. Kim, my wife of eight years was now giving me that shameful look, she had caught me before, chatting with lonely women. This was new. She could see my fantasies. In the past I could deny anything because Kim did not know perfect English and never really spent much time on the computer. She knew even less about the Internet, now it was blatantly obvious where my interests were.

Instead of Kim getting pissed, she suddenly seemed to have a great curiosity about what I was doing. As Kim leaned over me, I glimpsed to see Kim's Asian petite frame in nothing more than a long white Victoria Secret sleep shirt, noticeably black bikini panties and cute ankle socks. Even with her black lace bra underneath, I could see her nipples protruding outward through the sleep shirt. Her shoulder length highlighted silky hair and 34/25/35 body was right in my face. She had just finished her period and I wanted sex badly.

I began to explain myself, making excuses when Kim put her hand over my mouth. " I know what your doing, don't lie to me, let me see". Kim reached down to squeeze my steady hard-on. My cock melted in her hand. "Why do you do this?"

"This makes you so excited"? Kim's broken English in her playful mood always made me hot. I bowed my head as she went on with her lecture. She had a different tone in her voice this time, as if she was very curious, She was. "Tell me, does Internet make you excited?"

"Yes" I admitted solemnly. "Make you horny," Again, I nodded my head. Kim laughed and squeezed my swollen cock again.

"So that's why sometimes you come up from basement at night and want to make love so hard?" Once again, I simply said "yes."

"I think so," said Kim.

Kim then surprised me by sitting on my knee at the desk chair and demanded that I teach her about the computer. For the next 90 Minutes, I showed Kim how to browse the Internet, including the various porn sites, (her eyes lit up when I showed her a men's site). She seemed to get into that site the same way a teenager first discovers a Penthouse magazine. I felt somewhat embarrassed looking at men's cocks as Kim clicked on various thumbnails of well-hung men. Then, when she saw a blonde female with large tits, she would just say, "oh she is so fake". I could see that Kim was now sexually curious and I wanted her to keep searching the sites because my hand was now cupping her breasts.

Kim squirmed on my leg, as I took her to a chat room by her request. I knew Kim had sent e-mails before, but never knew her to chat one on one with someone. I helped her set up a screen name, profile, and a password so she should enter a popular chat site. I told her to enter a local chat room; she did for a few minutes before she got bored and asked to go to an adult room. I didn't think she knew about them. I took her to a room called "married but flirting." Kim was barely situated in the room when she was Instant messaged by three men.

The first chatter asked directly if she was really a female. She responded "yes". The next chatter just said, " Do you want to fuck?" She cancelled the first and second instant messages and read the third Message. This one simply said, "Do you want to realize your fantasy now?" His screen name was Bangyunow. I couldn't believe Kim began chatting with this guy. He asked if she was alone, Kim said no, she was with her husband. The guy wasn't turned off at all by that. He asked if she was wearing much. Kim smiled at my shocked face and sipped at some wine before telling him exactly what she was wearing in detail. I could tell that Bangyu was becoming excited also as he typed faster and began to misspell words.

Kim wanted me to play along also, she asked me what to write, and I had her type in "what is your profile and how big are you?" Kim chuckled as she asked the question, almost immediately he came back with his statistics, he was 45, athletic and tall, the next line gave his cocksize (9.5") Kim shrieked loudly, she found it strangely exciting.

Kim shifted her weight in the chair, now resting her ass against my cock, which was growing with the temple of the chat foreplay. Bangyu asked several more personal questions such as are you and your husband touching? Are your nipples hard, etc? She responded to him she was excited also. I felt my heart rate increase as I began to run my hands over her body, touching her breasts, tweaking her nipples, sliding my hands over her ass and thighs. I could not believe we were doing this; it had been a fantasy for me for a long time.

Finally, Bangyu asked if she was really a female, She laughed and said yes. Bangyu then asked her to please, please send a picture of herself, it didn't need to be x rated. I had some jpegs from our digital camera on disk. I asked Kim if she was comfortable with that. She started scanning through the thumbnails on our disk until she saw one of her modeling a sheer black bodysuit as she curled her fishnet cover legs on our brass bed. Something like the Marilyn Monroe shot, except slightly covered. It showed a little of her hot ass and the outline of her nipples as they pushed out against the sheer fabric, she said it would be ok. I nervously sent the pic to Bangyu.

Within 30 seconds, we received his overwhelming response. "You are very hot Kim, Very, very hot." Kim just blushed in excitement and embarrassment. I smiled, happy that Bangyu found her sexy. It was arousing me also. His next response was more unnerving.

Please allow me to call you two. Kim and I looked at each other before saying no. We agreed that our number shouldn't go out to a stranger. Bangyu was a stranger. Perhaps Kim would receive harassment calls. Bangyu then asked if we had a popular computer program that allowed speech and video in the chat circuit. I knew I had the program loaded on the computer; all we had to do was to Assign Kim a screen Name, password and run it. After Bangyu explained that the program was very anonymous, no permanent number would be traceable, Kim and I said Ok, so now I was really getting excited Kim came on line with her own name, Kim'shot. Next, Banyu's name came up on console as a "Buddy". I plugged in some headsets and waited for Bangyu to create a private adult chat room. He called it "KimBangyu"accordingly. He went on to explain that no other parties would be able to penetrate the room.

I connected the audio for hands free operation and listened to Bangyu for the first time, "can you hear me Bill or Kim?" I answered yes; made some audio adjustments and passed the headset to Kim. Kim hesitantly took the headsets and placed them over her ears. I could hear his voice through the headsets. Kim answered, "Yes, I hear you". I could hear the excitement in Banyu's voice as he realized he was now speaking to a real female who was also was willing to play.

"Bill, can you hear me also? "Yes, Bills right here. Man this is great! Kim, I am fascinated by lovely women, especially beautiful Asian women, you have a hot accent and voice." Kim JUST SMILED. " I am so horny now."

"Tell what you two are doing." Slowly Kim answered, "Bill is touching me all over. I am getting hot too." Kim's breasts heaved as I fingered her nipples through her shirt and bra. She continued to speak to Bangyu, now in a labored voice.

Bill, take off Kim's shirt and bra. Kim slowly stood up as I lifted her sleep shirt over her head, exposing her black lace bra and matching bikini panties. She took a gulp of her wine before letting me unsnap her bra. Her tits were tight and nipples long and hard. I didn't know if her face was red from the wine or because of all the excitement and embarrassment she was feeling at that moment.

Before she could sit back down, I traded the computer chair with a comfy lounge chair nearby. Now we could both get down to business. Although the room temperature was cool, Kim's body was beginning to sweat as she settled down between my legs on the chair. She then informed Bangyu she was ready. Bangyu asked to speak with me briefly, Kim handed me the headsets while I now played with her bare breasts. Bangyu introduced himself and told me he was divorced, he really wanted to hear another couple have sex on line. He really got into directing the sex and asked if I minded. I told him be were both a little drunk and beginning to have a lot of fun, no problem. I listened for one more command before giving the headset back to Kim.

"Bill play with her nipples." I began tracing her aerials with my forefingers. Kim pushed her ass against my cock and sighed into the mike. I heard him say something else before I began lightly twisting her long nipples on her 34b tits. Kim moaned now. She spoke slowly and deliberately saying, " yes, I 'm horny too. Yes, I want... I want to see you I want to see your cock."

Seconds later, an invite to my cam message appeared on the computer screen, we accepted and immediately saw a monitor window open, then, we saw Bangyu, he was an African-American male. He was shirtless and smiling into the camera. His body was very athletic, as if he worked out in the gym every day. Although his body was smooth, you could see his chest and abdomen were ripped. His arms and legs very muscular. He looked like a male stripper.As I continued to play with Kim's tits, we watched as Bangyu lowered the camera to his bikini underwear. It was easy to see the huge outline of his cock through the sheer black jockey he was wearing. I was suddenly embarrassed at my six and a half inches after seeing Bangyu. He was so large. Kim eyes widened as she pushed her ass against my cock. She moaned softly into the Mic and said, " Oh I want it."

"I want to see you also Kim, so bad"; Bangyu lightly stroked his cock through his underwear. "Good, now, Kim, do you like to suck cock?" She just continued to squirm against me in the chair. "Do you?"

"Yes, sometimes". "Sometimes?"

"Get down and suck Bills cock." Kim got on her knees between my legs and pulled at my boxers, soon I was nude and ready for her oral assault. Still wearing the headsets, she moved the mic away so she could get the head of my cock in her mouth. "Keep the mic there; I want to hear you." Kim moved the mic back, I could hear slurping sounds in the background of the speakers. "That's right Kim; Take it, you horny slut." I was appalled at Bangyu's language but also excited by it. Kim was pumping my cock deep and I loved it. Apparently Bangyu was encouraging her; she started to moan into the Mic as she stroked my length. She kept looking away to the screen; she was peeking at Bangyu as he stroked his jockeys. I felt myself begin to tense for a big load just before Bangyu told Kim to stop sucking.

I couldn't make out Banyu's entire question, but Kim responded with "panties and socks."" Size five shoes."

"Yes, red polish."

"I wear them." Apparently, Bangyu also had a foot fetish, I did also, it was bizarre that we had mutual desires. "Ok" said Kim as she stood; She proceeded to removing her socks, then her black bikini panties. Now, I could smell her sex as the dampened panties slid down her legs.

"Do you guys have a mic and speakers on your computer," asked Bangyu? "Yes," answered Kim. "Let me talk with both of you." I unplugged the headsets and listened to Bangyu. We made adjustments so that we could easily hear each other

"That's better," said Bangyu. "Kim, sit in the chair and let Bill give you a good tongue bath."

"Zoom in on my cam; I want you to see me better." I adjusted the screen so we could see Banyu's entire crotch area. Kim settled into the chair fully nude with her legs spread. I lifted her legs wide so I could get at her pussy. "Start at her toes Bill." I did slowly, I could taste the salt on her skin, and she tasted salty sweet even though she was damp with sweat. I licked and sucked at each toe before moving up to her ankles. Kim just purred with excitement.

"Kim, you want to see more of me?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes I do,"

"I want to hear you then." Kim was already moaning but she became louder with Bangyus suggestion. Bangyu was now allowing us peeks of his cock; he would peel his underwear a little. Kim was moaning loudly when my tongue reached her inner thighs.

I skipped over Kim's wet snatch up her navel when Kim announced Bangyu was gone. Next we heard some loud music in the background, Bangyu returned to the screen, he was dancing this time, and we could see his entire body. He danced very provocatively. I sucked at Kim's tongue and felt her tongue thrust also into my mouth. She was very horny. I moved down to her sweet tits, never touching her nipples, just the firm mounds. He pulled my head to direct my licks to her rock hard nipples; I squirmed away as she moaned again.

Bangyu continued to dance, showing his well-rounded ass, he was actually wearing a thong. He slipped his thong down slowly, teasing several times before he finally removed it completely. He cut the music and sat down again this time with his huge cut cock fully visible on the screen. Bangyu began his sexual interrogation of Kim again as I finally zeroed in on Kim's nipple. Kim just moaned loudly. Anyone could hear us if we were in an apartment. I was getting increasingly more excited as well because I was Making love to Kim for Bangyu.

"Having fun Kim?"

"Yes, ooooohhhh."

"Horny?"

"Yesssss, so horny."

"Tell me, do you like what you see?" Kim looked at his massive cock flexing on the screen, "Yes its very big." I took her other nipple into my mouth; Kim squeezed my head into her chest, she moaned again. "Let me hear some dirty words Kim," said Banyu in a new, demanding voice.

"I want you."

" Want what?"

"Your cock."

"All of it?"

" Yes, all of it."

" Think you could suck this?"

" I don't know," she laughed.

"All of it?" Again he repeated.

"Yes I would do it."

I moved from Kim's diamond nipples to her pussy. "Spread your fucking legs Kim so Bill can eat that pussy." Kim complied; I gripped her thighs and licked her very wet slit. "OOOOhhhhh" said Kim. "Yesss."

"Bill, is she sweet?"

"Yes," I said stopping only for a second. "Is she good and wet?"

"Yes," I said again. "Eat that ass too." It had seemed years since I had done that. I pulled Kim's legs high over her head and licked at her tight honey hole, it tasted good; I forced my tongue into her ass, as she squirmed, moaning again for Bangyu.

"Come on Kim, speak to me some more, make me real horny, I'm looking at your sexy pic, I want you." I again moved to her pussy, now I was licking her clit fast and hard. "OOOOhhhhh yes."

"Let me have your cock Bangyu."

"All of it, I want to taste it." I avoided Kim's clit a few seconds as she talked and went back to her silk button again. "Oooooohhhh, damn I want to fuck you Bangyu, I want to feel it."

"In your mouth?"

"Yes", "pussy,"

"yes,"

"ass?"

"Yes,"

"I will I will."

"Cum for me Kim." I sucked at her clit and felt the huge shaking wave of Kim's orgasm, it was great. She shuddered and shuddered as she yelled out expletives for Bangyu. Banyu was now handling his cock on the cam.

"Your not finished yet are you guys?"

"No" I said, Kim had collapsed her head against the back of the chair, she was soaked with sweat. "NO", Kim softly responded. Good. "Why don't you two do some serious fucking for me? I need to stroke this thing, I'm really hot."

I turned in the chair and let Kim's cunt slide onto my cock. She was now facing the computer screen. She moaned slightly as I felt my cock stretch against her hot, wet slit. Bangyu began stroking his cock for Kim ever so slowly. She watched as I began stroking into her at the same rhythm. Kim moaned as the conversation began again. "Like to fuck Kim?"

"Yes, oh yes."

"Feel good?"

"Yes."

"Is she tight Bill?"

"Yes," I moaned "very tight"

"Like fucking her?"

"Oh yes!"

"Had any pussy any tighter?" Bangyu stoked faster now. "NO she's very tight."

Kim was really getting into it now, she was moving up and down on me trying to bottom out on my strokes. "Kim, ever had a bigger cock than your husband?"

"No'" she admitted, "but you've fucked other men?"

"Yes,"

"before him?"

"Sometimes, you see guys that you want to fuck, right?" Kim cried out "yes!!" she had to answer Bangyu, she was super horny again. "You want a cock like mine?"

"Yes."

"If I were there right now, you would be fucking me right?"

"I want to fuck you Bangyu."

"If I was there, you would do anything I wanted bitch, right?"

"Oh yes!"

"Bill, fuck the shit out of her for me."

I don't know who fucked harder, me or Kim, she rocked and bounced her pussy against me, trying to get every inch of my cock, at the same time, I pumped my cock deep into her, meeting her thrusts and bruising my pelvis. It seemed she wanted a cock larger than mine, a cock like Banyu's. Kim pulled my head up to her tits and I sucked eagerly at her them. She soon began moaning louder and louder as we both continued our thrusts. I felt my balls tightened and knew there was no turning back. The last think I heard before Cumming was Bangyu saying how much he wanted to fuck Kim. I came with a loud moan. I felt myself gush a huge load into Kim's slick cunt; she continued to work my slowly shrinking cock till she screamed "ffffuuuuuuucccccccckkkkk" loud enough for Bangyu to answer with his own moans.

.

We slowly relaxed in the chair as we watched Bangyu stroke his huge cock and build his own monster orgasm. He became more verbal the closer he got to cumming.

"Man, I'd love to fuck her right in front of you Bill." This sentence strangely excited me beyond anything I'd ever heard before. "Kim, Would you like that?" Bangyu was banging his cock harder now, displaying his hairy chest and heavy balls to the Cam. Kim and I had both cum, I was still inside Kim, and I felt myself begin to harden again. Bangyu stopped jacking his cock for a few seconds until Kim would give him some verbal sex. "Still horny Kim?" I began rocking my cock into her again. I moved her around on the chair till she was doggy position and slid into her cum soaked pussy again I knew it wouldn't take long for both of us to achieve another orgasm. We both wanted it. Kim really like doggy especially when I tweaked her nipples at the same time. She was moaning with my thrusts in no time.

I whispered in her ear to keep talking, it was making me so hot. "Kim?" said Bangyu? "Yes,"

"I want to fuck you."

"In front of Bill?"

"Yes,"

"Yes"

"Yeseeeeessssss." Kim was cumming and so was I, I fucked her pussy harder than ever, creating loud sweaty slaps against her cunt. Kim moaned loud, "Fuck me Fuck my pussy and ass". I had never heard her say fuck my ass before. I lost all control; I came as if in a seizure. I could not control it, I felt myself pull out of her and cum down the crack of her ass, I even slipped my cock slightly in her ass, flooding her brown hole with the remaining drops of my cum. I was moaning as loud as her. Just as I began to stop shuddering, Kim exploded again, she was louder this time, "yes, fuck my pussy now, I will suck, I will fuck you." Kim trembled as she cried. She had never cum that hard before.

As we caught our breath, we watched Bangyu bring his cock close to the mic and shoot an enormous load, a foot into the air, splattering all over his chest, hand and even the camera. Kim and I leaned back in the chair amazed at what we had just seen and more of what we had just done.

We continued to chat with Bangyu as our sweat began to dry on our drenched bodies. Bangyu slowly milked all the cum from his cock. He was wildly curious about us since he could only hear us. "Would you two get a cam?"

"You sound so hot!" I said, "I don't know," I didn't think we were that much into voyeurism. Kim said she really had fun but wasn't sure about going on cam.

"Do you like to dress up Kim?"

"I would give anything to see you in fishnets, a short skirt and playing with Bill on Cam." We were still exhausted from the heavy sex; I just said, "I don't know." The thought was very appealing but I didn't want to cave in without thinking it over. "Man, I just want to see you guys have sex. I really meant I'd pay you if you'd do it."

"You don't have to worry about anything, I am halfway across the country and am a stock broker, I have cash."

I was curious; "you mean you'd actually pay us to have sex on camera?"

"Yes, how about $5000.00 for one time."

"You're kidding," Kim and I just smiled wildly at each other, both shocked by Banyu's request.

"I don't think we could do it. Kim and I"... "I know you'd like the money, I'd send it first." I stalled, "I don't even have a cam."

"That's ok, I have an excellent one I will send along with the cash, when you get it let me know." Still stalling, I said; "I don't know."

"Please let me know, I will be out of town tomorrow, tell me in the morning, I am serious."

"I have one last request before signing off just incase."

"Yes, I asked,"

"Give me Kim's measurements, include her shoe size." With a puzzled look, Kim gave Bangyu all the information he requested. Then, Bangyu left his e-mail address, said goodnight and signed off.

Kim and I didn't sleep that night. We talked about what had happened over an hour. Then she woke me a short time later and we started talking about it again. Kim began justifying Bangyu's request; She said we needed the money for the new car and because she had recently been laid off of work. I explained, the reason I didn't say yes is because I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, I didn't want to exploit her on the internet. Kim explained if Bangyu is the only one we did this with, and if he really sends the money, I think its ok, it's only acting out sex. I said if you really want to do it, I want to also. Kim looked solemnly and said, "it's not cheating, you're with me, he is only watching." Kim stroked my chest and smiled. I quickly confessed the idea was very exciting to me to have someone watch us like that. "Kim, are you sure?" She played with my nipples and said, "Yes, if you want to." I took her close and licked her ear, "yes, I want to do it too", I'll e-mail him. It was now 3:30 in the morning and Kim and I began another round of steamy sex. Our moans pierced the wall minutes later.

Later that morning, before work, I sent e-mail to Bangyu. I came home later that day and read Banyu's response. "I am ready to send the cash and camera to you. Since this is our little fantasy, I will leave some instructions for the session I've planned, please think this over one last time and give me a response before the morning." Later, after dinner, I cuddled up with Kim with the e-mail printout.

"Kim, he wants us to do some things on camera, I wont agree to this stuff unless your willing 100%."

"Did he send the money?" Kim was anxious. "No, he wants us to agree to some terms."

"Terms,"

"what terms?"

"Ok, here it is:" The message read the following:

"Bill, I you and Kim to completely relax and enjoy the role I want you to play."

"Kim, I want you to dress specifically as I instruct."

"I want you in a pair of black fishnet thigh highs, a very short leather miniskirt, a black tank top, (no bra), A black thong underneath. A pair of high platform sandals and a lot of make-up, basically, I want you to look like you work the Vegas strip. I will provide all your clothing needs."

"The background for our little show should be your bed. Four post and brass rail beds make me very hot. You must follow every instruction I provide with great detail, I will guide you through the game and you will present yourselves to me openly, I need to hear and see both of you. Remember I will be directing the action. I hope this excites you, it certainly excites me." After reading the message aloud to Kim, she surprised me with a smile, She and I laughed at the message, as if it was a joke. I cleared the air; "Bangyu is serious Kim."

Kim said, "I don't care, as long as he sends the money, it might be fun." She chuckled, "I need some new clothes anyway."

" Ok," I laughed, "I'll tell him." I immediately sent Bangyu the e-mail he asked for. Kim and I had sex again that night as we fantasized about the role-play Bangyu had requested. I secretly wondered weather this whole scenario was just a joke. The answer came three long days later.

I arrived from work On Friday and watched a UPS package being delivered at the front door. There, I saw a return address of BU and it listed Virginia as the zip code. Kim followed me into the house and watched me open the small box, inside were several items, first, a letter with a check for $5000.00. We both looked at each other with widened eyes. There a total of three boxes, one of them had a message that said, "don't open till the session."

I opened the second box labeled cam, and found an expensive looking Internet Camera kit. It had a zoomable lens, steer able remote cam with micro remote control unit. It was a top-of-the-line system. Another box contained a black leather mini dress. It had a halter style top. It was backless and very revealing. The dress looked a size small even for Kim's petite frame, Her eyes just popped wide open when she held the scant dress in front of her. Along with the dress was a pair of very sexy black fishnets accompanied with a matching garter and straps, a silky black thong, and an expensive make-up kit. Towards the bottom of the box was a pair of plastic, high-heeled strapped platform sandals. Taped inside of one of them was a small bottle of Obsession perfume, some pretty pink nail polish and a gold diamond cut ankle chain. Inside the other shoe was a small rolled up note, Kim unrolled it while it was still closed, I read, "For Kim's eyes only," Kim immediately backed away from me and read the note. As I asked what it said, she just smiled and blurted out "Oh my God." I asked again what it said, and she said I'd find out later. Whatever the note said, it caused Kim's face to flush red and it remained that way for some time.

The heeled platform shoes were more outlandish than anything she had ever owned. They were very lightweight and completely transparent. Even the thin insole was a clear fluid cushion. Kim slipped them on immediately. As she slipped the shoes on her pretty feet, she looked like an Asian Snow White. They fit perfect. The odd thing about the shoes was that no matter which angle Kim modeled the shoes; I could see her bare feet in the them. My cock was getting hard fast. Kim and I again returned to the final box. It rattled when we shook it but dared not open it, as it was clearly marked, "Don't open till the session!" In large red letters.

Immediately I put the box down and read the other side of the letter. "I want to play with you on line this Saturday night." (That was only two days away). "If there is any reason you don't want to go on with this now, simply tear up the check and keep the rest of the items I sent you, other wise I will wait for you on-line at exactly12:00 pm Saturday night, have your cam ready at that time, be dressed as instructed and I will be ready for you."

"The last box I sent is not to be opened till I watch you open it on cam. I can only tell you, it will enhance our fun."

"Also, before you and I meet online, I want you to relieve your apprehensions, go out (in the clothes I sent you) Kim, Bill and go dancing, have fun, loosen up with some drinks."

"I have contacted a source that tells me of a dance club named "Maximus."

"It's approximately 45 miles from you in St Joseph, I want you to be there at 8:00 PM and just have some fun."

"Don't worry, I wont be there but you will be observed, it will enhance all of our pleasures before we meet on line later in the evening."

"Also, to help get you in the mood, I sent some stimulants." (Buried in the corner of the box was a small yellow envelope containing a few pills.)"

"The envelope contains high-grade viagra for Bill and some very good ecstasy for Kim."

"The ecstasy pill is also laced with a sexual stimulant so that you will lose some of your sexual exhibitions as well as gain a feeling of well being."

"I just don't want you to get stage fright halfway into this."

"The pill effects will last for hours and Alcohol will intensify them."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.