Vacations - Cover

Vacations

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young widow and her children vacation with her lusty sister and her decadent brother-in-law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim drove his car over to Cassie’s apartment and parked, then grabbed a two-suiter and went to the entrance. Once he was buzzed in, he took the elevator to her floor and found her door. At the soft knock, Cassie went to the door and looked through the peephole. Seeing her date standing there, she opened the door, and standing so as not to be seen, allowed him in. Once the door was shut, she stepped out. “You like?” she asked. True to her word, Cassie was wearing nothing but thigh top black fishnets and ankle-strapped high heels. In her hand, she held a small tube of KY.

“Wow! You look good enough to eat!” said Jim, his eyes feasting on Cassie’s naked form. For the first time, he noticed that Cassie shaved her pussy bare, another similarity to his dead wife.

“Funny you should say that. Hang your bag up and follow me.” She showed Jim a closet to hang his coat and bag, then led him to the bedroom. Reclining on the bed, she watched as Jim stripped off his clothes. She idly traced the lips of her pussy and asked, “Do you like shaved snatch?”

“Uh, yeah!” exclaimed the older man, sounding like a horny teen. “I love it. Millie wouldn’t shave hers, but I’ve seen magazines and whatnot.”

“You said she was pretty conservative,” commented Cassie.

“I told her that nobody would ever know, but she wouldn’t do it. She did trim it, but wouldn’t shave it completely. Hey, she enjoyed sex just as much as I did, she just wasn’t quite as, er, open about it as you.” Jim kicked off his pants and moved over to the bed.

“Don’t be nervous about it, Jim. I know exactly what I am in the bedroom; I’m a tramp, a slut, a whore. Come on, get in bed and let’s do something nasty. What was it you said about my looking good enough to eat? Prove it.”

“Huh?”

“Prove it. Eat me.” Cassie spread her thighs apart and spread her pussy lips wide, showing him the pink tunnel between them. Dipping a middle finger inside, she pulled it out, glistening and wet, and sensuously licked her cunt juice from it. “Um, um, good!”

“Uh, you want me to, well, I mean...?” he stammered out.

“Uh huh. Let me guess, you and Millie never did that either?” Jim stared at the cunt pulsing between the widespread thighs and shook his head, no. “Well, I will be perfectly happy to teach you. Trust me, it won’t kill you, and it doesn’t taste like a dead fish.” Jim looked up at her nervously, and she knew that had been exactly what he was thinking. Laughing, she waved him forward. “Oh, come on, you big baby. You sure liked it when I sucked your cock last night. Think of this as payback. Who knows, maybe you’ll like it, lots of guys do, you know.”

Jim crawled onto the bed and lay down between Cassie’s legs. He inched his face closer, then looked up. “Uh, what do I do?” He could smell what he always had considered a pleasant scent of arousal emanating from below his face and was curious as to the taste.

Cassie wrapped her hands in his thick white hair and pushed his face to the juncture of her legs. “Kiss me, lick me, tickle my clit, suck me. Just get started, I’ll give you directions.”

Still unsure, Jim allowed the horny woman to pull his face to her bald pussy and began to gently kiss around her pussy lips. To his amazement, it didn’t taste all that bad. His actions were a trifle primitive but seemed effective. Cassie began moaning and running her hands through his hair, so he cautiously extended his tongue and began flicking it inside, running it the length of the steamy slit up to her clit, which he would tease gently, then head back the other way. Cassie began thrashing around on the bed as cunt juice began seeping out of her pussy and running down the insides of her thighs. Jim began to lick this up, then pursed his lips together and directed them to her clit, prominently erect, red and throbbing, and began to kiss and suck on the little nubbin. Shrieking, Cassie began bouncing her ass off the bed as she came in an earth-shattering orgasm. Finally, his tongue tiring, he pulled back and looked up at the quivering and sweat-drenched woman. “Was that okay?”

“Sweet Jesus, Jim! That was fan-fucking-tastic! You are a natural! What about you? Did you like it? God knows, I did!”

Jim sheepishly nodded. “Yeah, it was kind of fun. Maybe we can try that again, some other time.” Grinning, he darted his face back in and kissed her on the clit again.

Cassie jumped in surprise, then pulled her legs up and twisted around on the bedcovers. Kneeling, she pressed her face to the pillows and arched her back high in the air. She reached back and handed Jim the tube of lubricant, then used her hands to spread her asscheeks apart. “I think you need a reward for being such a good learner.”

“Great! This is a lot better than a gold star!” He took the tube and opened it, setting the lid on the nightstand. “So, what do I do now, teacher?”

Laughing, Cassie said, “First, put a good-sized squirt on your middle finger and work it around my asshole ... that’s right ... all over. Now, very gently, squirt a little right in there ... now, push a finger inside me ... oh, God ... deeper, deeper...” Cassie began panting as Jim’s large and bony finger began probing deeply into her asshole. “Now, squirt some on your cock ... no, keep your finger up my ass and move it all around ... use your other hand and get your dick all greasy. Whenever you’re ready, pull your finger out and stick your cockhead inside. Just the head, honey, don’t jam it in all at once, please.”

Jim moved up close behind Cassie, and as she spread her cheeks wide, pulled his finger loose. Grabbing his erection his tried to get the large head into the little brown ring before it winked shut but failed. “Uh, I don’t think I can.”

“Sure, you can. Listen, try greasing up both thumbs and sliding them inside at the same time. Use them to keep me open, but please, be gentle, you’re so goddamn big!” Cassie moaned as she felt his thick thumbs slip inside. They worked her asshole briefly, then withdrew, and she felt a much larger intruder enter her anal passage.

Jim stopped as his cockhead slipped inside, and her anus closed around him. Never had he felt such tightness on his dick. Cassie let out a small cry and he asked her, “Are you all right? Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. You want me to stop?”

Opening her eyes, Cassie looked back over her shoulder and gasped, “You stop, and I swear, I’ll kill you! Oh, that’s so good!” She lunged her hips back and another couple of inches disappeared inside her rectum. She gave out a small squeal, then repeated the motion again. She bucked back against him repeatedly until all eight inches were trapped inside. “Oh, Jim, that’s so good. Promise me, you’ll fuck me in the ass whenever I ask, please. You won’t even have to lick my pussy if you don’t want to. Oh, it’s so good!”

Jim simply smiled and began to gently pull out. His partner cried for him to fuck her, and he slowly pushed back in, then pulled back out again. Cassie tried to follow and keep him inside and he lunged deeper. The pressure on his balls was unbelievable and he was barely able to make a dozen strokes before he grabbed her around the hips and thrust forward, his spasming cock filling her ass with his hot cum. Exhausted, he collapsed onto her back, his hips twitching. A moment later, he moved to pull out.

“No! Just stay inside me, please!” pleaded Cassie. “Oh, God! Keep it in my ass, Jim, please. It feels so good!” Jim pushed his softening cock back inside as far as he could, then held her in place as he twisted onto his side. Together they lay spoon fashion, his cock still inside her ass, the pressure keeping him from shriveling and falling loose. Cassie began clenching her rectum and Jim could feel himself stiffening again. “Please, honey, please, fuck my ass again!” she begged.

“Well, all right, if you really want me to,” he teased. “Just remember, I’m not some easy guy. I only do this for women who let me eat their pussies.” Cassie giggled, then moaned with pleasure as he began working his cock back and forth.

“You do this all the time, and I’ll let you eat my pussy any time you want,” she said with a contented sigh.

After their second assfuck, both Jim and his lover needed a nap. Rested, they showered together, during which, Cassie gave him something that Millie had occasionally done for him, a hand job, normally reserved for nights when he was horny, and she was menstruating. Finally, sated, and glowing, the pair dressed for the cocktail party.

Jim went into the living room and opened his hanging bag, then began putting on his tuxedo. He had the pants and shirt on and was tying the bow tie when Cassie came out of the bedroom, holding the top up on a strapless black sequined evening gown. A considerable amount of cleavage was showing, along with both legs, displayed through the thigh high slits at each side. “You look fantastic!” he told her.

“Thank you, darling. Would you get my zipper?” She turned her back to him and allowed him to do up the dress.

“That was fast,” he commented.

“It’s easy getting dressed when you don’t wear very much.” Cassie took hold of the bottom of her dress and pulled it up to her waist. She wore a pair of very sheer black thigh top stockings and black stiletto heels, and nothing else.

“Very chic.”

“Thank you very much, kind sir. Flattery will get you everywhere, like back into my bed, later this evening. I have a few more tricks I want to teach you.”

Once Jim had finished dressing, Cassie went to the closet and pulled out a long parka, due to the bitter cold of the evening. Jim commented, “That’s really not all that stylish.”

Cassie shrugged, handing it to him to help her into it. “My trench coat is somewhat better, but too light. This is the best warm coat I have.” To her surprise, he tossed it aside.

“Maybe this will work better.” Reaching into the hanging bag, he removed a large and bulky plastic bag on a hanger, then pulled the bag off. On the hanger was a beautiful mahogany brown mink coat, full length. “Here, try this on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.