Vacations - Cover

Vacations

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 1: Family Matters

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Family Matters - A young widow and her children vacation with her lusty sister and her decadent brother-in-law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“And just what the hell do you think you’re doing, Mister?” asked Ronnie Mercer, looking down at her husband Frank, sitting on the wicker couch on the enclosed rear porch. She had just brought him a cold beer and had been standing there looking out over the back lawn and down to the Chesapeake Bay. It was a Saturday afternoon, and they were expecting visitors.

Frank had been sipping his beer and contemplating the time available. Concluding that it was more than adequate, he had reached out and slid his free hand between her legs, curling around her thighs and gently stroking his fingers along them. Ronnie had been wearing a typical Saturday afternoon outfit, a thigh-length halter-topped sundress and high-heeled sandals, classy enough for going out and comfortable enough for staying in. He moved his hand higher on her thigh, under the skirt. “I think you know exactly what I’m doing, lady, and I can’t quite recall when you’ve ever complained,” he said. He continued his upwards progress until he encountered her pantied crotch, which he cupped and began to massage. He could feel the moist heat emanating through the thin nylon and knew his actions were working.

Ronnie let a low moan escape from her lips as she shuddered from her husband’s touch. Looking down at him she could see the tent forming in his khaki shorts. As Frank slid his thumb under an elastic leg band to begin directly caressing her clitoris, she gasped, “What about Sue and the twins? They’ll be here any minute!” She reached out to the railing to steady herself, instinctively spreading her legs wider.

“Bullshit. You told me they were touring the Naval Academy. The tour doesn’t start until ten or so and takes a couple of hours, and it’s a two-hour trip from Annapolis. We have a good two hours or so.” Frank reached between her legs and firmly pushed inside her panties, deftly slipping two fingers into her sopping pussy. “Now, any ideas on how we can kill some time?”

“Oh, God, you bastard!” she hissed, slipping her hands under her dress, and pushing her panties down her thighs to the floor. Frank continued to maul her crotch as she bent over and unzipped his shorts. She should have known he was free balling; it was his standard mode of attire on weekends! His massive cock leapt upwards from its confinement, quivering with anticipation. “Didn’t you get enough last night and this morning?”

Frank had been in a particularly randy mood last night. He had taken her to dinner at a restaurant all the way over in Rehoboth Beach but had laid out her clothing ahead of time. A sheer blouse, black leather miniskirt, crotchless panties, and black stiletto heels. Then, he had repeatedly used her for his pleasures whenever the opportunity and his cock arose. First, he had bent her over the back of the couch and grabbed a quickie before leaving, then had demanded a blowjob in the parking lot of the restaurant. In the bar, Ronnie had been told to flash the other customers, and during dinner Frank had ordered her to undo a button on her blouse at every course. Another blowjob on the way home, and then Frank had ordered her to strip to bare skin and had pulled a vibrator out of the glove box for her to work herself over with in the car. At home, he hadn’t even let her dress to go in the house; Thank God it had been dark, and they lived outside of town! Once at home, he had satisfied his lusts anally, twice.

“No such thing as enough. Just a little sixty-nine to take the edge off, honey.” Frank stretched out on the couch and helped his wife into position.


Sue Mallory glanced briefly at the map as she pulled into the small town of St. Michaels. It had been several years since she had visited, and she had forgotten most of the various landmarks. In fact, they hadn’t been here since well before Harry had died. She pulled onto the small road to Tilghman Island and kept going.

The visit to the Naval Academy had been a bust. They had shown up early, only to be told the Academy grounds were closed for a security exercise, but that they would be able to tour tomorrow. That was no good; they would be on the Eastern Shore by then. Oh, they would be able to come back during the week, even with Ronnie and Frank. Her sister and brother-in-law had invited them to stay for two weeks, so the time was available. Still, she had so much wanted to show Harry Junior and Taylor where their father had gone to school. He had been so proud of serving his country and had absolutely hated being forced out by his heart condition ten years ago. Two years ago, it had killed him. By then Harry had found an excellent job running a factory in Indianapolis, but it was simply too long a trip to do on anything but a special vacation. It had been a fourteen-hour trip to Baltimore, and another three hours today.

Sue had been surprised by how well Harry had left them. He had almost no pension or insurance from the Navy, and good though not spectacular benefits from his new job, but he had purchased a ton of cheap term life insurance. She had gone to work not so much from need as because it let her get out of the now empty house! The kids could get away at school; without a job, Sue didn’t have that excuse.

It had been a year, eleven months, and fourteen days since Harry’s heart attack, and his wife had missed him with all her soul for every second of them. She had cried herself into hysterical sleep on the anniversary of his death. Her second such anniversary would be coming up before they left, and she wondered if she would be able to handle it any better this year.

Harry had been the only man in her life. To his shocked delight, he had discovered that she was still a virgin when he first managed to coax her into his bed. That had been in Norfolk, when as a young ensign with a flashy car straight out of the Academy, he had met the young secretary at the Naval Yard. She had been saving herself for marriage, but Sue had never met anybody quite like the big and boisterous Harry Mallory, with the easy smile and the piercing sapphire eyes. He had swept the eighteen-year-old off her feet. Her virtue lasted until well into their second date.

Now, as she drove down the causeway to Tilghman Island, she realized that she missed more than her husband’s easy laugh and infectious grin. She missed quite a different portion of his anatomy, one that had brought her sixteen years of never-ending and constant joy, one that she had used and abused whenever her husband was at home from sea duty, and after his retirement had been her daily delight. Sue’s husband had been the proud possessor of a long and thick prick, and he had taken considerable pleasure in slipping it to her whenever he or she had taken a fancy to do so.

She almost laughed as she remembered the glee he had shown when returning from sea duty to find her hot and ready. His first trip was six months and had come just four months after their wedding, itself only six months after they had met. By the time he had shipped out, she was already pregnant and beginning to show. By the time he got back home, the twins had been born and she had gotten back into fighting trim. After kissing her and the twins, he had hustled them into her car and lifted her skirt, to see if she was in the same shape as when he had left, “fresh fucked!” She had laughed uproariously at this, then nervously smiled, and looked out the windows of the car as he yanked her panties down and left them on the floor of the car. “Navy tradition, honey,” he had explained. “I can just about guarantee that the only woman on that dock wearing pants was somebody’s mother!” She had been so nervous at the welcome home party she had scheduled, what with running around without her underwear on, but that had passed as soon as Harry had gotten her alone in the bedroom and taken her from behind, fiercely and without foreplay. Regardless, she had orgasmed immediately, and ignored the thin stream of cum which had run down her thighs afterwards. She noted that most of her friends, officer’s wives from Harry’s destroyer, had the same distracted and dreamy look about them that she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.