Vacations - Cover

Vacations

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young widow and her children vacation with her lusty sister and her decadent brother-in-law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Frank, Sue, and Ronnie had all retired to Sue’s bedroom by the time the kids came home. Harry Junior had come in first and had promptly retired to his room, stripping off his clothes and crashing asleep, still wearing his jism-encrusted briefs. When Billy brought Taylor home several hours later, as her mother had predicted, she brought Billy into the foyer and then knelt at his feet to give him a post-date blowjob. She crawled into her bed naked and slept soundly.

The older generation had enjoyed a pleasant evening screwing in front of the gas fireplace. Once the ladies had stripped Frank down, they had licked his cock teasingly, then Sue had climbed on top, straddling his waist, and stuffing the oversized organ into her dripping cunt. While she rocked on his cock, her sister had faced her, sitting on her husband’s face while he ate her to orgasm. It wasn’t long until the three of them came, Frank’s grunts muffled by Ronnie’s muffin and Sue screaming with pleasure.

Afterwards, Ronnie positioned herself above Sue in a sixty-nine position and began to eat Frank’s cum, now running out of Sue’s sloppy pussy. Frank watched briefly, then moved behind his wife. Sue was delighted to see his stiff dick slip in between her face and her sister’s cunt and nibbled it before slipping it into Ronnie’s neglected pussy. She greedily lapped up the cum that showered down on her when he came. The threesome took a small break for more coffee and brandy, then resumed for a third fuck, this time with Sue on top of Ronnie. When Frank moved to fuck Sue, Ronnie held her ass cheeks open, and Frank did his sister-in-law in the ass, slowly at first, but quickly gaining momentum. Finally, after he blew his load into Sue’s bowels, the three of them wearily gathered their clothes and went to bed.

The next morning bowed in bright and sunny, but very cold and blustery. Frank awoke first, to find himself sandwiched between the sisters. Turning towards Sue, he burrowed against her under the covers, rubbing his cock against her bare ass. Sue responded sleepily, and Frank lifted her leg and slipped into her from behind. Lying like that, he began to gently push into her and then slowly pull out, a slow-motion pistoning. Sue responded by clamping her legs together, increasing the friction on his intruder, moaning quietly when he came. Satisfied, she slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

These early morning antics had not gone unnoticed by Ronnie. Once her husband had turned back and collapsed into the pillows, she had wrapped an arm around his chest and kissed him ‘Good Morning!’ Slipping a hand under the covers, she fondled his cum-covered manhood back to full strength, then slid on top of him. Frank pushed her down his torso as Ronnie spread her legs. His cock slipped easily into her excited pussy, and she squirmed around until he came again. Ronnie climbed off and went into the bathroom as Sue left, dressed.

“Bacon and eggs sound okay?” she asked. Ronnie and Frank agreed, and Sue left. As she passed her children’s bedrooms, she could hear snores coming from behind the closed doors. She knocked on each in turn, announcing breakfast, then went downstairs. Neither teen woke, and both slept through breakfast.

They were awake by lunch, after which Sue and Ronnie left to visit Sue’s father-in-law. They found him sitting in an armchair in the living room, staring at a blank television screen, a half-empty bottle of Scotch open beside him. Worried, the sisters made him lunch and put away the booze, then sat with him and talked for a while. Both were secretly relieved when he fell asleep on the couch. They covered him with a comforter and decided to come back the next day.

They arrived home in time for the dinner which Frank was making. They had little doubt that Taylor had entertained her brother and uncle incestuously while they were out. The buxom girl was wearing loose sweatpants and a zip-up sweatshirt. The zipper was mostly down, and her lack of a bra was obvious to all. Mostly, though, everyone had a well-fucked look on their faces.

After dinner and dessert, the family settled into the living room. Doors were locked, and blinds were pulled closed, then Frank and Ronnie brought out some special presents for their kin. Pulling a small box out of the closet, Ronnie reached in and handed small, wrapped boxes to the others.

“I thought we were waiting for Christmas morning to exchange presents?” asked Sue, staring at her long and thin package curiously.

“These might be more appropriate for the evening,” Ronnie said opaquely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.