Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 4: Anal Acquiescence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Anal Acquiescence - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dear Diary - Oh Boy! Do I ever know now how to make him happy. And he sez I'm as good as her, maybe better. He made me take it in my mouth. At first I didn't really like it but, after, when I saw how excited I made him it was great. He done me again the regular way cept I sat on his lap. It was great. It didn't hurt at all cept I sorta ache from it. He made it happen twice this time. Then he done it in my mouth. I had to swallow his stuff, too, but I didn't mind, speshly coz he liked it so much. I really like him, even if he's kinda mean to me if I don't do zackly what he wants. He's sleeping now and I think I'll get in with him again. I wonder if he'll do me again when he wakes up?


My Dearest Eileen;

I'm still having a hard time because I'm jealous that somebody else gets so close to you. I don't think I ever want a guy like that. I just want you. His thing sounds yucky. And it must have hurt when it went in you. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant with me, so hurry home so we can be together.

I'm almost certain now that my cousin did it to Sue. Isn't that totally disgusting. She's only eleven. I'm going to talk to her about it so she doesn't let him do it again. Mom left her alone with him tonight. She doesn't know what an awful person he really is.

Your lonesome lover,
Jan.


Bill had pulled up the covers and was still sleeping when Sue came back to her mother's bedroom. Quietly, trying not to disturb him, she slipped in beside him, still naked. She snuggled up to the big, young man and was soon asleep also.

The college student awakened some time later, conscious of a warm body pressed close to him. He was lying on his side and the eleven-year-old girl was fitted, spoon like, against him. He became aware that he had a raging erection that was nestled in the crack that separated her firm, round buttocks, extending between her thighs so that, had someone been able to observe her from the front, they might have thought the youngster to be a juvenile she-male with a very thick penis jutting out from her hairless groin.

Bill's hands explored her ripe, young body, cupping her full breasts and finding the nipples already hard and swollen. And, lower down, he discovered that her sleek, hairless pussy was slippery with the emanation of her juvenile arousal. Sue was a sound sleeper and, as the amoral student shifted position, backing away and angling his hips so that the tip of his cock was just pressing the hot mouth of her vagina, she did not awaken. Even when, with great care, he dilated the well-oiled orifice and the bulbous knob of his tool entered the tight passage, she did not awaken.

Sue's firm, shelving bum was pressed to his belly and, as he stroked its springy fullness, he was gripped by a perverse desire to complete the ravishment of her lush, underage body. Pulling his barely immersed organ from her adolescent cunt, he parted the springy cheeks of her ass and began to tease the tiny, puckered nether orifice.

The young girl whimpered and squirmed slightly as the novel sensations aroused her sleeping body while her cousin alternately dipped into her juicy cuntal orifice, then slid his tool back to the target of his obscene desire. He was also playing with the firm fullness of her precociously developed breasts and, when the youngster finally began to awaken, it was with a churning heat in her belly and a heavy, swollen feeling in her young breasts.

"Bill... Hannh... Bill... what're yuh doin'?" she asked sleepily as she pushed her hips back at him, unconsciously and unwisely seeking closer contact from the hot hardness that was lewdly pressing her unfucked anus.

"C'mon, Sue. Get up on your knees," the amoral young man said as he rolled her over onto her belly and lifted her middle so that she was kneeling, nude, on the bed. His intent did not register on the innocent and still half asleep youngster. She let him knee her legs wider apart and, when the pressure on her inviolate sphincter increased, she held her hips rigid, the strange, new sensations suffusing her juvenile loins.

Bill looked down at his kneeling cousin, her hips flared out by her submissive position, her firm, full buttocks spreading apart of their own accord while he anointed the puckering and shrinking little rosette of her tender arsehole. He pushed harder at the rubbery ring of the girl's sphincter and she made a nervous recoiling movement and involuntarily tightened her buttocks into taut melons. The young man's arm was under Sue's belly, holding her so that, even if she tried, she could not escape this lewd ravaging of her ripe, young body. Already he had plundered the youngster's cherry and salaciously ravished her small, pretty mouth and, conditioned thus to yielding to her cousin's lascivious desires, Sue made not the slightest attempt to avoid this final domination of her juvenile body.

Once again his cock entered her tight cuntmouth while, at the same time, his finger pushed at her well-greased rectum. He heard her faint whimper as the tip of his finger slipped into the tiny orifice, the circular muscle yielding, then gripping it with hot tightness. The young girl squirmed at the new sensations as he teased the sensitive opening. And then he directed the thick knob of his penis to the tender orifice; pulling out his finger and pushing his hard tool into the gristly target of his salacious, degenerate desire.

"Whunnh? Hunnhh? Hurrrts? Stop! Hunnhh? What'cha doin'? No? Not there? Yer hurtin' me?" she protested as the thick knob popped past the tight, elastic ring but the pain was only momentary and, as he pushed four inches of his thick staff into the narrow passage, she felt a hot rush of lewd pleasure in her belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.