Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 3: Sue Suckumbs

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sue Suckumbs - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dear Diary - Bill went all the way with me. And he says I'm THE BEST! I wish I could describe how it felt so, someday, I'd be able to read this again. It hurt! But only at first. I thought I was going to split right apart. I still can't believe that he got all of that huge penis up into me. It must have been in me up past my belly button. And boy, did I ever cum! I thought I was going to pass out. He did too. Cum, that is, not pass out. Mom warned me but I hope I'm still too young to have a baby? He sure pumped a lot of stuff up into me? Anyway, I know he's going to want to do me again because he liked me so much. And it makes me feel so good to make him happy. But, boy, I could hardly walk after he done me. It feels like he's still in me.


Dear Eileen;

I changed my mind. I want you to write to me. I'm still awful jealous but I need your letters to get me through the summer. But are you sure that he isn't going to make a difference between us? Will you still want to do what we do together?

I'm worried about Sue. I don't like the way she looks at Bill. And now he's looking at her a bit like he looks at me, like, at her bubs and lower, as if he wanted to do things to her. She's only eleven and he might take advantage of her. She's pretty green and she probably wouldn't know enough to stop him.

It's all right for you to tell me more about you and Jim, even if I do get jealous. Would you share him with me if I was there? I don't want to do it with a guy but, if I did, I'd want the same guy as you. What does it look like and how does it make you feel when it's in you?

I'm going to go to bed now and pretend that you're here with me, Eileen. (Since I don't have a Jim to help me out.)

Your jealous friend,
Janine


Dear Diary - He didn't try to do me again today but I'm just as glad. My little pussy is really sore. Well, not exactly sore but it's real tender and no wonder. He's huge! And he got it all inside. He sez I'm the tightest he ever had and I guess he likes it that way. I wonder if he'd like it if I went to his room tonight and got in bed with him? I'd like to but it's too dangerous. But I seen how he still looks at Jan. He's had me but I think he really likes her big bubs. I wonder if he's going to make her do it, too? I hope I can watch, if he does.


My Philandering Lover;

I know I ought to be mad at you but I'm not. I'm just hornier than ever. Would you be mad at me if I did it with another guy? I bet you would! After you told me on the phone about fucking that young minx, I was real hurt. At first. Now it just makes me want to be there with you. Maybe we could be with her together. I did it with a girl once, long before you showed me how good the real thing is, and it was fun. Do you think she'd let me do her, too? Are you going to do her other ways, like you did me? Does she have a nice bum? I wish I had a picture of her so I could imagine what she looked like with your huge cock in her cunt. I bet she doesn't even have hair on her pussy yet. Does she? Did she bleed much when you broke her cherry? You didn't say she was a virgin but most girls still are at her age. Did she really take all of it? I mean, like, I could hardly handle it at first? God, Bill, I'd love to be with you the next time you fuck her. Or I could eat her fat, little hairless pussy while she sucked your cock or while you rammed it up her ass. What was the expression on her face when you broke her cherry? Was she scared? Did she say it hurt her a lot? I'd like to talk to the little bitch and find out all about it.

Anyway, even if I'm not jealous, I'm going to find a way to get some relief. I'll tell you about it next time.

Your understanding slave,
Cathy

Bill was filled with guilt after he devirginated his underage, nubile cousin and, for four days he did not try anything more. But he could see how she looked at him and it was obvious that she was not as bothered by it as he was. He began, after two days, to plot how, safely, to be with the cute, nubile youngster again. And then his aunt told him that she and Jan were going away overnight so he'd have to baby-sit Sue. Baby-sit? His organ swelled as he thought about how he'd do that.


My Darling Jan;

I was so happy to get your letter. I know how you must have felt and I'm so glad you've forgiven me. Yes! Oh yes! I still want to do it with you. And I'd share Jim with you, too, but you'd have to promise not to take him away from me. I bet he'd go wild over your big, soft breasts.

Anyway, you asked what it looks like. It's hard to describe but it's a bit longer than... like, it shaped like a cylinder and I guess it's about six inches long when its hard, and I can almost wrap my fingers around it. It's sort of silky and smooth and, when he goes off, (that's what he calls it when he shoots his stuff), it jumps in my hand.

It's even harder to describe how it feels to have it inside me. The first time there was a sharp pain when he broke me and then there was just a sort of pressure. But it felt wonderful. And when he went off, it felt all hot and wet. But now he doesn't go off in me because it isn't safe. He uses a condom or, if he doesn't have one, he pulls out first. But I'd rather be with you.

Your loving friend
Eileen


Dear Diary - Mom is going to leave me home alone all night with Bill. I bet she'd be some sprised... and mad... if she knew what he done to me. And now I know he'll do it to me again. I think Jan is spishus about us. She's been watching us real close. I can't wait til they're gone. My pussy is hot and tingling already.


"Be good and do what Bill says."

Sue watched her mother back the car out of the driveway as Jan sat, looking disgruntled, beside her. Jan had warned her sister to be careful around their cousin and, when Sue had said she liked him and was glad she was going to be alone with him, Jan had been quite angry. Now Sue just had to wait until her cousin came in from the north field where he had been repairing fences.

Sue, first, found and read her sister's letters from Eileen. She was shocked and excited by what she read in Eileen's letters. She wondered what it would be like to do it with another girl? She found the latest letter from Cathy, then showered and took advantage of having the house all to herself by sprawling naked on her mother's big, wide bed while she read the girl's letter to Bill.

The naive, if no longer virgin, eleven-year-old girl began to cry when she saw that her cousin had told that slut, Cathy, about making love to her. And, as she read further, she was both disgusted and perversely aroused at the things the lewd woman was suggesting. Burying her head in the pillow, Sue sobbed herself to sleep.

By the time Bill returned, four hours later, Sue was still sleeping. Her mother's bedroom was right at the top of the stairs so, when he went upstairs to shower, he saw the sleeping girl, her naked body only partly covered by a sheet.

Bill showered, put on a robe, and went downstairs. He knew where Bonny, a heavy drinker since splitting with her husband, kept her supply of scotch. The college student poured a stiff drink and sat in the living room to think. The girl was only eleven and he was nineteen. It was wrong. Doubly wrong because she was his cousin. It would not take all that long to get to Cathy's home where he could assuage his lust with a more mature woman. But he couldn't leave tonight because he was 'babysitting' the tempting, nubile pre-teen.

It was almost dark when Sue awakened, the darkness due partly to the heavy thunderclouds that had built up as sunset approached. She remembered then that she was home alone with her big, older cousin and, perhaps because of the near darkness, she was suddenly afraid. Even though he had gone all the way with her, the thought of again taking that huge penis into her tender pussy frightened her. And, where was he? She'd been supposed to get supper for him. Maybe he'd gone out? She had mixed emotions about him being away. On the one hand, if he was away, maybe he wouldn't try to make her do it again. On the other hand, she didn't really want him to go with his girlfriend, Cathy. And she was sort of telling him to do it other ways and she shuddered as she thought of taking his penis in her mouth or, even worse, in her bottom.

The young man had sipped his way through half of the bottle of scotch when he heard the girl coming down the stairs. Every few minutes he had changed his mind about what he should do. True, he'd already fucked the shapely, young nymph but, also true, she was definitely underage, even if she had responded hotly after he'd broken her cherry. She was too young to know any better and he was sure he could have her again if he wanted. She'd been as much as telling him that in the several days since he had ravished her. But it was wrong. Still, if she was willing, why not?

Sue didn't see him at first when she entered the living room, She was wearing the robe that her mother had left on the floor of her bedroom and it was much too large for her. Had Bill not known what the youngster looked like, naked, he might have thought her to be just a pretty child in a tent-like robe. But he knew different.

"Oh! Oh Bill! I didn't know you were here?"

"Have you been reading my mail again?"

"Uh... no... that is," the girl stammered, remembering that she'd left the latest letter in her mother's room. "I just... like... I took it but I didn't read it, Bill. I'll put it back."

The girl's timid response and her obvious subservience aroused a perverse desire in the student's drink-fogged mind to take advantage of her youthful innocence again.

"Go get the letter, Sue. Get it and bring it here!"

The girl ran up the stairs, frightened by the stern way in which her cousin had spoken to her. Even the day he had caught her playing with herself and had done it to her, he had not spoken like that. He must be really mad at her, she thought, for taking the letter.

"Now, tell me what part of the letter was most interesting."

"But? Like? I didn't read it, Bill.", the youngster lied, her belly churning as she recalled the awful things Cathy had said.

"Then, maybe you ought to read it now, Sue. All of it. Out loud."

"Huh? Yuh mean? Like? Even all the dirty words she uses?" and the girl's hand went to her mouth as she realized that she had given away the fact that she'd already read the letter.

"So, you have read it. I thought so. No, you don't have to read all of it, just what you call the 'dirty parts'.

The shocked girl dropped the letter like it was on fire, turned and ran up the stairs and into her mother's room. He heard the door slam as he casually got out of the chair to follow her, knowing full well that she had nowhere to really escape to.

The door was locked but, getting a stiff wire from his room, Bill popped the lock as easily as he had popped this youngster's cherry, less than a week ago. Sue was in her mother's bed, the covers pulled up over her head as if, like the ostrich, she thought she would be hidden.

"Enough of this foolishness, Sue.", he said in the stern voice as he pulled the blankets off her cringing body. "You can't play the shy young virgin any more. Now, take off that robe and read the letter!"

The girl was lying, face down, on the bed and she made no move to follow his directions. The robe, however, when she had dove under the covers, had come open and Bill could see that it was now serving only as a cover and was not wrapped around and under her.

"You asked for this, Sue!" He lifted the robe and bared her lower body. SLAP! SLLAAPP!! SMACK! SMACK! SSMMAACCKK!! His open hand reddened the girl's full, round buttocks and, with a protesting cry, she rolled away and jumped out of the bed. The young man grabbed at her but got only the robe, which slipped off her shoulders and left the girl naked as she cowered, standing by the opposite side of the bed.

"No Bill. Please, no.", she whimpered but, as he rose and came over to her side of the bed, she stood transfixed, unable to move. "Please, Bill? Please don't spank me?", she whimpered but, as he sat on the edge of the bed and took her wrists in his, she unresistingly let him draw her naked body face down, across his thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.