Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Three months after he received the letters Bill was in Vancouver, Canada.

If Bill had stayed around for just a few days longer two parts of his three-part problem would have dissolved. Instead he was on the road and, after four months of hitch hiking and sleeping mainly outdoors, he ended up in the drug capital of Canada on the west coast.

Winter was coming and this was a reasonable place to spend the winter. He joined the small army of similar young people (and others not so young) panhandling and collecting saleable items from the trash dumpsters. It wasn't much fun but he was surviving.

Sometime during that period Bill realized that what he had done was wrong, terribly wrong. He didn't feel strongly enough about it that he would return home to face the censure but he resolved to try to be a decent person. Brought up as a Christian, he began to attend church. Using bank and other statements that he retrieved from trash he established an identity that would allow him to be legitimately employed. Finally, in March, he got a job with a landscaping contractor. He would save his money and go back to University under his new identity and maybe he could become a doctor or at least do something to make up for the wrongs he'd done to others.

The wrongs that he was determined to make up for were not any less objectionable because the worst hadn't happened but as noted above, things were not as bad as he'd believed.

Three days after he ran away from the very real threat of prison he would have received two letters. The first was from Rachael and was written before she got his letter saying that he'd been drafted into the Israeli army.

My Darling Bill,

I don't know if I'm happy or disappointed. I'm not going to have your baby. Not yet anyway. And when you come to visit me we'll have to take precautions so Bill Jr. isn't conceived until after we're married.

I'd like to write more but I have an exam tomorrow. I miss you and want you so very much.

All my love,

Rachael

The other note was shorter.

Dear Bill,

You don't got to do nothing. I got my period. But I'd like to have you come here and go out with me only be sure to bring a lot of safes.

Shannon

The third part of his problem was not resolved as cleanly. Janine had a miscarriage in her third month but she couldn't hide it from her mother. Bonny was enraged but she knew that if she tried to prosecute her amoral nephew her own incestuous relationship with him would likely come out. In any case, his disappearance made that a moot point.

Bill, meanwhile, was working hard. On what was to be an eventful day he arrived at the address he'd been given by his employer and saw a well dressed, older man leaving the house. Must have a good job, he mused. Must be great to go to work at eleven in the morning.

Cindy Berard sprawled naked on her bed and counted the money in her hand. Four hundred dollars and it had only taken an hour. Sure, she was supposed to be in school but she already had forged the note from her mother so nobody would know. And even though she had to give fifty dollars of her fee to the bellhop, Mark it still left a lot. It was great when her parents were away, and they were gone a lot of the time. She could use her own room and charge an extra hundred and the johns seemed to get a special kick out of fucking her in a little girl's room with a frilly, pink bedspread and stuffed animals and dolls all around. It showed in the tips. Maybe she could charge four hundred and still get a hundred dollar tip?

The fifteen-year-old girl, fresh from the shower, examined her form in the full-length, bedroom mirror. Her body was well tanned despite Vancouver's reputed rainy character. Except for a golden hue on her breasts and groin, she was a dark brown. Her lips were full and pouty, her legs long and shapely and her hips and ass full and firm. The girl's breasts were bordering on D-Cup size and they stood out proudly from her chest. A Baywatch Girl.

Cindy had bloomed early, her breasts growing precociously when she was an eleven-year-old youngster. She was a big girl and the sight of her big, young breasts as they blossomed to adult size had aroused the interest (and more) of her unprincipled uncle, her mother's brother. He had deflowered his barely twelve-year-old niece right here on her little-girl bed. Obsessed with his ripe-bodied and surprisingly responsive young niece he had continued the dangerous liaison until he moved to a different city.

In grades eight and nine Cindy had her gym teacher and a succession of older High School boyfriends, attracted by her mature body and the lovemaking skill she had learned from her uncle.

Six months ago one of those former partners who was working as a bellhop at one of the better hotels had suggested how she could make some extra money. Since then she had taken advantage of her parents' frequent absences from home to accommodate brief business relationships with an endless supply of generous, middle-aged men.

Carefully, Cindy trimmed her bush. It had arrived, along with her monthly periods and her breasts when she was eleven. Mark had suggested that she should shave it all off but so far, she hadn't. Some men really seemed to like her thick, curly hirsute adornment and the ones who liked really young girls got enough extra turn-on from her little-girl bedroom with its pink bedspread and her collection of dolls and stuffed animals that her bush didn't deter them.

She didn't mind fucking older men. There wasn't the rush she got from being truly fucked just for fun but it was more than worth the money she received. And it didn't satisfy her own precociously mature craving for sex so today she had that oft-felt urge.

This morning had been particularly good. The man, despite the grey in his hair, had lots of stamina, which she sometimes wouldn't have appreciated. Today however, she had no other 'appointments' and she would have allowed him to stay longer than the allotted hour except that he said he had to be at a meeting. He'd been gentle and considerate which was one of the reasons why she preferred older men. The other, today, was that he reminded her of her uncle. At his request she'd pretended to be an innocent schoolgirl who'd been caught cheating on her schoolwork, a role she had played before for other men. And, except for the innocent bit, it didn't take much acting ability for despite her lush body, she was definitely still a young schoolgirl. But it had left her with an unsatisfied ache in her adolescent loins.

Bill couldn't keep his eyes off the lovely woman lounging in near nakedness on the chaise while he mowed the grass and pruned the shrubs. Was she a wife or a daughter? He wanted to ask but he decided against it.

"What's your name?"

"Uh... Bill. What's yours?" Bill tried to avoid looking at the young woman who lay on the chaise, the halter of her brief bathing suit unfastened and draped revealingly over the large mounds on her chest.

"I'm Cindy," she said with a friendly smile. "Have you finished your work?" Cindy wanted to giggle at the obvious discomfiture of the big, handsome gardener as he tried unsuccessfully to keep his gaze from her large, barely covered breasts. She shifted position so that the halter slipped a few inches and the dark circles of her areola were visible.

"Just about." Bill fought the lewd urge that grew within as the blood rushed to his unruly organ. It had been months since he had succumbed to the appeal of sex. He was a Christian now and determined to follow the teachings of the Good Book. "I still have to clip the hedge."

"Would you like a lemonade... or a beer?"

"Uh... maybe a lemonade. It's pretty hot." Was she intentionally teasing him? He couldn't make himself look away as she got up, clasping her halter so it didn't fall but still giving him an eyeful. He watched the enticing roll of her lovely buttocks as she walked into the house.

"C'mon inside," Cindy called out. It's cooler here."

Cindy was looking too. She could see an impressive bulge under the man's shorts and she knew she was turning him on. The ache in her adolescent loins blossomed as she handed him a beer.

"The lemonade's all gone Bill. Hope thus us OK." He was sprawled on an overstuffed chair in the living room, his muscular body outlined under his T-shirt. "Are you a student?"

"Yeah... or I will be in September. I dropped out for a year. How about you?"

"Me too. I'm going to graduate in a couple of years." Pointedly she didn't say that the graduation would be from High School. "Are you married?"

"No. Don't even have a candidate. Are you?"

"Of course not. There's too much I want to do before that." Then she made a quick decision and she virtually attacked the big, handsome man.

Bill was more than surprised. He was shocked. Suddenly the vision of female pulchritude was on his lap and her soft, full-lipped mouth was covering his, her tongue thrusting into his mouth. He filled his hands with her marvelous, large breasts as his long-unused tool swelled to full erection under her lightly clad bottom.

The initial kiss lasted for maybe a minute and then Cindy was on her feet, dragging the compliant man after her, up the stairs to her bedroom. Bill's newly discovered Christian chastity was no defense against the ripe-bodied girl's determined assault and he went with her without a conscience qualm.

"How old are you, Cindy?" Bill looked at the big bed with its pink, frilly bedspread and the collection of dolls and teddy bears scattered on it. This room that turned on the girl's paying clientele was having a different effect on the newly religious groundskeeper. He had vowed that he'd never again take advantage of a young girl, or any girl for that matter and despite his hunger for the beautiful woman he had a momentary concern.

"I'm nineteen," Cindy said in a firm voice, hoping he'd believe her. From the corner of her eye she spotted the condom wrapper that was used this morning and she hadn't got rid of. "But I'm still a little girl to my parents so I keep my room like it was when I was still in grade school. And then she was on her knees, pulling down his shorts to free his raging erection.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.