Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dear Diary - (August 10) Today disaster struck. I have to go home. Mom broke her leg trying to learn how to water-ski and I have to go home and take care of her... and do her work around the house. I don't know if I can stand it. It's not just missing Bill and... well, you know... he's done it to me six times so far and each time seemed better than the last. Maybe he's got me pregnant? That would solve everything, even if I'd get a real rough time from the family. All it would mean is that I'd get married two years sooner than we planned. My biggest worry is that slut, Shannon. I wish I could find some way to make her go home, too. Most of the other girls just stay here two weeks but she's planning to stay all summer. I'll just have to pray.

G'night Diary


And, as it worked out, Rachael's fears were justified. Less than a week after she left, the horny, unprincipled counselor was casting his eyes around for a replacement and he didn't have to look far. The girl that Rachael called a slut was there and waiting.

Shannon wasn't really a slut. At least, not in terms of real experience. She'd built up a reputation around her (and Rachael's) home town, partly because of her undeniably buxom and willingly displayed build and partly because she had started going out with guys, guys in senior high school, when she was just twelve. In the last two years she'd actually 'gone all the way' only once and that was a rather disappointing, very brief encounter with Dan, the captain of the football team whose excitement was too great for him to last longer than it took to bust the young girl's cherry. Beyond that, Shannon did handjobs and, once, had sucked a boy's cock but she stopped before he went in her mouth. In a small town and with the way boys brag, however, the word on the street was that she sucked and fucked everybody.

Bill had really been looking for a change, a slender, athletic girl, after sating himself on Rachael's busty, fleshy form but he could not help but be aware of the busty, fourteen year old's attention. What finally threw the cat among the pigeons, however, was when he had the camp policing assignment. For that, while the young campers were doing their usual, supervised things, he was to perform an inspection of their tents and look for cigarettes or (God forbid) drugs or other contraband items. What he found that day, shortly after Rachael had departed was Shannon's poorly written but very revealing journal. The kids who attended the camp were encouraged to keep a daily journal and jot down what they had learned, especially about the Scriptures. This was not a firm requirement and most of the kids either didn't do it or did it for only the first few days before quitting. Shannon, however, even though she was there longer than most, had religiously maintained her journal. Note the wording, she had religiously maintained her journal but she had not maintained a religious journal. And, as soon as Bill began to read it, he knew who was going to take care of his libidinous needs.

'That big counselor Bill is a real hunk. I bet he thinks about fucking us girls too.

I seen him swimming by himself in Lily Lake tonite. He dint have no clothes on and man, is he ever hung. I thought Dan was big but Bill is huge!

He's tryin to get that prissy Rachael but I bet he aint gonna get her. She's too religious. I wonder if he notices me? I'd like to show him that I'm not too religious. I would give him a lot more fun than reading the Bible.

Damn! I think he's gonna get into her. She looks at him like she was a little puppy waiting to be petted. I wonder if she knows how he wants to pet her? She probly don't know that place between her legs is meant for something more than peeing.

My God. I bet that Revrend Simpson would be shocked if he knew what a hoar Rachael is. I seen her suck Bill's cock tonite. And she let him cum in her mouth, too. Boy, is he ever big. I thought he was big when I seen him swimming but when he's hard he's so big it scares me.

He got her! And I don't think she'd ever had it before. I watched them over by Lily Lake and it got me so horny I dam near tried to join them. Boy, did she ever walk funny after they finished. It was like she still had that big pole of his stuck up inside her. And she had a look on her face like the cat that ate the pigeon. I think she'd proud of herself for lettin him fuck her. Hah. I wish I could make him really notice me but now that he got her I aint got much chance.

Good news today. Rachael went home. I can hardly wait to get home too and tell people what a hipocrit she is. I wonder if she'll start fuckin guys at home now that she had it here? Anyways maybe now I can get him my own self.


By the time Bill finished reading the girl's journal, and what's shown above are only a few of the juicier extracts, he had a raging erection and, maybe more than Shannon, he was thinking about how he could get her alone. And it didn't prove difficult.

Once a week someone from the camp staff had to go to the neighboring village to pick up supplies. It was camp tradition that Senior Camper, the one who was both oldest and had been there longest, went in that trip. Shannon wasn't oldest but she'd been there longest so, by some complex formula, she was the one who accompanied Bill to the village.

"I guess yuh Miss Rachael, don'cha Bill?" Shannon was sitting proudly beside the big, camp counselor, her large, unbrassiered breasts bouncing and jiggling under her T-shirt as they drove over the bumpy road.

"I don't know? Maybe? Tell me, Shannon, can you really tell from the way a girl walks that she's had something up inside her? Do you get that dreamy cat-that-ate-the-pigeon look after you've had it?"

"Bill! No! You didn't! Did you? Did you read my journal?" For a moment Shannon had a sinking sensation of fear in her belly. She'd be thrown out of camp. Her parents would find out! And then she relaxed as she realized that, if Bill was going to tell, he'd have done it already. And then she had a surge of excitement. He wanted her! That's why he asked her those questions.

"It was good reading, Shannon. But you're lucky I found it and not one of the church people. Anyway, you didn't answer my question."

"Uh, yeah... sorta? Like, when I seen Rachael, she looked like she was gonna fall down, the way her knees wobbled and it was like she couldn't keep her legs together. I guess she didn't, eh? I was right." Bill's hand was on her bare thigh, almost at the hem of her shorts, and the girl slid closer to him, scrunching forward, pushing her pussy closer to his hand.

"So it made you horny, did it? Watching us?"

Shannon blushed and giggled but said nothing.

"Did you mean the rest of what you wrote? About giving me a lot more fun than reading the bible... getting really together." His fingers slipped easily under the leg of her very short shorts and he was rewarded by the feel of her soft and already wet, slippery cunt.

"Yeah... oh yeah, Bill. I wanta... I really wanta." She could see an impressive bulge under his shorts and her hand snaked across to press on it. "I guess you wanta, too, don'cha?"

Bill pulled off the road along a rough track until they came to a small cabin. It was where the Reverend Simpson, the Camp Director, stayed but he knew that the Reverend would be at the camp all day and nobody locked doors here.

"Where are we, Bill?" Shannon asked as he helped her from the pickup. She got a thrill from that, being treated like a lady, not a little girl. Or a slut, and she knew a lot of people thought she was just that.

"You don't need to know, Shannon. It's just a comfortable little hideaway." Bill didn't know that this was not the first time this little; one room cabin had been used for liaisons of this sort. The Reverend, a man of thirty, had an eye for young females, all of them younger than Shannon, and he had given several of the campers his own version of special religious education right in this very place.

As soon as they were in the door, Bill peeled off the girl's T-shirt to reveal her heavy, floppy breasts. They looked incongruous, compared to her young face but, after peeling off her shorts, too, he drew the fourteen year old girl, naked except for socks, down onto the bed and, kissing her soft, warm mouth, he began fondling her oversized fleshbags and fingering her sloppy wet, young pussy.

"Golly, sir... yuh sure don't waste any time," Shannon gasped when his mouth left hers. Then, as he pushed down his own shorts and his huge organ was revealed, she exclaimed, "Oh Bill? Sir? I don't know if I can take all that?"

"There's only one way we can find out, my dear," he said as, spreading her loosely compliant legs wide apart, Bill pushed his hands down beneath her lush ass, and climbing onto the bed, kneeled between the spread legs. Moving downward and panting hard, he let the tip of his aching cock slide into the velvety moisture of her gaping, young vaginal slit, rubbing it up and down along the short length of it, the enormous mass of his thick pole spreading the adolescent cunt lips far apart.

The tender lips around her throbbing vagina resisted the enormous instrument for a moment as Bill pushed gently against the warm velvet of her surprisingly tight cuntal channel. Slowly, the huge blood filled head made progress into the girl's naked flesh. His long thick penis slipped forward bit-by-bit feeling her moist, quivering furrow squeeze against it. His heavy veined member was being inundated by the tight snugness of her exquisite young cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.