Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sixteen-year-old Rachael was not exactly gullible. The ease with which she succumbed to the randy Reverend Gill's exploration of her adolescent body was not so much gullibility as it was the inevitable result of her own concupiscence. The same could be said of her willing acquiescence to the predatory college student's advances as he introduced her to the passionate delights of oral sex and now, anal copulation. It was, she rationalized, acceptable in God's eyes for it helped her to fight off the sinful urges brought on by her lewd desires.


Dear Diary (July 28) Bill is my savior. I'm so happy that he's shown me ways to control my sinful nature. We did it again tonight. I am sure now that God made us the way we are and gave us the means to control our impulses until we're married. Kissing the way we do can't be a sin and it definitely helps me fight off Satan's temptations. Even the other way is, I am sure, all right with God. I can't get pregnant but I can still be lovingly close to my sweetheart. I know that we will be able together to preserve our chastity until we can marry and I can protect him from the temptation of that awful girl Shannon.

G'nite


The night was warm and the sky was all stars and a big full moon. Their blanket was spread on the grass at the edge of the small beach and except for her blouse, which still clung to one shoulder, Rachael was completely naked. Bill too had removed his clothes and was kneeling above her, between her widespread thighs, his big organ pointing down at the girl's swollen sex. His fingers played skillfully with her wet, soft labia while his mouth alternated between her compliantly opened mouth and her huge, glorious tit-globes.

"I love you so much, Rachael... you're the most beautiful girl in the world," Bill whispered into her mouth as he rubbed her clit and gently mauled her oversized breasts. "I'm so lucky to have met you."

The girl's breathing was laboured as the man's assault on her tender senses brought her close to climax, a climax that would have been her third of the evening, had it happened. But it didn't, not right then, anyway. Bill lowered his hips until his thickly jutting fuckpole was so close that his oily juices were dripping onto her labia as if to grease the portal for entry. Not that it needed greasing. Rachael's own oily effusions flowed profusely from her hotly aroused, virginal sex-well.

Rachael uttered a whimper of dismay when her gentle lover stopped touching her just as it was about to happen. Her wide hips arched slightly, following his hand as Bill guided his tool to her desire-flooded sex.

"This way, darling... let me bring you this way," Bill moaned as he began to sluice his cocktip in the girl's throbbing cuntal slit. "It can happen for both of us, together."

"Oohhh Bill? Oohhh?" Rachael whimpered as the hard, slick knob moved over her sensitized cuntflesh, sending huge thrills through her desire sodden loins. She raised her knees, placing her feet flat on the blanket and, as if unaware of the imminent peril to her virginity, she moved her pelvis upward against the fiery touch of her lover's cherry-buster.

For several minutes, Bill teased his trusting companion, arousing her beyond anything she had yet known. He had established a pattern now, rubbing her clit with his cockhead until the expression on her moonlit face twisted in the flushed grimace of imminent orgasm, then directing it lower, to dip between her gaping cuntlips and explore the hot, snug entrance to her body.

"Oohhh... Aahhh... Oohhh," the girl panted, her tingling, glowing sex feeling as big as a balloon between her quivering thighs. She wanted it to happen again. She was almost insane with desire. This was different, she knew, as she felt an insistent pressure down there, a delightful, searing heat that made her belly palpitate. "Please darling... Hannh... please... make me... Hanh... make it cum," she pleaded, blissfully unaware that she was inviting disaster.

The girl's hot, tight cuntmouth gripped him like a velvet vise as he slipped, knob-deep, inside. Her body was trembling and it caused her hotly clasping portal to almost vibrate around the distending thickness of his throbbing cock. It was time! He looked down at Rachael's lust-flushed features; her pretty lips parted sexily, her trusting eyes clouded by the intensity of her desire.

She felt an ache between her legs that melded with the glowing pleasure-heat and her eyes widened as, although only semi-conscious in the heat ofher desire, she realized what was happening. "Hoohhh! Bill!" the girl cried out as she felt a hot ache in her loins. "Hunnhh Bill?"

"Oohhh darling... Rachael... Help me... hold me," and he guided her hand down to grasp the huge pole that was collared in the never-fucked mouth of her fat, juicy cunt.

The ingenuous girl felt the thick hardness, trying to enclose it with her hand but her fingers could not quite surround it. Hot, thrilling tingles radiated out from her cock-filled cuntmouth as she moved the hard shaft and teased the multitude of tiny nerve ends in her swollen portal.

"I want to, Bill. I want to help you... us. Can you? Hanh... am I helping you?" As she gasped out her naïve question Rachael's hips gave an involuntary twitch and she tilted her lightly furred pelvis higher to offer a completely open access to her seething inner body. She felt an intense hunger in her bulging belly; an overpowering need and she arched her broad hips higher as the ache pulled at her like an overextended muscle.

Yes, she was a virgin, Bill confirmed with licentious glee as he felt the girl's body arch up at him and her hymen blocked his cautious ingress. She uttered a strangled gasp when he pushed and the fragile barrier yielded but didn't give way. He backed off slightly and, with a short, fierce jab, he burst through her vestal membrane and sank four inches of his thick fucktool into the gloriously tight, hot, fleshy surrounding of her now deflowered cunt.

"Darling... oohhh darling... I'm sorry," Bill lied as he savoured the hotly clasping tightness of the girl's cock-stretched, tender passage. "I didn't mean to, Rachael... I'll stop..." and he began, ever so slowly, to withdraw from her quivering body.

"No... no... You don't have to stop, Bill," the girl whimpered and she grasped his hips, holding him inside her. It hurt but it was an exciting hurt. It was done. She'd given him the last remnant of her chastity but at that moment she didn't really care. "It was my fault, Bill... I knew I was tempting you, but... it felt so good... I thought you were... that you'd be able to resist... it was my fault..."

"It was both our faults, darling," Bill said softly as he began, with short, slow advances, to push deeper into the big girl's busty frame. "I know God will forgive us... we love each other..." he continued as, inch by cunt-stretching inch, he penetrated her tender sheath.

Rachael lay back beneath her lover, her heart filled with love and her inexperienced body being filled deeper and deeper by his hot, hard manhood. It felt to her as if he was going right through her, up into her belly and beyond. "Hunngghh!" she cried out as the huge invader pushed at her cervix and her legs jumped at the belly-wrenching sensation. And then his hips were welded to hers and he was grinding against her sending massive jolts of pleasure coursing through her loins as his cockbase rubbed against her clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.