Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 14: Initiating Iris

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Initiating Iris - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dear Diary: Aunt Annette's got a new boyfriend and is he ever a hunk. I think he's too young for her, too. He's still a student at the college here. He's real nice, too. When he came over to bring something from Aunt Annette for Mom, he didn't treat me like a little kid. Even if he's too young for Aunt Annette, I'd sure rather have him for an uncle than that bum she useta go with.


"I never was late before, Bill? I hope it's not for real. If it turns out OK, you have to promise to use a condom until I can get on the pill."

Annette was lying naked beside her first male lover, her post-coital lethargy allowing her, for the first time in three weeks, to lose some of her growing fear that she was pregnant. They were in her sister's bed, her sister working as she did, five nights a week. Her little, twelve year old niece was at the library, studying, or so they thought, anyway.

"I'm sure it's just a false alarm, Annette," Bill murmured as he fondled her big, soft breasts. "If it isn't... well? We'll work it out."

"God, Bill. I thought you were going to kill me the night you raped me. You're huge!" The woman idly played with the man's flaccid tool. It would soon shrink to an unimpressive size but, right now, it was still more than six inches.

"I didn't rape you," he chuckled. "It was you who got in bed with me, wasn't it? You were the one who demanded that I eat you."

"We're both awful, aren't we? Depraved. Do we have time to do it again before Iris gets home? I wonder if she's started thinking about boys, yet? She's a pretty, little thing, isn't she?"

"I really hadn't noticed. She's kind of skinny."

"Hah! You like your women any size... and age. I wouldn't trust you alone with her, even if she's too young. I know you, remember. She's older than Sue, even if she doesn't have tits yet." And then her fingers became more active as she decided that they had enough time for a quickie before her niece got home.

Iris had, in fact, been home for almost half an hour. Bill and Annette had been in the throes of their first coupling since Bill had returned to the university and had eyes and ears for nothing except each other. Iris had got an eyeful... and an earful, too, for her aunt was uninhibitedly and noisily sexual since her forced devirgination, six weeks ago. Through the crack of the door the slender twelve year old had watched and listened, her fingers exploring her smooth, young pussy, her juvenile loins afire with strange, new sensations.


Dear Diary - WOW! I've heard the girls talk about it but I never dreamed it was like it is. I saw Aunt Annette and her friend, Bill tonight in Mom's bed. And she thinks he's knocked her up, too. I may get him for an uncle. That'd be neat. Anyway, I gotta tell you all about it so when I'm older I'll be able to remember the first time I had sex. It was sorta my first time, really, coz I never had a climax before. I played with myself while I watched them and... Wow... it sure felt good. Anyways, diary, when I came home I heard them... golly, Aunt Annette sure talks dirty. She used the f word and a lotta others, too. He was on top of her and his bare bottom was going up and down and she had her legs in the air and she was grunting and wriggling and, if I didn't know it was supposed to be fun, I'da thought she was bein hurt. After, when he got off her, I couldn't believe how big his thing was. Must be most a foot long. Like my arm, sorta. They talked about me, too. I think he musta done it to a little girl, someone named Sue. Golly, I wonder how she took that big thing inside. It musta hurt somethin awful? Anyways, Diary, I'm gonna try'n make it happen again and I'll pretend I'm Sue.

"I really appreciate this, Bill. I couldn't get the girl who usually stays here when I have to go away and I didn't know what I was going to do."

"It's no problem at all, Donna. I can study here better than in the residence. And Iris knows how to get her own meals... don't you?" Bill looked at the slender, twelve year old who was standing a few feet away, ready to say good bye to her mother. And soon to say good bye to something else, too, although her impending seduction was yet little more than a sub-conscious twitter in either one's mind.

"Yeah, sure. Do I hafta cook for you, too?"

"No... I'll eat at the university. And it's only three days."


Dear Diary - He plays with himself, too. I got up to go to the bathroom and I saw the light on in his bedroom... Mom's bedroom, that is. I kinda snuck close and he was there on the bed without even pajamas on. He was lookin at a magazine... one of those with pitchers of naked girls... and he was strokin his thing. He musta been imaginin he was doin it to one of them. Like I been imaginin I'm doin it with him. Wonder if he ever imagines he's doin it to me?


Dear Diary - Boy, since I learnt how to make it happen, I can't get enough. Tonight, after he's in bed, I'm gonna peek again. If he's doin what he was last night, I'm gonna watch him and do myself while I'm watchin. It'll be most like the real thing, I bet.


"Who's there? Is that you, Iris?" Bill quickly put down the magazine and pulled the sheet up to cover his raging erection.

"Uh, yeah Bill. I wuz just goin' to the bathroom." Iris was as naked as he, her knees wobbly for she'd been on the verge of a climax when he'd called out. She must've made a noise, which isn't surprising since she had been panting like a steam engine.

And suddenly he was there, at the door, his big, hard penis standing out like a flagpole. "Is that all you were doing, young lady?" Before she could move away, his hand was between her legs. "It feels to me like you were doing something else, weren't you? Were you watching me?"

"No Bill. No. I din't see nothin'," the young girl exclaimed, clamping her thighs together and trying to twist away from his hand's intimate assault. "I din't see nothin'"

"I don't believe you, Iris. Come on... in here... let me do what you were doing and you can do the same for me." The girl hung back as he pulled her into the room and towards the bed but he was too big and strong for her resistance to mean much.

"Mmmmm... you have a sweet, little pussy, Iris. Isn't it better when I play with it than when you do?" The slender, twelve year old girl was sprawled on the big bed, her legs now wide apart, as the man skillfully stroked and probed her soft, hairless sex.

"Yanh... hanh... yanh, Bill. Yer not gonna? Like? Do what yuh done to Aunt Annette, are you?" Her sex felt like it was swollen to balloon size between her legs and she knew it was going to happen for her any moment. And then, suddenly, the big student's head was between her legs and his mouth and hot, hard tongue was on her pussy. "Whanhh? Hannhh? Bill? Hannhh... anh annhhhh..." she cried out with surprise and ecstasy. Her little body convulsed as his clit-thrumming tongue took her that last micron over the edge and she writhed and wriggled through a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Did you like that, Iris?" Bill asked as he raised his wet face from between the young girls jerking, twitching legs. "Was it better than with your fingers?"

"Hanhh... Bill... hannh... it was fab... I never felt nothin' like that... ever..." The ingenuous sub-teen lay there, her belly still churning, her hips making little, involuntary tics and jerks from the momentous effects on her underaged body.

"Now I want you to do that for me, Iris. So I can feel as good as you do."

"You mean? Like? With my mouth?"

"Yes, Iris. With your pretty, little mouth. C'mon." He stood up then, drawing the docile youngster with him. "On your knees, Iris." Unresistingly but reluctantly, the young girl let him push her down until she was kneeling before him, his outthrust prick almost level with her mouth.

"But? But, Bill? I don't know how?"

"Just open your mouth, Iris." and, reaching down, he pressed on the back of her head, forcing her closer. "Ohhh yessss, Iris. Oh God, that feels good," he moaned as her hot, wet mouth closed reluctantly around the bulbous knob. "Push up with your tongue, Iris. Wrap your lips tight and push up with your tongue. Oohhhh yesss baby... yeesss... you're good."

The young girl had shuddered, involuntarily when the smooth, slick knob had pushed between her lips but pleased by the man's compliments and thrilled that she, a twelve year old, could give him such pleasure, she closed her eyes and gave herself up to his lewd guidance.

"Oohhh yesss Iris... in and out... suck on it, baby... use your tongue..." he murmured encouragingly as he held her head and moved it back and forth. "I've never seen anything as sexy as you, Iris... with your pretty mouth filled with my cock... your soft lips wrapped around it... you're lovely."

Iris had one hand on the thick shaft now and, with his guidance, the other hand cupping his heavily dangling testicles. "Glanggh!" she gagged when the tip bumped the entrance to her throat. "Gluub!" Bur bravely she continued.

"Oohhh yesss Iris... you're good... it feels so good when I touch your throat like that... try to take it... try to take as much as you can."

The girl had a serious expression on her face, or at least as much as could be told when her mouth was stuffed with the man's huge organ. The novel act seemed to promote saliva flow and her oral orifice was flooded with that and the copious pre-orgasmic emission from the man's tool. "Shlurp... shluurrpp... shluurrpp," she sucked him wetly, liquid overflowing her mouth and straming down her chin. She felt him stiffen and both his hands grasped the back of her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.