Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dear Diary - I can't wait to see what she writes in her Journal after tonight. I never seen nothin like it. Bill got her so worried coz he said he was gonna tell Mom about what she was doin to me that she most begged him to fuck her. And he wuz the first one, too. She's twenty eight years old and she never had it before! But she sure liked it. I bet she wishes now that she hadn't waited so long. Only thing wrong is that I gotta wait til tomorrow to get it from him next and I'm so horny from watchin him do her I can't stand it. He better get up early coz I aint gonna wait long!


When Annette awoke, some two hours later, she was aware of an ache in her belly. For a moment she did not remember what had happened and then, with a rush of shame, she recalled every lewd detail, from being discovered with Sue to sucking on the man's penis to losing her virginity and, finally, to feeling him go off inside her. It almost seemed that there was a sloshing sound from her belly when she moved and she wondered if he had made her pregnant. Then her fear of pregnancy was displaced by her fear that, despite her total surrender to him, he would still tell the girl's mother. She lay, suddenly wide-awake, worried sick at the thought. And then she had a lewd inspiration. If she could compromise him with the young girl he would not be able to tell anyone without implicating himself. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

As the woman walked awkwardly to the bathroom a hot wetness trickled down her inner thigh. She felt tender down there, almost as if he was still inside her, and when she looked at her leg she saw where a creamy fluid had oozed from her vagina. It was, she was sure, some of what he had pumped into her and, as she looked closer, she saw a stain of dried blood on her labia, the irrefutable evidence of her lost virginity. The woman showered and then, still determined to carry out her salacious plan, she decided to record it in her journal so she could be sure she had it all thought out.


Journal - Oct.20 - This is really twice in the same day since, although it is technically the 20th, it's 2.00 A.M. and only six hours after my last entry. But it has been a very stressful six hours. And Sue's 'hunk' has taken care of one thing. I'm not going to die a virgin. I don't know whether I'm sad or angry or, maybe, satisfied? I'll figure it out at a later date. Right now, I'm worried. My minor worry is pregnancy. Bill did not take any precaution and I feel like I'm already pregnant from what he put in me. But that worry is secondary.

My main worry is that he'll tell Bonny what I've been doing with Sue. And that would be disastrous. He coerced me into letting him do what he did with that threat, even if he did back off on it. But I thought that, by letting him, I would guarantee his silence. Now I'm not so sure so I've developed another plan.

This is completely unprincipled and degenerate but, if I got him to have sex with Sue, then he'd have to keep it a secret because he'd be even more guilty than I. He could go to jail because she's underage. Seriously underage. So this is what I'm going to do:

1. First I have to be sure that he'll do it, even though she's only eleven and is his cousin. I'm pretty sure that he will. When she got out of bed, after he caught us last night, he looked at her as if he'd like to have her. She is certainly well developed for her age and, as I've said before, she has bigger breasts than I. So I am sure he'll agree to do it to her. (I guess I can call a spade a spade. He'll agree to fuck her.)

2. Then I have to get her ready for it. She has become very obedient since we started 'sleeping together', to use the euphemism for what we do. I'll pretend to blame her for us getting caught and for my loss of my virginity. (And, in fact, it was her fault.) Then I'll tell her that Bill told me that he really wants her, too, but he doesn't think he should because she's too young also, his cousin. If she acts like she won't, I'll say that he's going to tell her mother but, if he fucked her, then he wouldn't be able to tell on us. (Which is the truth.) I bet she'll have a fit when she sees how big his penis is but I'll point out that, even if she's younger than I, she's also bigger than I so it will fit.

I must be depraved but while I have been writing out my plan, I've been getting really excited about carrying it out. I can't wait to see him sink his huge penis into her hairless, little vagina and to see the expression on her face when she gets it.


Bill awoke when the woman crawled in beside him and, at first, he expected it to be his young cousin. Then, as she snuggled close, he realized who it was.

"Mmmm... Annette... I'm glad... I'm glad you came... I was dreaming about you.", he lied as he rolled onto his side and pushed his semi-erect penis against her belly.

"I'm still ashamed of what I did.", the woman said in a whisper. "I mean, with Sue... not with you. What do you think of her? Doesn't she look older than she is? I mean, to you? Couldn't you have been tempted by a girl her age, like I was?"

"I don't know, Annette? Maybe, but she's my cousin?" He wondered why the woman was asking.

"I know... but... apart from that? Like, she's bigger here than I am," and she placed his hand on her breast. "And she has a nice figure... better than many women. Didn't you ever think about doing it with her? Wouldn't it be exciting to teach... initiate a girl like her? You know already that she's a passionate little minx? And I bet you had girls her age when you were younger?" The lewdly scheming teacher placed her hand on the man's swelling cock-sausage and felt it jump.

"Yeah? I guess so? But? I don't think she'd let me? Like, I'm sure she'd be afraid... or she'd tell Aunt Bonny? And, anyway, she's my cousin so I couldn't?" Gradually he began to realize what the teacher was hinting at.

Annette felt his organ harden more to her touch and, with the encouragement of his response, she rose to her knees and bent down over his groin. It was easier, this time, for she'd had his penis in her mouth before. She mouthed the hard tool, using her tongue with a skill that belied her inexperience.

"I wish you would, Bill? I'd like to see... I know I'm awful... but I'd like to see you do to her what you just did to me? And I bet she'd like it, too, just like I did. She'd let you, Bill. I know she would. I saw how she looked at you when you caught us together. She likes you a lot."

"But, how? Like? How would I get her to do it?" Bill was sure now of the woman's intent and he played along with it.

His organ was in a state of full erection, now, and the woman was becoming excited by it and by her salacious plan, also. What had been, at first, just a means of securing his secrecy, had become a lewdly exciting adventure. She tried to imagine the expression on the young creature's face when she first took that mammoth rod into her hairless vagina. And she wondered just how she, herself, had looked when he had broken through into her own unsullied passage.

"I'll get in bed with her... leave it to me... and I know I can get her to agree... she's a hot-blooded young thing and... after I tell her what you did to me... and how much I liked it... I don't have to lie about that... she'll welcome you with open arms... and legs... Just wait here for a while and we'll both join you."

"Yeah, Annette... I'll do it... but..." and Bill guided her head down again to his throbbing organ. The timid woman parted her fat, red lips and opening her pretty mouth, she engulfed four inches of the thickly veined shaft in the moist, hot cavern. She looked up at him as her head started a slow, bobbing motion, her soft lips clinging to the wet shaft, sliding up and down. Her hot, pebbled tongue caressed the underside and he moaned with the intense pleasure of her submissive kiss.

Annette could see, and hear, that she was giving this man pleasure and, when he held her head and gently urged her lower, she knew he wanted her to take as much as she could inside her mouth. Valiantly she worked her lips lower on the thick shaft, "Glanngh!" she gagged and pulled back when the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Oh God, Annette! That's wonderful. Never felt anything so wonderful!!"

She pulled back a bit, tipped up her head, and slowly sank down towards his groin. He could feel the back of her mouth, then some spasms as her choke reflex kicked in. Moving back a bit, then forward again, she lowered her head a little farther down, taking his cock into the entrance of her throat. "Glannggh!!" she gagged again and she pulled back a bit again, catching her breath. Her hand squeezed the base of his throbbing organ and she tilted her head a bit farther and pushed down farther.

"Oohhh Gawwddd Annette... oohhhh Gawwd!" Bill moaned as he felt the head of his cock pass through into her throat. The sensation of her throat gripping the sensitive tip evoked a louder groan of pleasure and the kneeling woman trembled with a perverse delight that she was giving this man such obvious joy. She drew back as if to breathe and, looking up in a wide-eyed appeal for his approval, she uttered a soft whimper and lowered down until her nose was buried in his curly hairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.