Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Bill arrived on Friday evening and, when he got there, he could see that his juvenile cousin and his mature aunt both had the same thing on their minds that he did. Cathy had been ill for two weeks and, although he was cultivating a new first-year student, he had not yet got her quite to the surrender stage so he was terribly horny. Perhaps even horny enough to satisfy both his cousin and her mother.

And then he saw the schoolteacher. Novelty can be an aphrodisiac. She was slender, with a trim butt, high but not very large breasts, nice legs and a fabulous mouth. His first impression was that she was rather domineering for, since her success with Betty and Julie, Annette had, in fact, undergone a personality change. A temporary change, as we shall see, but a change, nonetheless.

"Oh damn!", Bonny said to her nephew as she hung up the phone. "I'm going to have to go away for at least a day, maybe longer. Aunt Susie had a stroke and I have to go help out. And I had such plans for us."


Dear Diary - It was even better than I remembered! Mom had to go away today so, first thing this evening, me and him went out to the loft. I wish he was going to be here longer. Anyway, after he done me, he asked about Annette. I can see that he wants her, too, and we made a plan. I'm gonna get in bed with her tonight, in a little while, and he's gonna catch us at it. Then he'll say he's gonna tell if she don't let him do it to her. And, after he's done her, he'll do me again just so she knows that we tricked her. I'm going in as soon as she shuts off her light. I bet she's writing in that diary she calls her journal.


Journal - Oct.19 - What a day! I did Betty after school and we almost were caught in the act. I just have to be more careful! But it's fun. And now, if her cousin wasn't here, I'd get Sue in here. I'm getting worse and worse, it seems. I may be an old maid but I'm going to be a satisfied one.

The cousin is, I guess, a "hunk", as Sue calls him. He's big and good looking and, if he wasn't so young, I'd likely be flattered if he asked me out. I wish I wasn't so shy. I'm probably going to die a virgin. And that fat little Julie has had it umpteen times and she's not even fourteen yet. Oh well, I have my girls. I guess that's better than nothing. Or some inconsiderate guy. I wonder what I'd be like if Uncle Tom had finished what he started?


"Are you awake, Annette?" The woman heard the whispered question just as she felt the bed move. Sue was getting into bed with her.

"Sue! Oh God, Sue! Not tonight? Your cousin might hear us. He's only a few feet away in the next room?" But, despite her objection, the schoolteacher drew the shapely adolescent close to her naked body and moved suggestively against her.

"He won't hear us, Annette. He sleeps heavy," and the youngster dove beneath the covers to kiss her teacher's heavily furred pussy.

Bill allowed Sue almost five minutes after she'd told him she was going to Annette's room, as planned. Then, when he heard the muffled gasp and moan as the precocious sub teen reached her climax, he opened the door to the teacher's bedroom.

Annette was flat on her back under her juvenile partner, Sue's belly on the teacher's bare breasts, her hairless pussy pressed to the woman's face. The youngster's head was between Annette's widespread thighs and the woman was holding it there. She didn't hear the door open.

"Yes Sue! Yeess!", the woman panted in the urgency of imminent climax. "Do it! Suck my clit!"

"What? OhmyGod! Sue? What is she making you do?"

The schoolteacher, on the verge of orgasm when they were interrupted, didn't hear him and, when Sue raised her head to reply, Annette protested.

"NO! DON'T STOP SUE! NOT YET!", and she pulled the girl's head down between her legs again.

Sue twisted away and came to her knees. "Bill! Oh, Bill? She? We? Oh Bill? Don't tell Mom? Don't tell?"

"What? OhmyGod! Oh?". In her panic at being discovered, Annette uttered a strangled gasp then added inanely, "It's not? Oh? It's not what it seems." She pushed the youngster away and grabbed at a sheet, pulling it up over her bare body. Sue ran to stand, naked, beside her cousin.

"Oh, Sue? Oh, God? What has she done to you?", and he put his arm protectively over the girl's shoulders as the woman cowered, sick with the dismay of being caught with the eleven year old.

"She wasn't hurtin' me, Bill. Honest? She makes me feel good. But yer not gonna tell Mom, are yuh?"

"No, I won't tell, Sue. Are you sure she didn't hurt you? Did she force you to do this awful thing?"

"Uh, not 'zackly? It just sorta happened, I guess? She just? Like? She sorta kissed me, the first time and... like... things just sorta happened? She done me a lot of times, Bill, 'fore tonight... and now I like it a lot... but you ain't gonna tell Mom, are yuh?"

The schoolteacher wanted to protest that it wasn't really that way but, sick with fear of the consequences of her degenerate actions, she realized that maybe that was how it had seemed to the youngster. She squeezed her eyes shut as if hoping, by so doing, the whole scene would go away. Her teaching career was down the drain. She was mortified. Everybody would know what a degenerate person she was.

'You'd better go to your room, Sue. I think Annette and I have to talk about this. Do you agree, Annette?"

The girl left the room with a backward glance at the teacher and Bill went over and sat on the bed. Sue did not, however, go to her room but, instead, waited outside the open door, standing out of the teacher's line of vision but able to watch and hear everything.

"Well? Do you have any defense? I'm sure that you know you've been doing a terrible thing, even though I can understand how hard it must be to resist someone as sweet and innocent as Sue? But it's wrong."

"Uh... uh... are you going to tell her mother?"

"That depends. I know I should and, if I don't, then you may debauch others. Have you done this with any of your students?"

"Oh no!", the woman lied. "Only Sue. I couldn't help myself. She's... like... she isn't really that innocent... she might have gotten into trouble."

The scheming college student pulled away the sheet that covered the woman's naked body and her face flamed with embarrassment. He placed his hand on her small, firm breast.

"I think I understand, Annette. Just like I'm having difficulty in not taking advantage of this opportunity. She is a delicious little piece and, if she was older and not my cousin, I would have trouble resisting her lovely charms. And you're a lovely, desirable woman too, you know. Did you get carried away because you don't have a man?"

"Uh... n.n.no. That is? Uh? I never had a man?", and as she stuttered with embarrassment, the schoolteacher suddenly saw a way out of her predicament. "But? Like? If I let you? Like? And promised to leave her alone? Would you? Like? Keep it a secret?"

"Are you suggesting? No, I guess you're not? Aunt Bonny will be very upset, I guess. But you have taken unfair advantage of an innocent, young girl. I don't think she's even twelve yet? Even if she is so well developed. Did she? Like? Is she old enough to have an orgasm?"

His hand was gently squeezing her breast and his other hand was tracing along her thigh and Annette timidly followed up on her initial, albeit reluctant, course of action.

"Oh yes. For sure. She liked it as much as I did, I'm sure. And she wants it often, too. I know I was wrong, Bill. I wish I could change it, but it's too late, now. But? If I? Like? If you promise not to tell, I'd? Like? You know? And I'll stay away from her, too."

"Are you saying that you'll let me fuck you if I promise not to tell? Is that what you're offering?"

Annette flinched at the crude way the young man put it. "Uh... yes. I guess that's what I mean?"

"Well? I shouldn't? I really ought to tell her mother?"

"Please, Bill. Please?" The young woman was ready to beg. "I... I've never done it, you know. You'd be the first. But, if you promise not to tell... please, Bill? It means my career and... like... please?"

He looked lustfully at her slender, curvaceous body and her full, red-lipped mouth. This was going even better than he'd imagined. He glanced toward the doorway where the little minx, Sue, was watching and listening with open mouth.

"It's awfully tempting, Annette. Will you use your mouth, too? Will you suck my cock?"

"No! Oh No! I couldn't!", she gasped, "Not that!"

Bill moved away from her and got to his feet. His brow furrowed in apparent deep thought and then, with a sigh, he said softly, "It wouldn't be right? Sue is my cousin and I have to do what is right for her. I'll go see if she is all right and tomorrow, when Aunt Bonnie gets back, I'll talk with her about it. I'm sure she'll understand... maybe?"

Annette felt the sickness of fear as she pictured the woman's rage at what she'd done. She wished fervently that she had kept her baser instincts under control and she felt an irrational animosity towards the juvenile temptress but, more immediately, she knew she had to stop this man from telling what she'd done.

"No... no... oohhh please... don't, Bill? Don't tell? I'll do it! I'll do whatever you want?" She sat up then, her hands reaching out towards him, beseechingly.

Slowly, as if he was fighting his conscience, the young man returned to the bed and sat beside the young woman. "Oh God, Annette. I really should tell, but?... you're so lovely?.so desirable?..." He placed his hands on her shoulders and there was no perceptible resistance from her as he pushed her down flat on her back on the bed. "But it's?... I?... Oh God?", Bill stammered, enjoying playing the role of being seduced by the older, though inexperienced woman. "I guess I understand, Annette, how you must have been tempted? Like I am now? I know it's wrong not to tell Aunt Bonny what you've done? But Sue is so young for what you did? And I'm as guilty as you if we do this? Maybe Aunt Bonny will understand if you explain how it happened?" Hoping he wasn't carrying his feigned reluctance too far, he took his hands away from her shoulders and sat upright.

For a moment, the woman felt relief that he was not going to coerce her into surrendering to his lust. But then the consequences of being found out, not only about Sue but, probably the other two girls caused a sickening panic to overcome her.

"Oh no... no Bill... don't tell her... I didn't hurt her... she liked it. Please? Don't you want? Like?", and as she pleaded for her own violation, as if that would compensate for what she had done to the underage Sue, she spread her legs apart and, with a shudder of apprehension, she grabbed his hand and placed it on her cringing vulva.

"Oh God, Annette? Oh God?", Bill exclaimed as his fingers dug gently into the wet softness of the woman's pussy. "You're so wet? Is that from what my young cousin was doing... mmmm... I can't resist you.", he said as he felt her tense when he fingered her heavily bushed vulva. He leaned forward then and his mouth covered hers, feeling her soft, full lips tremble as he kissed her gently. "I'll be as guilty as you if I do this, you know. But I want you so much. I'll try to make it good for you, dear. Were you telling the truth? Haven't you ever been... made love to?"

The man's fingers were gentle and skillful as he played with the soft, fat labial fleshrolls and, despite her apprehension, Annette felt hot waves of uninvited pleasure course through her loins. "No... yes... that is... no, I've never... I'm a virgin, Bill... honest..." His mouth was on her breast now, his tongue thrumming the swollen, hard nipple while his fingers rubbed her suddenly erect clitoris.

The unprincipled womanizer continued his role of the reluctant co-conspirator, whispering, "But, my dear... Annette... are you sure? I won't feel right about it? Like? It's as if I? As if I was forcing you? You're letting me do this just so I won't tell?" Risking her acceptance of his generous offer of an escape from his sexual blackmail, he said, "I won't tell on you, Annette. It isn't right to get you like this? I won't tell if you promise not to make Sue do things to you any more?"

The woman felt an immediate sense of relief but it was over as soon as it came. How did she know he wouldn't tell? Later he might give in to his conscience, despite what he was saying now? No, she had to do it. To get him to take her. It was the only way to be sure.

"No, Bill. No. I want you to do it. Please? You're wonderful to say what you did, but...", and the scheming schoolteacher managed her own bit of roleplaying as she continued, "I'm twenty eight and it's time... I want you to be the first... please, Bill?"

This was going to be fabulous. The young man had no illusions about her real reason for her sudden acquiescence. She was not, all at once, overcome by sexual desire. It was that she did not trust his offer of silence, he was sure, but, no matter what the reason, he was going to enjoy her surrender. Of course he was sure, also, that her claim of virginity was not true even if, as he suspected, she had not had much experience. At least, not with men. Her actions in the brief time she had been in the little community indicated that the same inexperience did not apply to young girls.

"Well? I? I can't resist you, dear. If you're sure? If you're absolutely sure?"

"Oh yes, Bill. I'm sure!", the woman blurted out, her relief at his acceptance of her story greater than her reluctance to let him take her virginity.

"Come, then, darling... on top of me... I'll do what Sue was doing for you, dear. And you can... suck me? You will do that too, won't you?" He slipped out of his sweatpants and lay back, drawing the slender woman atop, guiding her pussy to his face.

"Bill! Oh Bill! Oh no!", the woman gasped in fearful awe when she saw the hugeness of his rigid member. "It's so big! I didn't know?" Her exclamation was punctuated by an outrush of breath when the man's mouth was suddenly warm against her pussy and his tongue was snaking along its hair-wreathed crevice.

"Mmmm... nice pussy... mmnnice wet pussy...", he moaned as he buried his face in the hairy softness. Annette's sex was a total contrast with Sue's hairless, young quim. The lips were two thick rolls of delightfully malleable flesh and her profuse growth of pubic hair even extended over them. Despite her familiarity with the exciting oral caress of her cunt, the young woman felt an even greater arousal because, for the first time, it was a man who was doing it. And then his hands were guiding her head to his groin and she was suddenly faced with the threat of having the thick, male organ thrust into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.