Seat of Discipline

by munchkin_mrj

Copyright© 2002 by munchkin_mrj

Erotica Sex Story: When a student won't obey, the nuns must fuck her into shape

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Over the past few years i have written several stories and i have downloaded hundreds i am not sure which ones are mine and which ones were downloaded so if you recognize this as your story just let me know and i will either remove it or if you would like i will change the name so you get credit for it


Uniforms, daily prayer, chapel, and strict discipline, those where the building blocks that molded the character of the young women that attended Lady of Mercy School for Girls!!! The theory being that by the time a girl graduated from Mercy she was ready to face the world!!! Of course in every organization there was always those few bad apples that bucked the system, whether it be in the army, the Boy Scouts, or as in this case a high school for girls, for some it is impossible to go along with the group and rules are made to be broken!!! In this case our story opens up in Sister Dora's twelfth grade math class where she is in the middle of a lecture on reciprocals...

"...now class this is important and I'm sure it will be on the next test, so if there are there any questions speak up now!!!"

"Well that's just wonderful, no questions," she said a little sarcastically, "with the marks some of you are earning you'd think you'd have a question or two!!!" The room was dead quiet, when from the back row Zoe raised her hand, and in a sweet voice asked, "I have a question Sister Nora!!!" Sister Nora eyed the eighteen year old with a little suspicion and replied slowly, "Yes, Zoe, what is your question?!?" After giggling softly Zoe asked, "My question is, when in my life time am I ever gonna hafta use the inverse proportion of a reciprocal!?!" Several of the girls gasped that Zoe would so openly ridicule one of the nuns, but they were quickly brought back to order when Sister Dora's ruler came down hard on her desk sounding for all the world like a rifle shot!!! She eyed the incorrigible girl for several seconds, and in a calm but stern voice Sister Nora replied, "I'm sure that after spending some time in the Mother Superior's office you can think of many ways to use the inverse proportion of a reciprocal!!!"

"I'm getting pretty tired of your insolence, young lady," Sister Nora snapped as they walked to the Mother Superior's office, "how many detentions is that, ten or eleven?!?" It sounded like a rhetorical question so Zoe just kept her mouth shut and kept walking, while Sister Nora, who was just plain tired of Zoe's insults and general bad behavior, shook her head in disgust at zoe's continued inability to conform to Mercy High's code of conduct!!! "Well, now it's out of my hands," Sister Nora offered as they entered Mother Superior Judith's outer office, "hello, Sister Grace, is the Mother Superior busy!?!"

"She's on the phone, but it shouldn't be too long," the receptionist secretary replied, "is there something I can help you with!?!"

"It's Zoe, again," Sister Nora replied while nodding at still smug teenager, "I've warned her so many times, and now I've just had it!!!" After giving Zoe a cool long look, Sister Grace replied, "She can wait over in the corner, I'll buzz the Mother Superior when she's off the phone, in the mean time you can return to your class!!!" With a grateful sigh Sister Nora thanked Sister Grace, and with a backward glance at Zoe, headed back to her class!!! "So," Sister Grace said, "you just can't seem to stay out of trouble can you!?!"

"Uh, I guess trouble must be my middle name," Zoe shot back flippantly!!! "We'll see about that," the Sister replied, "we'll see about that!!!"

Ten minutes later Zoe found herself standing in front of the immense oak desk of Mother Superior Judith, and even she was a little intimidated by the regal aura surrounding the head of the school!!! After glancing at zoe's record, MS Judith observed, "Since your freshman year it's been one scrape after another, don't you ever learn, you're a senior for god sakes, you're supposed to be setting an example for the younger girls!!!" Know she was treading on thin ice, Zoe still couldn't help herself when she shot back, "I am setting an example, it just happens to be a bad one, that's all!!!" While shaking her head from side to side, MS Judith opined, "Just as I thought, no remorse what so ever, well young lady, this time you're going to have to pay the price!!!" As Zoe looked on with a slight smirk on her face, MS Judith buzzed Sister Grace and said, "Bring it in, we have no other choice!!!"

A minute or so later, the door to MS Judith's office swung open and Sister Grace slid a metal chair into the middle of the office!!! "Thank you, Sister," MS Judith offered, "please close the door and remain here!!!" After the door was closed, Zoe casually looked over at the heavy chair, and what she saw made her tummy do a flip flop!!! "W-what's that," she stammered, unable to take her eyes off it!?! "What's what, dear," the MS asked sweetly?!? "On the seat," Zoe replied quickly, "what's that thing in the middle of the seat!?!"

"Oh, that," MS Judith replied in a surprised voice, "it looks to me like an erect penis, isn't that what it looks like to you, Sister Grace!?!" With a dumb look on her face, Sister Grace replied, Well I've never actually seen one, but from what I hear that's what they look like!!!" Now real fear shot through zoe's body while she stared at the menacing looking contraption, and in small voice she whined, "Y-you're not gonna make me sit on that are you?!?" Both women looked at each other for a second, before the MS replied evenly, "Why yes, my dear, I'm afraid that we are!!!"

Now a feeling of real terror swept through her when she realized that this was no joke, they really intended for her to sit down it, and no matter what Sister Grace thought, most erect penises weren't near the size of this monster, and she should no, because last summer she got to see one up close and personal!!! "You can't do this to me," she pleaded, "I'll be good, I promise, not more trouble from me, you've got my word on it!!!" Now slowly shaking her head from side to side, the MS said softly, "We've hear this all before, and I must say that your word means nothing!!!" Now getting a grim look on her face, Zoe gamely replied, "I'll fight you, you'll never get me to sit on it, you never will!!!" Now MS Judith's face turned rock hard, and with her eyes down to slits, she replied evenly, "We won't have to force you to do anything, you're going to do it on your of your own free will!!!" After looking back and forth between the chair and the MS, Zoe replied, "Y-you're nuts if you think I'm gonna put that inside my cunt by my own free will, do you think I'm crazy or something!?!"

"No," the MS replied softly, while pulling a brutal looking paddle out of her drawer, "I think you'll look at this paddle and decide that you'd just as soon fuck yourself on the chair rather than get beaten to within an inch of your life and then get fucked anyway!!!

All the fight quickly drained out of zoe's body as she slumped in her chair, and offered no resistance when Sister Grace pulled her roughly to her feet and began taking off her plaid skirt and white blouse!!! "P-please," Zoe begged barely above a whisper, "don't do this to me, I'll be good, I promise I will!!!" Both women ignored her incantations, and in another minute Zoe was shivering, scared, and naked in the middle of the room with the nipples on her pretty firm breasts standing at attention!!! "My, my," Sister Grace whispered, "she has a lovely body, don't you think?!?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.