Sister: Our Date - Cover

Sister: Our Date

by Angel

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: A brother takes his older sister to a party where his band will preform. Things heat up at the party after she pretends to be his date.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Petting   .

My 17 year old sister Anna broke up with her jerk boyfriend Brad and she was down hearted. Mom wanted me help lift her spirits and take Anna to a party with my new friends; I was reluctant. I had no car, can't drive because I am 15; so we'd be getting a second ride after dad drops us off. Anna is my wet dream, I have jerked off over that girl since I grew hair. I know she is my sister but hell you'd do it too. Anna is very blond, slim and pretty with one great set of tits. Anna is hotter than playboy bunnies!

Friday night rolled along and dad dropped us off at the pickup point. It was chilly that night and I put my arm around Anna's shoulders. We were alone and I was thinking I could have got fucked tonight if Anna was not here! Anna and I talked and laughed before a car dropped off a second couple. The couple introduced themselves as Tom and Jenny. We talked and waited together at a strip mall along Pacific Coast Highway.

Jenny said "we've been together for a year now" and smiled.

The van arrived and it only had one seat open and we jammed in. Jenny sat on Tim's lap to conserve room and Anna sat on my lap. We were still crowded but it was ok. All my juvenile thoughts about Anna and her body came rushing back to my mind. Thoughts of her soft breasts and pink nipples; a pretty pussy with blond hair and just fucking her long and hard! I had walked into the bathroom one day and Anna stood there naked. She had shaved under her arms and when I walked in turned to face me. We stood froozen in time while I stared at Anna's perfection and finally Anna reached for her robe. She came forward with a funny smile on her face as I stood rooted to the spot. Anna ushered me out, I was stunned, I have never seen the whole package before and it was great! That incident was 6 months ago and Anna sitting on my lap made me think of her sleek body and pretty boobs. I peeked at Anna whenever she bent over and got a flash of her breasts but that day I saw the pretty knockers with pink nipples and her little bush of blond hair.

Jenny asked Anna "how long have you two been together" thinking we were a couple.

Anna said "just a short time but we've known each other forever" and she giggled.

I thought there goes my night and no pussy now! Anna whispered in my ear "she thinks were a couple, play along".

Anna was putting it on and kissed my ear lightly, hugging me while I thought "shit, if you tease me Anna please fuck me". I held my arm around her waist and felt her warm hip. Thinking; "God this is not fair, why is Anna my sister"? her bottom moved on my lap and I was glad for the tight jeans. Thankfully Anna and Jenny chatted and I zoned out.

We arrived at the house and most of the stuff was set up in the basement. We were the entertainment for the party and earning $500. The band got together and we played our first tune, a Nirvana song, followed by some other hits and rap. Anna stood in the front with the groupies and girls. As I played I thought "she should be my girlfriend and not a pretend one". As we finished the set the girlfriends ran forward and grabbed the guys and hugged them. Anna ran to me like I was her boyfriend and held me close. She whispered "it's like I am seeing you for the first time" and she kissed me lightly on the lips.

My cock hardened with Anna's kiss and we all went to an area set aside for the band and girlfriends. Anna's lips were like silk and so smooth and soft. Anna sat on the arm of the couch and leaned over to talk to me. She did not seem aware her breasts were touching my arm and shoulder as she talked. "That was so great, you are so great" she said!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.