The Suzi Chronicles - Cover

The Suzi Chronicles

by The Midnight Lurker

Copyright© 2002 by The Midnight Lurker

Erotica Sex Story: Suzi goes to a local hotel one evening with the idea on her mind that she wants to a seduce a stranger. As things turn out, Suzi seduces two of them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Biography

It was a very rare occurance when Suzi failed to leave a long and lasting impression, no matter where she went. A 25-year-old female from the great state of Washington, Suzi could easily be described as the embodiment of many-a-man's ultimate fantasy girl. With the body of a centerfold and the legs of a showgirl, this blonde, flaxen-haired beauty was simply unrivaled. At 5-foot-5 and 101 pounds, Suzi had a sensational 36d-23-34 figure and the type of cover-girl face which any man would love to "unload" upon!

With such marvelous physical attributes, was there any wonder why Suzi was so desirable among the men of Seattle?

When meeting Suzi for the very first time, many guys got the idea that she was a soft-spoken, almost virginal type of woman. Why shouldn't this be their first impression of her? Suzi had innocent brown eyes and the type of smile which was one part naive, and one part playful.

But as most men would often find out, the only way that Suzi could be ACCURATELY be described as the prototypical girl-next-door was if there was a WHORE-HOUSE next door!

A self-described exhibitionist, Suzi admitted that she loved the idea of men lusting after her. Instead of being a pure tease, however, the young woman went out of her way to satisfy the lustful intentions of her male admirers.

Suzi was the type of woman who refused to be tied down to just one man. Instead, she rather be tied down by ten men, all at the same time - especially if there were handcuffs and various other restraints involved!

In a nutshell, Suzi was a true gang-bang-girl who would rather take on an army of guys - all at the same time (of course) - than spend an evening at home with just one man. But at the same time, the young woman considered one-on-one sex very delightful, as well. However, her personal motto in life was "the more men, the merrier".

Although being the centerpiece of a gang-bang was her favorite past-time, Suzi really enjoyed ALL types of sex. She would often suck a man's cock as if her life depended on it, then swallow his sperm like it was her last meal. Then, the young woman would happily fuck her man (or men) with all the zest and energy anyone could ever ask for.

With stunning physical attributes to go along with a sex drive which knew no end, Suzi was a cross between a Miss America contestant and the hottest, nastiest porno starlet you could ever think of. The intoxicating blonde was a walking "T & A Show" whose hunger for passion would eventually go down in Washington's history as pure legend.

Born in November 1973 in the Seattle suburb of Lynwood, Suzi was the oldest of what would eventually become four children. Her father a military man and mother a bakery manager, the family moved from town-to-town as Suzi was growing up. However, they never ventured far from Seattle.

Quite active in high school, Suzi's interests ranged from playing field hockey and softball, to cheerleading and ballet, to of all things - politics. Suzi didn't get many supporters for being President of her class, but easily won the voting - in landslides - for Homecoming Princess/Queen during all four years of her stay throughout high school. She simply looked better than any other female in her class.

As a teen-ager, Suzi was a decent student who had sincere aspirations of being a registered nurse one day in the future - preferrably, at a children's hospital. However, the beautiful blonde had one weakness in life - guys.

While growing up, Suzi found it next to impossible to stay with any single guy for an extended period of time. She would date a guy for a few weeks or maybe a month, then her eye would start to wander. Before long, the vixen had moved onto a new boyfriend. Then, the process would simply repeat itself - dump the current boyfriend and find someone else. Very simply, Suzi had never met a guy whom she did not like - or lust after.

Eventually, Suzi began to manage multiple boyfriends, at the same time. She would go out with one on a particular evening, then have a date with another guy the very next night. The young woman once went out with 11 seperate guys in high school, on 11 consecutive nights!

But at the age of 18, Suzi's sexual life exploded like a supernova. One evening, two of her boyfriends were arguing over who exactly had a date with her that night. They almost got into a fist-fight. Not wanting the studs to brawl over her, Suzi came up with a simple, yet logical solution to the problem. "Don't worry, I'll fuck both of you," she told them.

On that evening, Suzi changed from a sexually-curious high schooler to a bonafide super-slut. Both of the guys eagerly pounded and fucked Suzi from every angle and position; they left NO hole unfulfilled.

Now aware that having sex with two guys at the same time was much better than one, Suzi eventually tried three men. Then four. And five...

She once was involved in an eight-on-one encounter - eight studs (the men) and one fuck-toy (Suzi).

Throughout her college years, Suzi was known to many as "The Campus Slut". As captain of the cheerleading squad, the insatiable slut fucked professors and fellow students alike. All the guys on campus knew that if they wanted some easy pussy, Suzi was the girl to see. She literally took on just about every single man who came her way.

One of her most memorable college experiences happened after the varsity football team got an exciting win over its biggest rival. For their efforts, Suzi decided that a "celebration" was in order - with none other than the squad's offensive line. The slut was gang-banged by eight strong guys, who together, weighed more than 2,000 pounds. But that did not bother Suzi, who fucked each and every lineman until they were completely exhausted - and yet, the blonde still wanted more.

Suzi got more the next evening, as she set her sights on the team's set of linebackers. The end result was almost exactly the same as her encounter with the offensive line. A hot fuck-fest, ending with the guys strewn about the floor in total exhaustion - with Suzi still wanting more.

However, Suzi did not limit her taste in men to athletes, even though she was the Captain of the Cheerleading Squad. That position, of course, typically requires that the female date only athletes and the cream-of-the-crop, in terms of guys. Yet Suzi knew no boundries when it came to men. It did not matter to her whether a guy was the quarterback of the football team, or a 90 pound weakling who was bullied and picked-on by his peers. As long as a prospective man had a cock, Suzi was always more than willing to take him on. The 18-, 19-, 20-year-old guys who had not been lucky enough to experience sex during their high school years suddenly had a change of fortune - thanks to Suzi. The slut was responsible for helping at least 30 guys lose their virginity during her stay in college.

Suzi was so hot and desirable, that eight guys were serious when they asked her to marry them, while in college.

One of those eight guys was her math professor while she was a freshman. Suzi had a hard time in that class and was failing miserably when she decided to see if getting more "personal" with the professor would somehow boost her grade.

The blonde asked him if he would see her after his final class of the day, in order to discuss her grades. Being a good instructor, he agreed - completely unaware of what Suzi had in store for him.

What happened was Suzi made him an offer he simply could not refuse. She would fuck the professor at least two times each and every week until the course ended, as long as he gave her a decent grade (a 'C'). Their first encounter took place right in the classroom, minutes after her initial offer. Suzi was spread-across the professor's desk and received a good, hard fucking. It was the first of many from that professor, who, like the seven others who proposed marriage to her throughout college, was turned down.

That was not the only professor she seduced, either. In fact, Suzi really breezed through college and got herself a degree, yet learned very little. The reason why was simple.

An old saying, especially in the United States, is that some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Suzi? Well, she was born with a cock in hers.

After graduating from college, Suzi found a job at a local hospital. However, long, 12 hour work days did not stop her from continuing to charm and seduce just about every man who came her way. The young woman once even exhibited her "bedside manner" by fucking a patient.

Yet at heart, Suzi was still a true gang-bang-girl. She absolutely loved having sex with one guy, but getting fucked by a whole group of men... that was even better. The more cock at her disposal, the happier this slut was.

During this time period, the blonde never really considered one boyfriend more important than another - until Michael came along. At age 26, Michael was the perfect match for Suzi and her tastes. Not only was he excellant in bed, but Michael also enjoyed sharing his girlfriend with other men. As a result, he originated several gang-bangs with Suzi as the featured attraction. Michael would invite some of his close friends over, then they would all take part in a "Suzi-bang".

Although Michael was her "main" boyfriend, Suzi was as sexually active as ever before. The nympho simply LOVED to fuck. She CRAVED the feel of a big cock in either her pussy or her ass (or both, at the same time). Sexually speaking, there was really no limit as to how far she would go.

About a year ago, the young woman quit her job at the hospital and decided to persue a career as - what else? - a stripper. Taking off her clothes and exposing her body to the public was the PERFECT job for this slut. This new profession also provided her with a chance to meet even more men who wanted nothing more to do than fuck her senseless. The young woman had indeed, found her true calling in life.

Suzi actually prefers to think of herself as a slut. To prove this point, her proper name is Susan. But she prefers 'Suzi', because it sounds "really cheap, and whorish." Those are her actual words.


Bimbo Hotel

Seated in her car outside of one of Seattle's most lavish and expensive hotels, Suzi took one last look in the mirror. It should come as no great shock that the 25-year-old woman absolutely loved the reflection that she saw.

Simply put, Suzi looked marvelous. She reminded one of a high-priced whore, wearing a black mini-dress which featured a short-skirt and a plunging neckline, along with halter-like straps. To compliment the snug-fitting dress, Suzi also wore dark stockings and come-fuck-me-pumps which had 6-inch heels.

The mini-dress hugged Suzi's considerable curves, really showing off the outline of her full, firm breasts, as well as her perfect ass. The dress was tight and slinky, and fit her body like a glove. Close inspection revealed that the nympho was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and erect, protruding against the fabric. Suzi's long-flowing blonde hair contrasted perfectly with the sexy black dress.

The young woman smiled at herself in the mirror and then let out a tiny giggle. "It's time to go and find yourself a stranger, girl," she told her reflection, a devious look on her lovely face. "A stranger... to fuck!"

This sort of thing was nothing new to Suzi. She had made it a normal practice to find and seduce strangers. It was the conquest which really turned her on. Many times, Suzi did not even know the name(s) of the man (or men) whom she seduced. It was "Hello, please fuck me, goodbye."

Suzi got out of her car and then locked it, and turned toward the hotel. One of Seattle's most luxurious, this hotel would be the blonde's mating grounds for the night. She looked at the huge building, wondering to herself what was waiting inside for her.

With an air of confidence and sensuality about her, Suzi started walking toward the hotel. High-heels clicking, the slut was already drawing glances from appreciative men in the parking lot as she made her way to the front entrance.

As she walked into the hotel, Suzi smiled to herself when she saw a young bell-hop staring at her. With his expression, Suzi could tell that he was raping her, with his eyes. Suzi shuddered at the thought of going into a dark, back room with that young stud, but really felt like seducing an older man tonight.

Heads turned and eyes glanced as Suzi made her way toward the hotel restaurant. For the great majority of men in the vicinity, watching Suzi jiggle and bounce about in the slutty black dress had quickly become their favorite activity.

Suzi was the center of attention as she entered the hotel restaurant. All eyes were undressing her as she sauntered over to the bar. Finding an empty stool, Suzi smiled at the bartender and ordered a glass of wine.

It wasn't 10 seconds before a man walked up to the blonde and made his presence known. More than twice her age, Suzi eyed the man and offered him a charming smile.

"Hello there, miss," the man said. "Mind if I take a seat here?"

Suzi, already figuring this would be the man she would fuck, gave him a sweet smile. "No, not at all." The man, dressed in an expensive business suit, grinned as he sat down next to her. "By the way, I'm Suzi."

"Nice to meet you, Suzi," the man said, taking Suzi's hand and gently kissing it. "My name is Robert. Why is a beautiful young woman like you all alone tonight?"

"Oh, I broke up with my boyfriend," she replied, which was a total lie. Suzi and Michael were as close as ever.

"Is this guy stupid?" Robert asked. "How could he let someone like you slip away?"

Suzi giggled at that comment. "Oh, I don't know. I'm certain he had his reasons." She paused for a moment. "What is your story, Robert? What are you doing here tonight, in this hotel?"

"Oh, I'm here on business," he told her. "This is my last night in Seattle before going back home to San Diego. The flight leaves in the morning."

"I see," the blonde remarked, grinning. "Well... that leaves us tonight, to be together."

Robert nearly choked on his wine after Suzi made that comment. He quickly straightened himself out, then looked at the beautiful blonde. "I'm old enough to be your father, sweetheart." He paused. "Does that bother you?"

Suzi laughed at his question. "I once dated a 60 year old guy when I was 19. So no... you being old enough to be my father - does not bother me, at all. In fact, I find older men VERY attractive."

Robert started to feel a twinge in his trousers. Suzi was already making him hard, and she hadn't even touched him yet! "Would you care to dance, Suzi?"

"Hey Robert!" came a male voice from behind. "Looks like you got lucky; you found yourself a beautiful lady tonight."

Both Suzi and Robert turned around upon their stools, and found another middle-aged man standing there. Robert frowned for a quick instant, then looked over at Suzi. "Sweetheart, this is John. He's my business partner."

The blonde smiled at him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Suzi."

"The pleasure is all mine, believe me," John told her.

Robert cut in, "John, Suzi and I were just about to have a dance. How about going someplace else? I'd like to have a little privacy with her." The tone of Robert's voice suggested that he was a bit angry at his associate for barging into their discussion.

"Whoa, settle down," Suzi told Robert, raising her voice slightly. "You and I will have our dance. But John, you don't have to go anywhere."

Robert frowned as John beamed. "That sounds great! I would like to have a dance with you, too."

Suzi smiled at him. "After Robert and I have our dance, you will have your turn with me, too. Sound good?"

"Sure does!" John exclaimed.

As Robert led Suzi to the dance floor by the hand, he tried to hide the frown upon his face. Once again, he thought to himself, John had interfered in his life. They were best friends, but John had this uncanny knack for showing up at the most inopportune times. Now, Robert would have to share this blonde bombshell with John on the dance floor tonight. He wanted her for himself...

Of course, Suzi had different ideas. Her original intent in visiting the hotel tonight was to find and seduce a stranger. Well, now her plan was to seduce a PAIR of strangers - namely, Robert and John. Sex with one man was nice, but the idea of getting D.P.'d by two guys at the same time was even better...

As Suzi walked onto the dance floor with Robert, several eyes throughout the restaurant were locked upon the blonde's backside. Her hips twitching and swaying from side-to-side in a most provocative manner, Suzi was giving everyone quite a show. That tight, sweet little ass had quickly become the main focus of attention all throughout the establishment.

The band started to play a slow, love tune, which allowed Robert to hold Suzi close to him. He placed his hands upon her frail waist as she wrapped both arms around his broad shoulders. Robert's body shuddered with desire once the hot blonde placed the side of her face upon his chest and sighed. Robert could not believe that he was dancing with a woman who young enough to be his daughter. Though age 25, Suzi was more like a "girl" to the 52-year-old.

Once again, the man's cock began to stir in his trousers as Suzi pressed her body against his. The feel of her full, firm breasts squished against his chest was more than enough to get the sexual electricity flowing all throughout his body. Why couldn't all women be this desirable?

The side of her face upon his chest, Suzi smiled from ear-to-ear as she felt a hard lump forming against her stomach. It was Robert's cock, getting larger and larger by the second. The young woman only excited him more by thrusting her abdomen upon his crotch.

Robert's body was flushed with desire when the song came to an end. Much to his dismay, however, Suzi told him that now it was John's turn for a dance with her. Robert sighed, but reluctantly agreed to "lend" Suzi to his associate.

As the blonde quickly found out, John was more forward than Robert. The band started playing another love song, which was just fine with Suzi. Robert retreated while John took his place on the dance floor. He immediately placed his hands upon Suzi's waist and roughly pulled her body against his. He then moved his hands upward, to the middle of her back, and pulled her chest hard into his. The two began a slow and sexy dance, their bodies crushed together.

"What's the deal with you, lady?" John whispered, into her ear.

"What do you mean?" Suzi asked, feigning innocence.

"I seen what you were doing with Robert," the man replied. "Rubbing yourself up against him, enjoying it. In fact, you seem to be enjoying yourself right now - both of our bodies real close and tight, like this." He paused. "It is not often that a woman is so straightforward like this, minutes after meeting someone."

"I want you and Robert to fuck me," she whispered, a big grin upon her face. That statement was 'classic Suzi'. She was never afraid to say what was on her mind.

John was speechless for a moment, but quickly regained his senses. With just about everyone in the restaurant watching them, the man slid his right hand downward and rubbed it over the blonde's tight ass. "You want both of us to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes sir," Suzi giggled. "That is why I came here to the hotel tonight - to get fucked."

"You do this sort of thing often?" John inquired, his lips close to her ear. "I mean, fucking strangers?"

"More often that you probably think," Suzi giggled.

John, his cock hard as steel in his trousers, ended the dance and took a step back. "Then I suggest that we go up to our room. Since you want both Robert and myself, I think you should go over and tell him."

Suzi nodded her head, then turned and started back toward Robert. As she made her way, John stood on the dance floor and shook his head in pure amazement. Suzi was the hottest, sexiest woman he had ever seen in his entire life. There was NO DOUBT about it.

That platinum-blonde hair, that angelic face, those ruby-red lips... and that body, OH, that body. John had never seen such a petite, small-waisted woman with such large breasts. The mere sight was more than enough to make his mouth water, with anticipation. John knew one thing for sure - Suzi belonged in an adult magazine, as a centerfold.

At the bar, Robert was feeling a mixture of emotions as Suzi approached him. Like everyone else in the place, he had watched John plant his hand upon her ass and massage it roughly. He also noticed that the 25-year-old woman did not do a single thing to stop him. In fact, Robert could tell that she liked what John had done to her. Had she chosen John over him? His worries abounded...

With a serious expression upon her face, Suzi grabbed a chair and went straight over to Robert. She set it down just in front of him, then raised a high-heeled foot off the floor and placed it upon the chair. Robert's eyes widened with pure lust as Suzi's short-skirt had ridden up, fully exposing her tiny, trimmed pussy for his gaze.

The slut was not wearing any panties!

Suzi leaned forward on her upper thigh and grinned at him. "Like what you see?" Her smile became brighter as Robert could do nothing but stare up her short-skirt. "I will take that as a yes. Anyway, John and I are going up to his hotel room. Since you two are here on business, I suppose that is your room, as well. So, you are welcome to cum and join us... and I do mean CUM."

"F-Fo-F-For wh-wh-what?" was all Robert could muster, his eyes still fixated upon her pussy.

"What do you think, silly?" Suzi teased him. "I want you and John to fuck me! Double-fuck me!" Still stunned, Robert made no move whatsoever. "Come on," Suzi giggled, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "Let's go..."

Robert found his legs moving as he and Suzi started toward the elevator. A mere instant later, John appeared and latched onto Suzi's other arm. The trio quickly made their way into the elevator and seconds later, were on the way to the 31st floor.

Meanwhile, back in the restaurant, just about everyone was stunned and dazed. They had all witnessed Suzi place her foot upon the chair and expose herself to Robert, as well as John feeling her up on the dance floor. And it was quite obvious to everyone that with the way the trio left, they were headed to a hotel suite for a round of sex.

Some people were already making assumptions. "I wish all prostitutes looked that way," one guy said to his friend. "That whore is fucking HOT."

"Yeah," his buddy replied. "I'd blow my whole savings on a hooker like that."

Neither of those men realized, however, that Suzi was not a prostitute - she was not after Robert and John for their cash. Money was of no concern to her. The only thing that she wanted from Robert and John, as well as every other man, was their cock...


Suite Seduction

With an elevator ride from the first to the 31st floor, Suzi had a good opportunity to get better acquainted with both Robert and John. As the elevator began its ascent, Suzi backed up into John and grinded her ass up-and-down upon his crotch. In turn, the man grinned with lust and reached around to her front, and grasped two big handfuls of luscious breasts.

Robert, meanwhile, was feeling a bit apprehensive about all of this. He, like any normal man who saw her, wanted to fuck Suzi more than anything. But having to share her with another man? That was something different - something he had never tried before.

However, those negative thoughts began to ease into the background of his mind as he watched Suzi and John go at it, just in front of him. John was against the far wall of the elevator, with Suzi in front of him, jamming her hips into his pelvic area. John's hands were busy mauling and groping the young woman's impressive pair of breasts, their faces awash with passionate lust.

The thing that most appealed to Robert, however, was the hem of Suzi's mini-dress. It ended directly at mid-thigh, and showed a generous amount of her long, sleek legs. He remembered just moments ago - the slut placing her foot upon a chair in the restaurant, allowing him to look directly up her skirt. Suzi, of course, was not wearing any panties and as a result, Robert got a delicious view of her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.