Lynn and Kerry - Cover

Lynn and Kerry

Copyright© 2002 by Munchkinbear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wife in a new town seeks attentions from her husband and neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   First  

After several months at Fort Irwin, Lynn had settled into the rhythm of this post. Alex would be in the field for two weeks at a time, then back home for a week before the next cycle of troops came to train at the Army's National Training Center. They tried to make it as painless as possible; Alex racked up thousands of minutes on his cell phone every month, talking to Lynn for over an hour each night. Lynn, in turn, worked overtime at the hospital during rotation weeks, which helped to keep her mind off their forced separations.

And then, there was Kerry.

Kerry had fast become Lynn's best friend at Irwin. Kerry's husband was on the same schedule as Alex, and so the two women were "dumped", as they called it, at the same times. They would shop together, go clubbing in Bardstow together, and had made two trips to Las Vegas together. Most evenings, one of the women would have the other over for dinner. After dinner, they would wash dishes together, and then retire to the living room for television, red wine, and fat-free popcorn.

The night would end with the two married women falling asleep in bed together, Lynn curled up against Kerry's breast.

It was a constant source of friendly debate between Lynn and Kerry as to who had seduced whom. Lynn had never had a sexual experience with a woman before, so she maintained that Kerry had lured out her bisexual side. Kerry, on the other hand, said that Lynn had teased her and led her on until she had no choice. Lynn usually responded to this by sticking out her tongue, causing Kerry to lean over and draw her into a kiss that ended the argument.

Like any other couple, the two were still very playful and adventurous. There was the dinner at the officer's club, when Kerry slipped out of her shoes, and slid her foot between Lynn's panty-less thighs. While Kerry kept talking and enjoying her food, Lynn tried hard not to scream from the orgasm she was receiving under the tablecloth. Another time, Lynn accompanied Kerry into a changing room at the mall, knelt down, and licked Kerry's naked pussy as she sat on the bench with her legs spread wide.

Tonight, Lynn didn't get off work until late. She drove home to change out of her scrubs, then went next door and let herself in to Kerry's house. Kerry stood in the kitchen with her back to Lynn, and Lynn walked up and hugged her from behind. "Hi, stranger," murmured Kerry as she turned around to give Lynn a kiss. Her platonic greeting was met by Lynn's tongue working its way into her mouth, while one hand came down to grab Kerry's ass. Breaking the kiss, Lynn brought her mouth around to Kerry's neck, licked a slow trail up her neck to her ear, and whispered "Dinner can wait" as she led her lover towards the sofa in the den.

Lynn wasted no time and started to immediately unbutton Kerry's shirt. She took a nipple into her mouth and began to suck on it. With her hand she began to tweak the nipple on Kerry's other breast. Lynn loved Kerry's tits; so round and so pert. Kerry's nipples were soon erect. Kerry pulled Lynn up to her and they began to kiss passionately. There tongues were intertwined and their hands were exploring each other's bodies. Before long their clothes were on the floor and they were 69ing on the couch. Kerry was on top of Lynn and each girl had a sweet pussy in her face.

Once they were both dressed and back in the kitchen, Lynn set the table as Kerry put the finishing touches on dinner. As Kerry sat down, she reached across the table affectionately to squeeze Lynn's hand, then asked, "What got you in such a frisky mood today?"

"I had an interesting conversation at the hospital today," Lynn replied. "Do you know Michelle Leeson? Her husband's a Major in third squadron."

"I think I've met her," said Kerry. "She's trying to get pregnant, isn't she?"

"Right," said Lynn. "She's been trying for six months and nothing. Now her husband is gone for Special Forces Q training. We started talking about fertility choices and such and she broke down crying right there.

"She started to tell me all about their relationship. She said that she doesn't miss him that much -- she works at MILPO, and I think she pretty much lives in the gym in the evening. She sure looks like it. Anyway, we probably beat around the bush for twenty minutes, until I finally got her to tell me what's really bothering her."

"What was it?" asked Kerry. "And, by the way, you said 'bush'."

"Can't you take your mind out from between your legs for one minute?" asked Lynn, smiling. "Not with you around," said Kerry. "So, what was bothering her?"

"Well, basically, she feels guilty and conflicted. She told me that she's been fingering herself -- she called it 'pleasuring herself', and blushed every time she said it -- five or six times a day, and she's still horny. She looked it, too; her nipples were hard during the whole exam, and it wasn't that cold in there. I think she was getting herself off, while I was out of the room, and here's the most interesting part. I'm almost sure that Michelle was checking out my tits."

"She's got good taste," said Kerry.

"Doesn't she?" said Lynn, grinning and cupping her own breasts. "I like them an awful lot. So did she, from the look of it. Then, when she was leaving, she kinda stammered and asked me if maybe we could get together and go clubbing somewhere; you know, to help 'Make her feel less lonely.'"

Kerry smiled. "You devious little girl! I do believe you want to introduce her to some of the alternatives to having sex with men."

"That's right," replied Lynn, glancing at her significantly, "and you're going to help me."


It was Friday night before Michelle could accept Lynn and Kerry's invitation for dinner. Lynn cooked, and Kerry picked out the wine and movie for the evening. Michelle arrived wearing a loose skirt and button-down shirt that was obviously intended for someone larger than her. She took one look at Lynn and Kerry at the door, and stammered, "I'm so sorry; I didn't know we were dressing up!"

Lynn was dressed in a strapless black cocktail dress, which she particularly liked because it pushed her breasts together and gave her plenty of cleavage. The frills of the skirt came down to mid-thigh, covering her black lace panties. Kerry was in a longer, cream-colored dress, which displayed her curves very nicely, but was so form-fitting that Lynn had had to help her get into it.

Lynn smiled, and reassured Michelle, "Don't worry; you look fine, and we're not going out anywhere tonight. Michelle, this is my neighbor Kerry; we try to get together during the rotations just to reassure ourselves that we're still sexy and interesting. She's sort of my proxy-husband," she added with a glance to Kerry. Kerry leaned over to give Lynn a peck on the cheek, which surprised Michelle; Kerry's quick grab to Lynn's ass went unnoticed. "I'm so glad to meet you; come on in!"

One meal, one movie, two bowls of low-fat popcorn, and five bottles of red wine later, the three women were relaxed on Lynn's couch, shoes off and tired. As a result of Lynn and Kerry's persistence, Michelle had consumed the lion's share of the wine, and did not protest when Lynn insisted that she stay in the guest bedroom instead of driving home and risking the MP checkpoints. Kerry stayed downstairs to clean up while Lynn took Michelle upstairs to tuck her into bed. She resisted the urge to caress Michelle's legs and body as she stripped out of her clothes and slipped between the sheets, and she was already asleep when Lynn kissed her on the cheek and turned out the lights.

Back downstairs, Kerry said, "Well, that didn't work out as well as we planned. Wasn't I sending enough signs?"

"You were sending plenty of signs; I think she just misses her husband a lot."

"Ya' think?" asked Kerry. "She only talked about him constantly. It almost distracted me from how sexy she looked with that shirt on. Did you see the way she had the top three buttons undone? I just wanted to reach in and squeeze a tit."

"Yes, but I have an idea about how we can ease her around to us," said Lynn. "Come upstairs and help me get ready."

Minutes later, Kerry was dressed in Lynn's husband's camouflage BDU's. They were a little long in the legs, and more than a little tight around the chest, but they fit her much better than they fit Lynn. The two women had enough experience undressing their husbands from BDU's, so had no trouble getting the details right, right down to the dogtags nestled between Kerry's breasts. They decided against boots, though, and had made one addition that was definitely not part of Army uniform.

"You look pretty hot," remarked Lynn. "And I do believe you might be excited!" she added, playfully grabbing Kerry's "package". Under her uniform pants, Kerry had strapped on a nine-inch dildo that the two had played with on a few occasions. Kerry looked at her costume in the mirror, and asked, "Do you really think this will work?"

"She was pretty wasted," confirmed Lynn. "I think she'll just remember it as a dream. An arousing, sexually ambiguous dream. If she starts to wake up completely, just leave quietly, come back in here, and fuck me with that thing."

"That was my plan anyway," said Kerry. "All right, here goes."

Kerry stepped into the darkened room, leaving the door slightly open so that Lynn could peek in as well. Kerry moved over to the bed, lay down next to Michelle, and whispered, "Honey, I'm back" into the sleeping woman's ear.

Kerry began to lick and suck on Michelle's ear. Michelle twitched in her sleep but did not wake up. Kerry tested Michelle some by grabbing and squeezing her tits. No response from Michelle except the swelling of her nipples. Kerry felt that it was safe to proceed. She whispered in Michelle's ear, "are you ready for my cock, honey." Michelle groaned as Kerry lowered her pants. Kerry began by licking Michelle's pussy making sure that she was wet enough. She stuck her tongue inside Michelle and savored the taste of her sweet vag. Kerry worked her way up Michelle's body stopping to suck on her nipples. She ran her tongue over the nipples and tweaked them between her fingers. She pushed her dildo into Michelle and whispered, "here I am honey."

Kerry began to push in and out. It was a new movement for her. A little awkward, but soon she got the rhythm of it. As she fucked Michelle with her dildo Kerry nibbled at her ear. Michelle's breath quickened in her sleep. Kerry was amazed at the deep sleep Michelle was in. She began to pump her "cock" deeper into Michelle. Michelle moaned her husband's name. Kerry was pumping fast now. She could tell Michelle was getting closer to orgasm. Her nipples hardened and Kerry tweaked them. Michelle began to moan again in her sleep.

"Yes, oh yes. Faster."

Kerry obliged and and it pushed Michelle to orgasm. Kerry lay there for a few moments. Michelle still seemed asleep.

As silently as she had entered, Kerry stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her. Her eyes were greeted by the sight of her neighbor sitting with her back to the wall, legs spread, and one hand slid up under her nightgown. Lynn opened her eyes at the sound of the door, and was greeted by the sight of Kerry in camouflage, blouse open, with the strap-on lewdly sticking out of the fly. Lynn leaned forward, and playfully touched the tip with her tongue. "It tastes like you've been putting this inside another woman," she said accusingly.

"Looking at how wet your slutty little pussy is, I don't think you care as long as I start pounding you with it too," said Kerry, pulling Lynn into the master bedroom.


The next morning, Michelle stumbled downstairs, eyes still closed. Lynn was sitting at the kitchen table, a cup of coffee waiting for her. "Sleep well?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.