Computer Conference - Cover

Computer Conference

by Henrik Larsen

Copyright© 2002 by Henrik Larsen

Erotica Sex Story: Computer conferences are usually boring unless you breathe computers. This one turns out different.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Computer conferences might sound very interesting, if you are a computer freak. And mighty boring, if you are not. I'm not a computer freak, but my work happens to be in the computer business and I have attended a number of these conferences over the years in the line of duty. Apart from a slim chance of actually learning something, it's actually a good opportunity to make some informal contacts with people who are working with the same programs and problems as yourself. In other words: Conferences are social events. I guess the same applies to conferences in other areas.

The main problem with the social side of these events is the lack of the female gender in the world of computers. I think something like 99% of people working with computer are men. In other words: If you are looking for a little adventure, your chances are best if you are gay. But there are exceptions.

This conference was one of my first. I had attended other conferences before, but I had recently got a new job, working with a new program, so it would be all new people on this conference. Around 150 people would be attending and I knew from my previous experience that the regulars had formed small groups and it could be difficult to get into one of those groups, unless you already knew somebody there. So I hoped there would be a familiar face or two.

After checking in at the hotel and registering for the 3-day conference, I sat in the lobby, having a cup of coffee and looking at people arriving. I saw a couple of faces I had seen before, but not anybody I really knew until I spotted a woman, trying to get through the doors with a fairly big suitcase. What caught my eye in the first place was her prominent belly. She was, as Mel Brooks put it in "Silent Movie", incredibly pregnant.

I couldn't recognise her stomach, but when I looked at her face, I could see that we had met before. To be more precise, we had met on a course in System Recovery, a little short of a year ago. She wasn't pregnant then, at least not so much you could tell, if at all.

We were only 14 people attending that course, so we had had a chance to get to know each other, despite the fact that the course had carried on into the evening all days except Thursday, when we had the traditional "get-together". We didn't have much energy left and since there was only one woman attending the course, there wasn't much dancing or flirting. Susan, that was her name, was a very married, very monogamous young wife and although she was very gregarious, she made it quite clear that she was spoken for, as she put it. They had more than just spoken, judging from her present appearance.

I walked over to Susan.

'Hello and congratulations. When is the baby due?'

She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

'Oh, hello and thank you. She's due in four weeks.'

'You know it's going to be a girl?'

'No, I can just feel it, ' she giggled.

'Oh yes. Women can feel that sort of things. And you have already bought a lot of pink clothes, right?'

'No, not that much, unless you ask my husband. He doesn't seem to have any idea how many clothes a baby needs. And I still have a couple of weeks to go berserk in the Baby shops. If I'm still able to move, ' she added and looked down on her voluminous stomach.

'If you can attend this conference, you can do a little shopping as well. If not for any other reason, then because you can't find anything better to do while you wait. My wife was bored stiff the last couple of weeks.'

'Oh! How many kids do you have?' Susan asked, a little surprised.

'Only one, so far. But we have no intentions of stopping there. At least two.'

'Boy or girl?'

'A girl.'

The clerk handed Susan the key to her room and I gallantly offered to carry her bags up, something I rapidly regretted, when I felt the weight of it. Why on earth do women always bring so much?

Susan knew a group of people at the conference and I sort of blended in with them. At the end of the second day, I realised that I hadn't spoken very much with Susan. A pity, really. I liked her and we got along so well. But there would be a chance at the party that evening.

We started with a nice dinner and like so often on conferences like this one, after dinner, the bar was sponsored by one of the vendors, trying to sell their product. I don't know why they think they can make people buy their products by serving free drinks, but they keep trying and I don't mind that much.

Anyway, after dinner and a slightly boring discussion about a software problem that I badly needed a solution to, I spotted Susan, sitting in a chair, alone with an empty glass. When I got closer, I could see that she looked a little sad.

'So, can I get you something to drink, ' I asked, trying to sound as cheering as possible.

Susan smiled a tired smile.

'I'll have another one. Rum and Coke.' She said, with a voice that revealed that it wasn't the first rum and coke tonight.

'OK.'

I went up for a Rum and Coke for her and one for me. On the way back to her, it suddenly stuck me as strange that she was drinking. First and foremost because she didn't drink very much when I met her the first time and secondly because she was pregnant. She wasn't the kind of woman I would expect to see getting loaded when she was pregnant. But I was a coward and I didn't mention it, when I handed her the drink. We talked a little, mainly about the little new baby. It became more and more clear to me that something was wrong. Not only had she had several drinks, but she was also very sad. I mean, she said she looked forward to the baby and all that, but her voice betrayed her.

When she asked me to get another drink, my sense of responsibility defeated the coward.

'Susan, you shouldn't drink so much. Think of the baby.'

Tears began to fill Susan's eyes.

'I'm sick and tired of thinking of the baby, ' she frowned. 'I'm fat and ugly. I feel like a whale on land. I just feel so, so... '

I put my arm around her and held her.

'Hey now. You are certainly not fat and ugly. You are pregnant and very, very pretty.' I said, trying to comfort her.

We sat for a while without talking, Susan trying to get her breathing under control again. When she was back to almost normal, she looked up at me.

'I think I want to go to bed. I don't feel so good.'

'I'll take you up to your room.'

'Thanks. I think I would like that.'

I helped her up and we walked up to her room, me supporting her as her legs were a little wobbly. We only just made it to her room and the bathroom, before she got sick. I supported her but some of her long hair still got in the way. It took a while before it was all out. I got her some water to drink and a towel and got her fixed up a little. We sat down on the bed.

'I'm sorry. Thanks, ' Susan said with a weak smile.

'Are you OK now?' I asked.

'I actually feel a lot better. I shouldn't have had those Rum and Cokes, especially the last one. I can't take very much and especially not now. I just felt so lousy.'

'I know. It's always the last one that makes you sick. If you think it will help to talk about it, I'm all ears. Apart from being curious as hell, I'm a fairly good listener, ' I said with a smile.

'Thanks, but I think I need a shower real badly. My hair stinks.'

'I can come back when you have showered, if you feel like talking. I might need a shower myself, ' I said, looking down over my slightly stained clothes.

'I'm really sorry. I've ruined your evening and thrown up over your clothes, ' she said. 'I should have stayed at home. I'm so fat and clumsy.'

'Come on. You're not fat, you're pregnant and you are really beautiful. There are few things as beautiful as a pregnant woman.'

'Yeah, the fertile mother-goddess. But it's not very sexy, is it?' Susan answered, depressed.

'On the contrary. It's very sexy.'

'My husband doesn't seem to think that it is. He uses all kinds of excuses to avoid having sex with me. I mean, he does everything for me. He thinks I'm incapable of doing anything, when I'm pregnant. Including having sex.'

'But its no problem to have sex during pregnancy, ' I said, slightly surprised that anyone would think so these days.

'That why I know I don't look sexy. We haven't had sex for five months. As soon as it showed, everything stopped.'

'Well, it doesn't have to be that way. Many men love pregnant women and I'm sure it's just because your husband is insecure and really doesn't know that you can have sex during pregnancy. Have you tried to talk about it?'

'Yes ... I mean no, not really. I mean, I ... I'm a little drunk now, you know and ... I'm not used to ... How do you talk about that? "Oh, by the way, why won't you make love to me?" Can't do that, can I? Maybe I could now, because I'm a little drunk or maybe it's just easier, because it's you and not him.'

'Well, if you had a nice dinner and a little wine and so on, don't you think you could talk to him as you talk to me?'

Susan shrugged.

'I shouldn't drink when I'm pregnant. It's not good for the child. Oh, I'm not good at this. Sex isn't really that important. I just miss it... ' She started crying, but pulled herself together. 'I'm no good at this... '

'I think you are doing ok. I mean, it's your husband that doesn't want to have sex, isn't it? Doesn't it help a little to masturbate?'

Susan's eyes opened wide and she blushed fiercely.

'I'm married. I don't... ' she gasped, indignantly.

'Hey, come on. I'm married and I do it. I bet your husband does it. Nice girls do it too, they just don't talk about it.'

'I ... it ... feels wrong somehow. I've never really... ' Susan stuttered, blushing.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you.' I said in a comforting voice.

Susan smiled timidly.

'You don't have to be sorry. I was the one that started to talk about ... sex.'

'I guess you were. Do you feel better now?'

Susan smiled.

'I think so.'

Then she giggled and added: 'But I feel even hotter than before.'

She blushed more than when I asked her about the masturbation, but she also smiled the cutest, shy smile, as if she was a little schoolgirl, who had said something really nasty.

Before she got pregnant, Susan was slim but with very feminine curves, nice but fairly ordinary looking. She had put on a little weight, apart from the obvious, and her face looked fuller. She got small dimples, when she smiled. It looked so cute. Actually, she looked a lot better now than before she got pregnant.

'Well, you could try cold showers, ' I joked.

'I know I need a shower, ' she replied almost playfully and poked me in the side.

'Want me to stay and wash your back?' I said, still joking.

Susan looked thoughtful for a second, then smiled shyly.

'Yes. There're some other places I can't seem to reach, too.'

I suddenly realised she wasn't joking. She was asking me to stay and shower with her. Did I want to? The question flew through my brain and the answer came quickly: Yes. She was so beautiful and I tried to tell myself that it would be a good deed to help this woman out of her misery. It wouldn't really be adultery; I would just help her, give her what her husband hadn't given her. I would be doing her a favour, just that. It only took me a few nanoseconds to decide. I was even convinced that my wife would agree to this deed of mercy, should she ever, god forbid it, get to know about it.

'I would love to help you reach anything you want me to, ' I replied, smiling.

We sat in silence for a moment, timidly looking at each other. Then I got up and reached out to help Susan to her feet.

'Are you sure?' I asked her.

'Yes, ' She answered. 'I want to be ... close to you.'

She giggled and blushed. I began to open her dress, slowly unbuttoning it to reveal the prominent stomach. She was wearing a white, lace bra and as far as I could tell, her breasts had grown a bit. I mean, I hadn't seen them before, but she used to be fairly skinny and her breasts didn't look big before. I caressed her stomach.

'It's going to be in the way, ' Susan giggled nervously.

'We'll get around it.'

The dress opened and I helped her out of it. The panties matched her bra, but they were hardly visible, hidden as they were by her stomach. I looked at her.

'God, you look so sexy.'

Susan blushed.

'You're just saying that to make me happy.' She said a little sadly.

'I think you will believe me, when I take off my clothes.'

I began taking my clothes off. It didn't take long before my hard cock was very visible, trying to burst through my underwear. Now, we were both standing in our underwear, not sure who was going to take the next step. It had been so long since I had been with anybody but my wife and I was feeling as if this was the first time I was going to get naked with a girl.

Through some kind of telepathy, we both began to take our underwear off at the same time. I watched as Susan released her big, swelling breasts. They were pure white and the blue veins showed very clearly through the pale skin. Her aureoles were dark brown, stretched out because of the growth of her breasts, yet they looked puffy and soft. The nipples looked swollen and so sensitive, just waiting to be touched. The skin on her stomach was stretched out but it still looked smooth. She looked so soft and sensual.

Susan stood with her legs a little apart to keep her balance. Under the big stomach, I could see the pussylips through a light cover of black hairs. The outer lips were swollen as if she was very aroused. I guess she was.

My cock confirmed to Susan that my statement was correct. It sprang free as I pulled down my underwear and stood out, hard as a steel bar. I could see Susan trying to steal a glimpse of it, secretly, while she bashfully looked down at the floor. I took her hand.

'Let's get your hair cleaned, ' I said and dragged her off to the bathroom.

There was a big bathtub and a shower. I considered for a moment filling the tub, but it would take a long time and maybe Susan would lose her nerve while waiting. I didn't want to risk that, not now. My mind and especially my cock, was set on making love to her. I turned on the shower and entered. There was room enough for both of us, also Susan's stomach. But because of Susan's stomach, our bodies touched, no matter how we stood. We stood, front to front. Susan was a little smaller than me and her stomach was pressed against the lower part of my stomach, which meant that my cock was rubbing against the underside of her stomach. Susan jerked.

'I'm sorry, but I'm terribly ticklish and your cock is touching one of the most ticklish places, ' she giggled.

'Turn around then and I'll wash your back and your hair.'

She did and she put her hands against the wall, leaning towards it and pushing her soft buttocks against my groin. My cock nestled between the soft globes and I began to put shampoo in her hair. After washing out the shampoo again, I started on her back, soaping and massaging it. Susan rested her head on her arms and enjoyed my hands on her back.

Slowly, I moved lower and lower, caressing and massaging her. Her muscles were tense from carrying the extra weight and she moaned when my thumbs dug into the sore muscles, just over her arse. She pushed back at me and I was pushed back against the wall. My hands moved down over her buttocks and spread them. I could see my cock rub against her anus and down to her pussy, spreading her swollen lips. Susan moaned and rocked a little back and forth, making my cock rub her with longer strokes.

I reached around her and cupped her breasts. They felt heavy in my hands and I let gravity press her nipples into the palms of my hands while I moved them in small circles. Susan purred and moaned and her nipples grew harder. Her heavy, soft tits felt so good. I rubbed hard against her and squeezed her tits, catching the nipples between my fingers and squeezing them too. Susan whimpered and her legs began to shake a little.

'Let's go to bed, ' I whispered in her ear.

She didn't answer, just nodded and turned to face me again. We kissed for the first time, long and deep under the running water. My hands found those magnificent breasts again and caressed them ... soft, hard, pinched the nipples rolled them between my fingers, did everything I could possibly imagine doing with such lovely, soft breasts. And it was driving Susan crazy.

'Come on, ' she gasped and pulled me out of the shower in the middle of another kiss.

We didn't have time to dry our selves or each other. There were two beds in the room, so I guess Susan could sleep in the other one, should the one we were using become too wet. But with the heat we generated, I was pretty sure it would evaporate quickly.

Susan lay down on her side and I lay down behind her, like spoons.

'Are you lying comfortably?' I asked her.

'Yes. It's the only way I can relax without the stomach being in the way.'

She turned her head and looked at me.

'Everything becomes so difficult, when you have a stomach like this.'

'Don't worry. It'll be just fine.'

I caressed her back and buttocks and kissed her neck. Susan sighed and pulled up the upper leg. Her inner thigh was so smooth. My fingers slipped in between her puffy lips. Susan wasn't wet, she was soaked. It was as if somebody had poured a bottle of oil into her vagina and now it was leaking out. My fingers slowly explored the oily folds and crevices. The juices flowed freely from her and within a few seconds, not only her pussy was wet and slippery, so was her thigh and arsehole.

'Do you like it?' I whispered in her ear.

'Uhhhmmm. I love it. I have missed it soooo much.'

'Anything particular you have missed, very VERY much?'

'All of it. Do anything you can think of that will make me feel good. Now that I've gone so far, I might as well go all the way. I can always say I was drunk and you took advantage of me, ' Susan said, her voice filled with lust.

'Do you want me to take advantage of you?'

'Yeeesss. I want you to take advantage of me until I can't remember my own name.'

'Like this?' I asked her, rubbing my thumb over her arsehole.

'Oh God, ' She said, tensing a little, but then relaxing. 'It ... God, it feels strange.'

My thumb was slippery enough to get past the tight ring of muscles and enter the tight hole. I let my index finger slide into the right hole and at the same time, the rest of my fingers were circling around Susan's clit.

'Uhhhhng ... yes ... more... '

Susan's breathing was getting faster. She stopped talking and just whimpered. My finger penetrated her deeper and deeper until the thick joint of my thumb stretched her tiny hole. Susan groaned a little.

'Is it still good?'

'It ... feels soo ... strange ... naughty.' She whimpered. 'I ... wanna be naughty tonight ... I want to ... do everything to me ... everywhere.'

I felt a strong urge to pull my fingers out and let my cock take over, but it would end much too soon. Instead, I reached around her with my free hand and caressed one of her breasts. My fingers played with the hard nipple, rolling it between them and pinching it lightly.

Susan had grabbed the sheet with her hands and tried to pull it off, holding back her breath. Her pussy began to feel tight around my finger and her already tight arsehole tightened as if she was trying to snap off my thumb.

I pinched her nipple a little harder and leaned over her.

'Do you want to come with my cock in your arse?' I whispered in her ear.

I put that question to her a little too late or maybe the question helped her over the edge. She stretched her legs and pressed them tightly around my hand and she whimpered and trembled while the orgasm peeked.

I gently pulled my fingers out of her when she relaxed her grip around my hand. Susan turned her head and looked at me with blurred eyes.

'That was so good. I can't recall when I have felt so good.'

'I take that as a compliment.'

Susan giggled.

'I felt so naughty, actually enjoying your finger ... back there. Do you think I'm ... perverted or something?'

'No. I think you are very lovely and very sexy and I want to do whatever you want me to tonight. I guess you have always been a nice girl and never done anything dirty like having someone touch your arsehole? Has your husband ever licked your pussy?'

'No, it's dir... ' she cut off herself. 'No, I have never let him do it. He wanted to and he wanted me to take his ... cock in my mouth. I have always refused it, but ... will you ... lick me down there?'

'I would love to. I love to go down on a woman.'

'I think I want that, but I have to use the toilet first. There isn't much room inside, when you are pregnant. I have to pee all the time. Sorry.'

Susan giggled shyly and got up to go to the toilet. I was lying on my back, waiting for her. When she came back, she crawled up on the bed on all fours and stopped when her head was over my cock. She studied it closely and gave it a little kiss on the tip. Another followed the first, quick kiss, slightly longer this time. Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of my cock. She hesitated for a second, then made up her mind and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

At first, she just held it in her mouth without moving but then she began to move her head up and down. She was sucking very hard on it, making slurping sounds. Her lips sealed tighter around the shaft and pulled the foreskin down, exposing the head to her hot mouth.

She looked up at me, triumphant, and took a little more of my cock into her mouth. A little too much, because it hit the back of her mouth and made her gag a little. She backed away an inch and swallowed, but her eyes was still smiling when she looked up at me again. Despite her inexperience, it felt incredibly good.

'If you keep doing that, I'm going to come.' I warned her.

She lifted her head for a moment.

'If you can get it up again later, you can come as much as you like.'

Then she dived again, this time using her tongue too, swirling it around the head. I wasn't absolutely sure that I would be able to get it up again right away, but my resistance was low and I let her suck until I was ready to explode.

'Susan, I'm going to come.'

'Uhu, ' she replied without taking my cock out of her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster, occasionally making her gag again. It was just too much for me.

'I'm coming, ' I said as a last; a useless warning as I released my load into her mouth.

Susan kept my cock in her mouth until I had finished coming. She didn't swallow my cum and when she released my cock, she began looking around for somewhere to spit out the hot fluids in her mouth. I could see a brief look of panic come over her face. Then she got up and rushed out into the bathroom. She returned quickly.

'I'm sorry, but I couldn't swallow it. I had planned to, but it was just ... I couldn't. It didn't taste bad, but it felt ... strange. I'm sorry.'

'Don't be sorry. You were fantastic. I did try to warn you, but you didn't stop, so I thought it was ok to come in your mouth. I shouldn't have, but you felt so good.'

'Really?' Susan said and her face lit up. 'Maybe we can do it again?'

'I need a rest first. But I promise I'll be back in shape again. With a sexy girl like you next to me... '

Susan looked thoughtful. She lay next to me, on her side.

'I ... enjoyed having you in my mouth and feeling you come in my mouth, ' she said, blushing. 'It was kind of ... slutty and it ... made me hot.'

She looked down, shyly.

'Do you think I'm a slut because I did that?'

I laughed and caressed her cheek lovingly.

'No. I don't think you are a slut. I think you are a lovely, sexy girl and it's not slutty to enjoy oral sex. all you want is to act naughty. You are a nice girl aren't you? And you want to let go, just this one time, right?'

'I think so. I ... I mean, it felt so good the way you made me feel before and normally, I would be ... satisfied now, but I feel... '

Susan searched for the right word and I do think she knew what she wanted to say, but she didn't seem to be able to get it across her lips.

'You're still horny?' I said, trying to help her along.

'Yes, ' she giggled.

'Because you think of all the things you have never tried but really want to try?'

She blushed fiercely and giggled.

'Maybe, ' She giggled nervously. 'I ... there are so many things nice girls don't do ... but ... well some of it ... might be ... feel good. Like your finger before ... you know... '

She blushed and looked down.

'Don't be embarrassed. I won't laugh at you or tell anyone. Nice girls don't necessarily have the most fun, you know.'

'Can we ... I mean, ' Susan hesitated. 'Can I tell you a secret and you promise never to tell?'

'It'll be safe with me.'

'And you promise you won't laugh or think I'm a freak or something?'

'Unless it's a joke, I won't laugh and you are certainly not a freak, no matter what you tell me. Of course, if you are going to tell me you are a vampire or something, I might back off.' I joked.

'Noooo, it's not like that. It's ... I had this boyfriend, before I was married and he ... he wanted me to see an X-rated movie with him. I wouldn't at first, but then he talked me into it and ... it was this young girl and two men and they did all sorts of things to her. I mean, they kind of forced her to do things. At least, it looked like she liked to be forced ... She took them in her mouth and she let them come on her face and they ... had sex with her both in her pussy and ... arse. They even licked her arsehole and made her do it to them. I ... freaked back then and we broke up over it but ... Afterwards, I have had these dreams about the young girl and ... I have never wanted to try it but she looked so ... I mean, I know it was only acting, but ... it looked so hot when they did her back there, you know with their tongues and ... cocks.'

Susan looked tentatively at me. Her eyes were shining with excitement.

'When you ... touched me back there before ... it felt ... so good and ... I think I would like to try to be ... taken advantage of. Sort of.'

It sounded so funny when she said she wanted me to take advantage of her, but I had promised not to laugh and I didn't. Still, it would be very difficult to take advantage of her, as she seemed willing to do anything. Nevertheless, her story had made my cock start to rise again. Not fully, but with a little encouragement, it would be back in action soon enough.

'I'll take advantage of you, if you like. You won't have to be responsible for anything. You are a little drunk and I forced you to do all kinds of things that a nice girl would never dream of doing, right?'

'Yes, ' she sighed excited. 'You used an innocent, pregnant girl. Forced her to take your cock in her mouth and pussy and arse. And I was unable to stop you.'

She giggled as she said the last bit. It did sound corny, but I think it pretty much wrapped it up. I got up on my knees and sat in front of her face. She looked up at me, her eyes full of anticipation. I took hold of her hair with both hands and "forced" her mouth to my half-erect cock. Obediently, she open her mouth and I pushed her head down over my cock until her nose touched my pubic hairs. If my cock had been fully erect, it would have been down her throat. It looked as if it were. It was enough to make my cock grow and grow fast. I had to let her back off a little to avoid choking her. I began to move her mouth back and forth over my cock, but pretty quickly, it was her moving and my hands following. It was like I had assumed: It would be hard to take advantage of her.

To my surprise, it aroused me to force her blow me. I held her hair tightly and forced a bit more of my cock into her mouth. Susan gagged a little, but she it didn't seem to bother her. On the contrary, she relaxed and let me move her head back and forth. Her gagging turned me on even more, making me feel I was in control, completely. I tried not to get carried away, but it was hard. I really had to restrain myself not to try and force my cock down her throat.

Reluctantly, I had to stop. I wanted to last this time and I was already getting very aroused. I pulled my cock out, or her head off my cock, whatever way you see it. Susan gasped and looked up at me, questioningly.

'Get up on your hands and knees and wait for me a second. I just need to get something.'

I needed something to lubricate her arsehole and I had seen some lotion in her toilet-bag in the bathroom. That would have to do. I rushed out to the bathroom and opened her toilet-bag. There was makeup and toothpaste and the lotion I wanted. And an electric lady-shaver! A wicked idea came to me and I took the lotion, the shaver and a pair of scissors. I was back in less than 15 seconds and Susan was waiting for me with her lovely arse in the air, resting her head and shoulders on the pillow. I sat down behind her. She obviously shaved her legs and it looked like she shaved the bikini-line as well. Now it was time to shave a little more.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.